PDA

View Full Version : ARG Recruiting!

saool
08-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Ok so Siejo and I have been talking about our guild, and have decided that we are going to be recruiting new members that are active IG. We have a process to recruit new members, and that is a brief interview with the GM: Siejo and a couple of the Officers. We will be IG to answer your questions regarding a possible interview/application. This will go on until we ask for a lock on this thread (maybe a week, maybe less). Now to tell you a little about ourselves and what we stand for (please read all if possible as it is important to us that you abide by, not only what are our rules, but STS's ToS):

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/jrs9290/Pocket%20Legends/GuildCrestName.png

Our guild's origin:

We were formed by order of the queen of Alterra after Fnord's destruction. The order given was that we defend and protect the citizens from harm and render assistance. We were also given the task of stopping Silknight from conquering Alterra.

Our guild's mission:

We are proud to be Alterra's first (and probably only) LGBT friendly guild. If this bothers you then please don't even join or harass us with hate messages as this is a TOS violation (section "e", bullet point 3). We embrace diversity and ALL types of players are welcomed. We assist in quests and try to answer any questions players may have about where things are and how things work. We will also assist in farming runs if needed. If you see any of our members running around please feel free to ask them for help. If they can't help you they can contact another guild member to assist you. We do not ask for nor require payment for our services. We do it out of the pleasure of the game. If you're interested in joining please speak to one of our officers to schedule an interview.

WE DO NOT POWER LEVEL SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM US ASKING TO DO SO!!!

The rules of this guild are:

FOLLOW POCKET LEGENDS TERMS OF SERVICE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service)
NO BEGGING
NO SCAMMING
NO SPAMMING
NO TROLLING

Here are the members we have so far in order of rank:

Captain
Siejo

Lieutenant
EconoDeath

Baron
Byserk
LowlySpy
Saool
Suentouspo

Knight
Energywave
Killerz-Fnord
RazerFingers

Squire

Ranger
Matutd
SillyKiwi

Scout
xxxSabrinaxxx(LOA, Exploring other Guilds)

Cadet
Anedrii(Inactive)
Ariskabar(Retired)
Boombacus
BreezyBird
Diielith(Inactive)
Emillios
Eirria
Giusalaki
GoldKeeper
Honichile
Hotasese
Icefez
IiiLightMage
JayTheByrd(Inactive)
Keithapedia(Inactive)
KidRoamer(Inactive)
Orcish(Deployed)
Redbridge
Rockeryork
RoyaltyBear(Inactive)
Seucheky
Simnar
Snakespeare
SpcJazz(Inactive)
Uepauke(Retired)
Unveiler
Whahagogo(Inactive)
Wtfverpy
Zeubermensch

Treasurer
ArgStash

Guest(Appointed by Siejo only)
Feary(AEO)
SparkleParty(JLA)

:D We look forward to assisting you! :D

If you wish to apply you may PM Siejo or me, here in forums or IG. I'm usually on for a couple of hours. If Siejo doesn't reply IG he is more than likely AFK lol so don't worry. You may also reply to this thread with your IGN and tell us when you're available to setup an interview. Thanks for your interest and looking forward to possible new members.

Alterran Royal Guard
Auxilium Egentium

P.S. I will be reviewing the member roster with Siejo to provide a more accurate list.
P.S.S. Once we are done recruiting and they are added to our family I will be updating this thread with the new additions.

Edit: We are not a PvP/CtF focused guild; however, some of us do PvP for fun.

Siejo
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
I check my messages on forums regularly and look forward to expanding our family ^_^

TechniShock
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Is it ok if my level 10 joins? his ign is LifeTech.

saool
08-17-2012, 03:02 AM
Is it ok if my level 10 joins? his ign is LifeTech.

I'll add you to do an interview tomorrow

Siejo
08-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Already done ;)

saool
08-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Already done ;)

Ok thank you! :)

razerfingers
08-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Ah, man. I liked the smallness o.O oh well lol

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

furryfighter
08-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Yay new members!

McBain
09-05-2012, 10:46 PM
ARRRRRRRRGGGGG! :pirate:

I highly recommend this guild, but I may be a little biased.

Methinks there are a few names missing from that member list.

Lowlyspy
09-06-2012, 05:14 AM
I highly recommend this guild, but I may be a little biased.
Haha, i'm completely biased ^_^ Best group of people you could ever hope to meet in this game. Keep on keepin on ARG.

Siejo
09-06-2012, 01:09 PM
It's possible. I don't list alts so I can keep it tidy but if there are names missing it isn't intentional.

razerfingers
09-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Me on the other hand... Yeah thats a whole book on its own ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

McBain
09-07-2012, 06:53 PM
It's possible. I don't list alts so I can keep it tidy but if there are names missing it isn't intentional.

I think I just wasn't aware of some comings and goings

Siejo
09-22-2012, 10:51 AM
We have added several new members do recruiting is closed for now. Thanks for applying.

Schnitzel
12-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi siejo and saool,
Not that it matters much but whats lgbt?

armorcannon
12-19-2012, 03:22 PM
HI guys !!!!!!

Schnitzel
12-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Nope me still iznt on the list. :'(