Let us know what you think!

-ALS

chupapiMunyanyo
11-10-2022, 02:38 PM
1boss per 1hr? For real man this is a joke

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Heresince12
11-10-2022, 02:47 PM
New event idea, make a boss spawn every year so we only login once a year for 5 minutes...who approves these events really...1 hour for 1.5k

amiruldanial
11-10-2022, 02:52 PM
trash

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
11-10-2022, 02:59 PM
put the event time equivalent to that of the arcane dragon there would make 100% of the community happy and have 100% of the players online.

@Cinco @asommers

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Nucleus121
11-10-2022, 03:02 PM
1. 1 hour to wait for a boss kill, that is like the devs did not try to play the game themself to realise this is messed up . The boss drops 99percent bad stuffs and not even a confirmed good loot . Sunken 1hr gold farm gives you like 400k an hour with literally 0 gold loot items which makes more sense then having chance to kill boss 24 times a day ( practically 4-5 times since most players have a life too ) .

2. Lets say we went to X house and killed boss , It should let us kill in everyone other remaining houses where boses are not spawned . That is how the event would be relevant .

3. The gold drop should not be below 50k due to current circumstances .

4. The store crates does not have anything good to offer and definitely needs lesser garbage in it and more good stuff .

Heresince12
11-10-2022, 03:38 PM
We just waited 25 people in a house and after 5 minutes no boss and it says 59 minutes again... They are a joke for real!!!

Heresince12
11-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Just lost boss (25 people in house) for some reason he didn't spawn.. amazing event guys thank you so much for the respect you show to our time and money

Hriv
11-10-2022, 03:43 PM
What a fiasco of event. I really wanted to stop complaining on forums but I feel like it is the only way I can express the anger. You can simply check the damn logs to find out what people think about this garbage and about your way of making such events (if we can call it an event). People log in to play and instead you force them to afk for some pillows and bs.

alainalvar1988
11-10-2022, 04:19 PM
2 hrs interval. 2 hours of waiting nd n0t c0ming back again. 2 hrs of w8ng nd stil low drop rate. d rate of d game is geting low. it drops locked crate to0. n0ne unlocked crate.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Deletus
11-10-2022, 05:47 PM
we can host now 20v20 capture the flag guild war [emoji16]

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Vindicatedvillian
11-10-2022, 07:35 PM
Would rather eat sushi from 7-11 then participate in this event.

Immortal_Blood
11-10-2022, 09:12 PM
1 hour is fine for me bro, log in once every hour and get a reward, even if u just started game u can still get a lot of loot from this event. Comparatively speaking of course, we could just run esunken and get 4m per hour hahaha

But yeah trash in crates I tend to agree should be destroyed, crates should only have “good” stuff in.

Apex legends packs, yes they have “trash. But said trash is used towards a bigger goal of completion and in the end are removed and replaced with crafting materials that are USEFUL

nathan2693
11-10-2022, 09:49 PM
would you consider putting a limited bear sale this weekend? (the new back vanity)

Nocturnus
11-10-2022, 09:52 PM
The elite sunken vs event comparison is really dumb.
You must be on all the hour and kill dozens of bosses to get that loot.
Plus you can still do it.
You can go to farm, then when it's time you're going to kill the boss, and then come back to continue farming.
On the other hand, the loot is somewhat disappointing to be 1 boss per hour.

Pickname - Dougim
11-10-2022, 10:39 PM
reduce event time it's still better to go farm sunken elite than him

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

nathan2693
11-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Would you consider adding a limited bear this weekend? that would be highly appreciated by many since lots of players are wanting it..... Also the sleepy quilted wings will not be appreciated by many i think. You should've just turned that Zzz thingy into an aura, some players would buy it i think since some of them get bored easily..

And yeah i agree with what many are saying.... Waiting for an hour for a boss to spawn is too long and the time for it is needed to be shortened. I dunno if many will agree on decreasing it to 30 minutes...

Hriv
11-10-2022, 11:26 PM
1. Your microtransaction strategy must change if you want to make money. People starting to loose their interest in opening lockboxes because they know it is a bad deal. You cannot expect people to pay thousends of dollars to loot an in game item that gives them nothing. And you can t tell me that lockboxes are not meant to be opened by everyone because this is literally the only way you can acces most of the things on this event. This is the lazy way to monetize your game. I am just really surprised by the amount of people who didn't find out that already.
It is not a fair deal for what you get. I repeat myself here that in other games you get alot for your money. Is not the case with your game.

2. Event itself is bad and most of us agree on that. The spawning mechanic itself is poorly designed not only the rewards. You can farm in various places and still make more gold than this event can give.

3. If you cosider improving this event those are my 2 cents on how it should work:

- Instead of dropping direct gold (put the gold into a house party bag) that is unbound and can be sold in auction house. This way you can sink some gold if people decide not to gamble on the opening and is fine with the amount of gold he gets by selling it to other people.

- Make a portal in Windmoore that will ask players a party id pass (an item that will be granted to the players any 5 minutes). Be aware! The player can't have more than 1 Party ID Pass on him. The pass is consumed on use and the cooldown is triggered individualy based on the time of use. This will prevent people to leave parties sooner. You can put the pass to be granted from an npc that will also display the cooldown.

- Entering the portal will send the player in random house with random people up to 25. Once all the 25 people are inside, there will be a 10 sec countdown and the boss will spwn. This will allow people to visit various houses not just the friends houses assuming that they are new or don't have too many in game friends to play this event.

- The boss should also drop 5 tokens per kill (guaranteed)

- From the npc mentioned above you can also add some holders and a furniture chest (containg a large number of old furniture pieces from the past)

Note : In the end by killing the boss, player should receive : House Party Chest - guaranteed (20-100k) , 5 House Tokens - guaranteed, 1 random piece of furniture - 25% chance.

Remember having multiple drops makes the player feel more rewarded.
You can still have time to improve this event event and you can simply extend it for few more days and have a cooldown until the next event but you sill have something playable at least.

Cheers!

-

- Make a dico aura

KIDOFLUCK
11-11-2022, 01:25 AM
Releasing more badges causes badges to lose value maybe make them hard to drop

Encryptions
11-11-2022, 01:39 AM
I don't think people understand that this event is something to sit back in houses while checking them out and killing a boss for fun. Its not ment to be some event that drops millions of gold every hour, its just something fun to participate in. Everyone is so focused on gold pixels these days instead of chatting or checking stuff out.

Nocturnus
11-11-2022, 02:44 AM
There is a kind of bug, I don't know what it is, they kill the boss in 1 second and you can't attack, which leaves you without a drop.
Should check it out.

Edit: they don't kill the boss in 1 second, they kill him with one hit.

Thanks.

Xyv.io
11-11-2022, 04:40 AM
Gl doesn't apply to gold drop :<
Only good loot is the badge which you added after requesting...
Very underwhelming imo (no hate)

ogpurp
11-11-2022, 10:49 AM
This event has been very hard to enjoy.

I have a great guild yet we still seem to be missing timers and they countdown and nothing happens. We have 20 people in the house. It's just not even fun. It doesn't give anyone enough incentive. I hope they make it spawn more. Or easier to find.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Daogole
11-11-2022, 01:01 PM
10/10. minimal time commitment. minimal mindless button mashing. And the theme is great how you get pillows, bags and the overnight locked. It's way more exciting than seeing other people get stuff like vanities I'm not willing to do the same boring map over and over to get.

Altheza
11-11-2022, 02:11 PM
This is the type of event that allows the master/officers to get to know their members. Sometimes it’s not all about the gold or loot stuffs try to chill and make friends. Get to know your guildies, chat and have fun!!! Sts already gave us a very OP and profitable Labyrinth and Pet Rescue event that none of us have expected to be that good. My two cents. Chill people!

Immortal_Blood
11-11-2022, 09:13 PM
So far I’ve killed blotto once in encryptions house, every other time I log in blotto has just left lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-11-2022, 09:15 PM
I do really like the furnishings though, good job…

..dreaming about unlocked crates dropping from bosses.

Immortal_Blood
11-11-2022, 09:35 PM
Crate quick sell for 500 is cool, although too low, 5,000 better.

Heresince12
11-12-2022, 05:40 AM
Everytime I wait an hour and lose the boss cause every house is full I wanna delete the game forever...honestly..you need a new manager in your studios

Heresince12
11-12-2022, 05:54 AM
I don't think people understand that this event is something to sit back in houses while checking them out and killing a boss for fun. Its not ment to be some event that drops millions of gold every hour, its just something fun to participate in. Everyone is so focused on gold pixels these days instead of chatting or checking stuff out.

What is fun about waiting afk for an hour then strangling to find a house and loot rubbish? I know it's not a main event but in the last two events they force people to afk. I honestly can't find more than two people that like this event. The mechanics are awful and they don't serve Sts to make money and the players get frustrated and disappointed.
That lead to players coming here to give negative feedback and they end up being banned. To you understand my view about it? I'm not trying to be negative and a bummer about it but hey..it is a game and it is supposed to be fun

sweeetcakes
11-12-2022, 10:21 AM
It would have been nice to have thrown in some of the old loot from the past house party events: walls, halo, etc. I like the suitcases, dont get me wrong...but there are only so many I want to put in my houses. The bear is a nice new item and I love it, and it is fun to meet new people at parties

Oursizes
11-12-2022, 04:40 PM
People literally find a way to complain about anything & everything. Not sure why elite sunken is being compared to blotto... Nobody is forcing players to participate in any events. If you want to run it, run it. If you want to stay in elite sunken, do that... it's an MMO, not a job.

Some of these events are "filler" events to get us to the next bigger events. If the STS team didn't have these filler events, people would also complain about the game getting stale after a couple weeks... Not every event needs to be about min-maxing gold.

Everyone looks only at the shiny graphics and displays on the front end, but don't understand how hard it is to get things right in a game. Games literally die & studios go out of business due to bad decisions, and many don't even listen to feedback from their playerbase. Let's at least appreciate the team putting in the effort for these events & give constructive feedback they can use on future events...

Unique plat purchase exclusive vanity sets would be pretty cool to see going forward, and may provide another line of revenue. Has the team considered releasing something like a bear vanity set/etc, for a higher amount of platinum?

Hriv
11-13-2022, 01:01 AM
People literally find a way to complain about anything & everything. Not sure why elite sunken is being compared to blotto... Nobody is forcing players to participate in any events. If you want to run it, run it. If you want to stay in elite sunken, do that... it's an MMO, not a job.

Some of these events are "filler" events to get us to the next bigger events. If the STS team didn't have these filler events, people would also complain about the game getting stale after a couple weeks... Not every event needs to be about min-maxing gold.

Everyone looks only at the shiny graphics and displays on the front end, but don't understand how hard it is to get things right in a game. Games literally die & studios go out of business due to bad decisions, and many don't even listen to feedback from their playerbase. Let's at least appreciate the team putting in the effort for these events & give constructive feedback they can use on future events...

Unique plat purchase exclusive vanity sets would be pretty cool to see going forward, and may provide another line of revenue. Has the team considered releasing something like a bear vanity set/etc, for a higher amount of platinum?

Effort? Bro, they choose to work in the gaming industry and make a fortune selling shiny pixels to people like you and me who literally beg them to take our money. The issue here is that people often choose to say it fine when it s clearly not. That s why the gaming industry fails to provide quality content. What is sad about AL is the fact that even if it is a free to play game, it is also pay to win. And is that type of pay to win where you need to sell your soul to buy anything. They ask 150$ for a vanity (1700 plat) and they wonder why they struggle making money. That s because only 5-10% of their player base choose to pay those products. Why instead of asking 150$ to one person, they will ask 10$ or even less for the items and make them widely available but bound to account. Since there are triple A title games out there with alot of content for 30/40$. Why would I ever pay triple that price? I guess not me but those who are rich enough and careless and all they want is to flex. And the power of flex is everything in this game. And the fact that it works that way, the less engaged are devs in finding another way to make everyone happy and more money. Why would I struggle making more money when I can literally copy&paste or do a mediocre job and win more money that I would ever dreamed of. It seems some if you don t understand how things work otherwise there would have been more people complaining about their monetization and the content they push.

Hriv
11-13-2022, 01:11 AM
And for your underatanding. If they were doing good from a business standpoint they would have had already a next title in development, and they wouldn't recycle vanities and content from a game to another due to a lack of people in the studio. Instead we have 3 Slot machine with endgame gears coming from that source and a a very luxurious and expensive wardrobe type of games. And it is sad they had a great ideea of an mmo that become mediocre due to poor management.

Kaziscate
11-13-2022, 01:34 AM
I’ve never really been a fan of this event mainly because of the social aspect. I’m not really a social player in game and I don’t really feel like going out of my way to hunt for random houses since it’s kinda tedious. What would make this event better is if it had matchmaking. There would be a portal in town that teleports you to a random player’s house (if set to public) and matchmake you like birthday event did.

Heresince12
11-13-2022, 01:44 AM
And for your underatanding. If they were doing good from a business standpoint they would have had already a next title in development, and they wouldn't recycle vanities and content from a game to another due to a lack of people in the studio. Instead we have 3 Slot machine with endgame gears coming from that source and a a very luxurious and expensive wardrobe type of games. And it is sad they had a great ideea of an mmo that become mediocre due to poor management.

Exactly, so true!! It is obvious that from 2016-2017 it went downhill for the studio, I don't know why. Right now they make rubbish stuff just to push out the and shut us up. If I sit to blender I can make better 3D models for this game than those pets and vanities they charge 300-600$ for it. It's a shame..it could have become like World of warcraft with great management but I think they lost focus and motivation. The don't want to make it better they just want the game to survive.

Another think that blew my mind in this game is how rude and sarcastic the devs are to their own players that spend thousands and years of their time. I am in the 3D animation/ art business aswell and I would never talk to somebody sarcastically regardless how negative and rude he is to me.
Anyway @hriv let us just sit back now and expect our ban xD

Smilesilly
11-13-2022, 04:05 AM
Enjoy the event . . . . . . socialize and compliment the deigned houses.

Run esunk or whatever to pass time. . . .

Holyshox
11-15-2022, 03:26 PM
These vanity items have an incorrect description. It is described as being only obtainable during the blotto event. Someone has probably forgotten that they also drop from locked overnight crates, which can even be opened in 2024 and therefore this description is void. I'm just saying [emoji16]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk