PDA

View Full Version : multiple devices allowed?

lethal
11-10-2022, 09:00 PM
is it allowed to use multiple devices for house event?
(log in multiple accounts on multiple devices)

Immortal_Blood
11-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Yea, just don’t be afk. Fight on both as good as u would on 1 and I say it’s fair and just.

sky10788
11-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Yeah i think it's totally good, but don't afk often cause player will notice you're afk xd

Avaree
11-11-2022, 02:03 PM
I advise to contact support on this, if using multiple accounts to exploit the game (see terms of service) could warrant a ban. Using multiple accounts to hold maps as I am aware has been ok to do so. About using multiple devices on a boss that drops gold and a badge could fall under exploit?

Spooked
11-11-2022, 03:20 PM
Im no cinco, but this does sound alot like exploiting the game.
Try and let us know!

snakeeyes
11-11-2022, 04:05 PM
I think its against tos you can make multiple or doble accounts for practice or damage test for pvp/pve, i think you need is ask support i think lindsay reply quickly to that kind of concern.

gobbels
11-12-2022, 06:47 AM
extra effort=extra loot, Its all okay just dont do plat offers on both device.

Stephencobear
11-12-2022, 09:52 AM
Last time this event happened sts said they would not ban for multiple toons for blotto
Yes they can change their mind

That said looking at last years event thread MANY ppl are saying 20 is too many ppl for a spawn requirement
Sts didn’t listen
Ppl related a problem w event - 20 is too many, their solution was to use alts
Banning ppl after ignoring their very reasonable solution (less ppl to spawn blotto) would be a terrible way to treat customers

That said one guy on two devices is different than one guy w 20 tabs open

Immortal_Blood
11-12-2022, 10:01 AM
Last time this event happened sts said they would not ban for multiple toons for blotto
Yes they can change their mind

That said looking at last years event thread MANY ppl are saying 20 is too many ppl for a spawn requirement
Sts didn’t listen
Ppl related a problem w event - 20 is too many, their solution was to use alts
Banning ppl after ignoring their very reasonable solution (less ppl to spawn blotto) would be a terrible way to treat customers

That said one guy on two devices is different than one guy w 20 tabs open

Yes.. hahaha , human has 2 hands not 20.. ahahha

https://youtu.be/EUVXFtGKjt4

Urdookie07
11-15-2022, 08:55 AM
extra effort=extra loot, Its all okay just dont do plat offers on both device.

Would you happen to know if I can do the same offer I did on Tapjoy offers, on source offers? Its in the same account same device, also it’s a donation offer of $20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urdookie07
11-15-2022, 09:00 AM
Omg nvm I found the answer, so I can do the same ones from tapjoy on source as long as it’s in the same account

Possible go get banned?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=24169&share_tid=562219&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ecom%2Fs howthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D562219&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk