PDA

View Full Version : Un-quitting again

Growwle
08-14-2012, 04:18 PM
If anyone cares. I have been on the forums for too long to quit. Replied to too many dramatic threads and got a bit too dramatic myself. I apologize to anyone who felt that I was personally attacking them, I will work on being less confrontational.

StompArtist
08-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome back!

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Welcome back Sir and yes Thank me for having that horrible thread removed... A fresh start for You sir... :)

Growwle
08-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Welcome back Sir and yes Thank me for having that horrible thread removed... A fresh start for You sir... :)

I did wonder who removed it. Actually, it did not start out horrible, I think if I had just made it a poll rather than a thread, it would have worked out better.

morfic
08-14-2012, 05:34 PM

The last thing this forum needs is people requesting more threads to be deleted. Especially ones that put a voice to valid concerns. Locks maybe...but never deletes.

----

Welcome back Growwle!

Livemau
08-14-2012, 06:41 PM
welcome back

Worship
08-14-2012, 06:43 PM
I see you have posted a few times: ok I am officially quitting forums now! All these threads do is cause arguments..

Welcome back, and feel free to keep making those threads. Just accept other's opinions and it will all be good. ;)

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 07:47 PM

The last thing this forum needs is people requesting more threads to be deleted. Especially ones that put a voice to valid concerns. Locks maybe...but never deletes.

----

Welcome back Growwle!

You are right! But at least the kid is back and not left forums when more people like him deserves to speak their opinions.

razerfingers
08-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Lol everything i post is my opinion... ;)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Growwle
08-14-2012, 08:14 PM
I see you have posted a few times: ok I am officially quitting forums now! All these threads do is cause arguments..

Welcome back, and feel free to keep making those threads. Just accept other's opinions and it will all be good. ;)

Yeah, I am a bit unbalanced at times. And I said that I would try to be less confrontational, but that does not mean that I will agree with everyone about everything.

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I am a bit unbalanced at times. And I said that I would try to be less confrontational, but that does not mean that I will agree with everyone about everything.

Disagreeing is the best start of a friendly conversation. As long as it doesn't turn confrontational... :D

StompArtist
08-14-2012, 08:37 PM

I disagree!

:P