PDA

View Full Version : 2022-11-11 Content Update (297634)

asommers
11-11-2022, 11:48 AM
+ Birthday tokens have been granted for cakes opened while they were not granting them.
+ Increased the overall damage all Kraken Battle weapons.
+ Increased Kraken Battle Bow, Sword and Cannon damage to bosses and minibosses.
+ Kraken Cannon does less damage to minions, more damage to bosses. Reduced pve caster damage buff to 200%.
+ Kraken Battle Shell Armor is now much easier to proc.
+ Fixed an issue with Blotto sometimes dying more quickly than he should.
+ Added message if not enough people were present when Blotto considered visiting.
+ The portal to East Windmoore has vanished.
+ Twilight Sacred Halo / Hallowed Circlet should allow vanity versions to be used in quests.
+ Characters with the same number of furnishings now appear randomized instead of alphabetical in the Home Show list.

NOTE: Please direct all Kraken Weapon comments to this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661222-Feedback-Zodias-Arcane-Weapons-(Kraken-Battle))).

Odewao
11-11-2022, 11:49 AM
ok

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Caballero
11-11-2022, 11:49 AM
First :3 dam!

Xyv.io
11-11-2022, 11:50 AM
@_@ Increased ALL? let's see lol

Vrazicak
Thank you for the adjustments.

|Ares|
Can we actually have the ability to stash Sacred Halo vanities?

Advocacies
Buff spirit staff

Sakura Bushido
11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
Lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Titanium
11-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Black friday? Plat sale ? Wink wink

zazapapata
11-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Where is spirit weapons ?

Vuhoangtc1
11-11-2022, 11:57 AM
thank you very much. i will try

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

xhunterboyz
11-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Thats great!

Nasarapan
11-11-2022, 11:59 AM
if needed, please don't forget to update arcane weapons description also.

Marosok
11-11-2022, 12:02 PM
+ Kraken Battle Shell Armor is now much easier to proc.

This just made mythic weapons stronger and kraken sword less needed

gianthills
11-11-2022, 12:03 PM
I was intending to buy the kraken sword but after this buff it doubled the price lol

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

|Ares|
11-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Kraken claws proc still deals same damage as just before this update.

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Kraken gun still has same dmg, the only thing that changed is kraken armor proc...

Xyv.io
11-11-2022, 12:05 PM
Kraken bow same damage as before...
Armor feels very good now

Oursizes
11-11-2022, 12:09 PM
Kraken sword still does far less damage than mythic neptaris. Maybe 2-2.5x less? Can you please look into this again?

Cinco
11-11-2022, 12:11 PM
When testing Bow, Sword and Gun - please let us know if you're testing against Bosses and Minibosses... or if you're testing against normal / minion monsters.

The changes in today's update for these three are meant to affect only Bosses and Minibosses. TIA!

Cinco
11-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Kraken sword still does far less damage than mythic neptaris. Maybe 2-2.5x less? Can you please look into this again?

I see the Mythic Sword sustaining somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5k DPS average while the Kraken Sword is running upwards of 15-20k

Would love more info about your experience. Thanks!

Xyv.io
11-11-2022, 12:16 PM
When testing Bow, Sword and Gun - please let us know if you're testing against Bosses and Minibosses... or if you're testing against normal / minion monsters.

The changes in today's update for these three are meant to affect only Bosses and Minibosses. TIA!

Against hydra:
Before this update bow did 250k-320k crits on DoT
After update bow did 250-320k DoT crits.
Basically felt no change..

Armor procs immediately after dealing some damage.

Cinco
11-11-2022, 12:17 PM
Against hydra:
Before this update bow did 250k-320k crits on DoT
After update bow did 250-320k DoT crits.
Basically felt no change..

Armor procs immediately after dealing some damage.

Thanks! I'll check to make sure the changes actually made it out to the game servers - 'cause that's not at all what I see :-)

Oursizes
11-11-2022, 12:22 PM
I see the Mythic Sword sustaining somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5k DPS average while the Kraken Sword is running upwards of 15-20k

Would love more info about your experience. Thanks!

Tested on Hydra I’ve yet to test in elite zodiac maps. Neptaris (with mythic set and speed set) when proced for me is doing ~700k or so lines on proc damage. Kraken sword (with mythic set, no other procs) is doing around 130k lines

When testing against orrick, neptaris (with mythic set) can do around 70% or so if it’s hp in 1 proc (with vengeful blood).

With Kraken sword (mythic set), it’s doing around 40% or so at best despite having a longer proc uptime.

Perhaps the whole intent is to be used with only kraken armor? Can you confirm if this is the case? @cinco

Would love to see other warrior players chime in with their experience as well.

Also, for mini bosses sword does only around 40% as well in one proc. Neptaris can still kill mini boss faster

Spooked
11-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Ebon armor proc+kraken staff feels broken? I don’t notice any damage output chance when both procced, while before they would instantly melt any enemy

Brruiser
11-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Hi Devs

Still doing the same damage on e sunk minibosses and main bosses.
Same as other player I was doing 250k-320K dmg crits on hydra (2K dex) no armor proc.

Maybe the buffs did not go through?

Greetings Exzeiled

Hamsoloroguer
11-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Thank you very much everything is super good that you have nice day

Cinco
11-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Tested on Hydra I’ve yet to test in elite zodiac maps. Neptaris (with mythic set and speed set) when proced for me is doing ~700k or so lines on proc damage. Kraken sword (with mythic set, no other procs) is doing around 130k lines

When testing against orrick, neptaris (with mythic set) can do around 70% or so if it’s hp in 1 proc (with vengeful blood).

With Kraken sword (mythic set), it’s doing around 40% or so at best despite having a longer proc uptime.

Perhaps the whole intent is to be used with only kraken armor? Can you confirm if this is the case? @cinco

Would love to see other warrior players chime in with their experience as well.

Also, for mini bosses sword does only around 40% as well in one proc. Neptaris can still kill mini boss faster

Indeed - the full Kraken Arcane "set" was front of mind with the original release and with our most recent balance changes. We expect players will acquire more of these 81 Arcane pieces as time goes and we are doing our best to avoid painful nerfs in the future. We also do consider how much more powerful any Arcane gear can be given optional upgrades.

There are huge advantages of "guaranteed proc on charge" vs. the "active charge response" methods of the Zodias Mythics. Paying attention and capitalizing on the Mythic weapons proc stages should still be very powerful. It's really not our aim to bury the Mythics but to allow players a fair bit of choice among activation methods while not having to sacrifice tons of stats / DPS.

Vrazicak
11-11-2022, 12:32 PM

I just tried kraken sword against orrick and it does literally the same amount of damage.

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 12:36 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gPA9kp1QogA
Recorded another fast video...
well... Hyperos with myth set still outclasses kraken gun. Hyperos WITHOUT set bonus has same dmg as kraken gun, but hyperos costs 700k and kraken costs 70m.

Xuds
11-11-2022, 12:50 PM
Black friday? Plat sale ? Wink wink+1

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Nerf the armor proc rate? everyone is like roaming around as if we're using the first-generation Kraken Claws.

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 12:55 PM
I don't have a kraken armor, but people are saying that the proc rate is broken, so I guess that proc rate should be nerfed (should be same chance as ebon-76lvl ones i think).

Vindicatedvillian
11-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Basically if you’re a rogue with claws you’re Useless. You’re a mob killer now, which everyone skips. So run around now and fling arrows because if rogues get an OP weapon there will be pitchfork carrying mobs demanding you be nerfed. I can hear the chants now, “No nerf, no peace!”

Xyv.io
11-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Nerf the armor proc rate? everyone is like roaming around as if we're using the first-generation Kraken Claws.

Yeah let's keep the proc rate only slightly(+5-10%) better than og

aleyenZ
11-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Same damage. Kraken aegis and sword. Very good changes on armor.

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Oursizes
11-11-2022, 01:07 PM
Indeed - the full Kraken Arcane "set" was front of mind with the original release and with our most recent balance changes. We expect players will acquire more of these 81 Arcane pieces as time goes and we are doing our best to avoid painful nerfs in the future. We also do consider how much more powerful any Arcane gear can be given optional upgrades.

There are huge advantages of "guaranteed proc on charge" vs. the "active charge response" methods of the Zodias Mythics. Paying attention and capitalizing on the Mythic weapons proc stages should still be very powerful. It's really not our aim to bury the Mythics but to allow players a fair bit of choice among activation methods while not having to sacrifice tons of stats / DPS.

Makes sense. One thing I do want to point out (at least for warrior), is equipping neptaris with mythic set gives me almost 400 more STR than the mythic gears with kraken sword, due to set buffs (difference in around 1.2k or so damage, and almost 10k health difference)

Without kraken armor proc, warrior ends up feeling a LOT squishier in esf. To the point I feel almost as fragile as a rogue if I tank/Aggro one too many mobs. Are there any plans to give some kind of buff to the kraken set (like a set bonus)? Keeping the damage boost from the proc aside.

Also, I just did a test with both neptaris & kraken sword, without mythic set bonus for neptaris. In orrick, with Neptaris I was able to do about 55-60% damage in the proc duration, while sword did hardly 35%ish damage, despite showing visually higher stats.

Can you do this test from your end and let us know if you’re seeing something different? Happy to provide the exact gears/jewels etc I used.

Balenciaqa
11-11-2022, 01:07 PM
Ty for the update.
Armor buff makes the kraken gun look better now but it isn‘t actually. Hyperos now far better…
Tested on portal boss elite mecha and elite sunken first boss.
Kraken gun still need a lil bit more dmg.
Kraken staff is completely fine now tyvm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Ty for the update.
Armor buff makes the kraken gun look better now but it isn‘t actually. Hyperos now far better…
Tested on portal boss elite mecha and elite sunken first boss.
Kraken gun still need a lil bit more dmg.
Kraken staff is completely fine now tyvm.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkUm nty. U want the kraken gun to 1 tap everything if u want it to be better than hyperos. Every map is too easy with the armor proc change. Might aswell run brackenridge.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Um nty. U want the kraken gun to 1 tap everything if u want it to be better than hyperos. Every map is too easy with the armor proc change. Might aswell run brackenridge.

That's why current armor proc rate should be nerfed (proc rate should be same as ebon-76lvl ones).

PatD
11-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Armor proc update is perfect for new elite portal, those arc 81 are mean to be use there so please stop asking to nerf them!

Need do each portal 1000 times for aps, need op gears!!

Vrazicak
11-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Can any dev address the changes they've made to arcane weapons? There's literally no difference.

Cinco
11-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!

Cinco
11-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Can any dev address the changes they've made to arcane weapons? There's literally no difference.

There literally is - but it's too small for most players to notice.

Fahtsssss
11-11-2022, 01:54 PM
That's why current armor proc rate should be nerfed (proc rate should be same as ebon-76lvl ones).

No.. how about use kraken ARMOR with the kraken GUN since they are intended to work with eachother? Why nerf something then buff another thing when they both work well together.

Fahtsssss
11-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Wasn't very long ago that the community felt that Kraken Armor was way too hard to proc... and now that it's on 10 or fewer successful hits we consider it OP and in need of a proc chance nerf by upwards of 10, maybe 15%

I don't love the idea of nerfing it but it's on the list of things to consider for our next round of updates.

Best wishes!

Please do not nerf kraken armor. It's supposed to work in our favor, I don't understand the community on complaining about things not working, then when they start to work... it is in need of a nerf?? Kraken armor should stay where it is.
Thanks ign-Kinnq

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 02:03 PM
No.. how about use kraken ARMOR with the kraken GUN since they are intended to work with eachother? Why nerf something then buff another thing when they both work well together.

With that logic, you can use kraken armor with hyperos, which deals much more dmg.
Tbh, you don't even need kraken gun since kraken STAFF has similar dmg - and staff is a mob killer. You can also switch to smugg gun.
Armor proc rate is too high and that's the fact. It's basically 1 tap skill/attack and u get proc.

Fahtsssss
11-11-2022, 02:05 PM
With that logic, you can use kraken armor with hyperos, which deals much more dmg.
Tbh, you don't even need kraken gun since kraken STAFF has similar dmg - and staff is a mob killer. You can also switch to smugg gun.
Armor proc rate is too high and that's the fact. It's basically 1 tap skill/attack and u get proc.

Ok then use hyperos and charge up 10 times trying to proc, while we use kraken gun and proc easily and clear boss. Thanks :)
Ign-Kinnq

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Ok then use hyperos and charge up 10 times trying to proc, while we use kraken gun and proc easily and clear boss. Thanks :)
Ign-Kinnq

charge hyperos 10 times? lol, hyperos isn't that hard to charge anymore.
also, kraken staff + smugg is still the only thing you need, gun is useless.
Armor proc should be a good addition, not the game changer, since we're killing monsters with WEAPONS.
I guess you're afraid of changes, because there's a chance that your sunken runs will take more time and you won't be able to farm 7m per hour on sunken lol.

Balenciaqa
11-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Um nty. U want the kraken gun to 1 tap everything if u want it to be better than hyperos. Every map is too easy with the armor proc change. Might aswell run brackenridge.

no I dont want to one tap it, I just want to stare at the boss and it kills himself

Balenciaqa
11-11-2022, 02:15 PM

Best wishes!

pls dont nerf it, its good how it is now

Synergia
11-11-2022, 02:16 PM
You can feel the power of the armor now, very good
however boss weapons still feel pretty much the same in damage as mythics since mythics have huge buff with set

I would suggest buffing the base damage of the arcanes since they are almost the same.

if bonty bow is like 1K DPS (probably wrong, sorry I dont remember), Arcane Bow needs to be around 30% stronger so 1.3-1.4K DPS

Xyv.io
11-11-2022, 02:21 PM
You can feel the power of the armor now, very good
however boss weapons still feel pretty much the same in damage as mythics since mythics have huge buff with set

I would suggest buffing the base damage of the arcanes since they are almost the same.

if bonty bow is like 1K DPS (probably wrong, sorry I dont remember), Arcane Bow needs to be around 30% stronger so 1.3-1.4K DPS

Bruh stop. Bounty bow is utter garbage in pve.
You just wanna see higher stats? Kraken bow melts bosses, it's good as it is rn.

Fahtsssss
11-11-2022, 02:23 PM
charge hyperos 10 times? lol, hyperos isn't that hard to charge anymore.
also, kraken staff + smugg is still the only thing you need, gun is useless.
Armor proc should be a good addition, not the game changer, since we're killing monsters with WEAPONS.
I guess you're afraid of changes, because there's a chance that your sunken runs will take more time and you won't be able to farm 7m per hour on sunken lol.

Hyperos doesn't charge easier now.. they changed the way it proc not the amount of charges needed to proc. And you're literally suggesting for weapons to be buffed so that would work in my favor in my sunken runs lol and would take less time regardless of what u buff/nerf. Before kraken armor wasn't procing even with clock + fireball + magma AA and was very frustrating that I paid 80m for it and it barely worked, now I can feel it working.

snakeeyes
11-11-2022, 02:28 PM
No need need to nerf kraken armor need to nerf now now is rage ulti nerf into x3 only lol. peace

Nirvaz
11-11-2022, 02:35 PM
i love with kraken proc for now. its made us play as we want with mix weapon. with this update rogue back to the game again.

Sakura Bushido
11-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Yall playing

AgentStonoga
11-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Hyperos doesn't charge easier now.. they changed the way it proc not the amount of charges needed to proc. And you're literally suggesting for weapons to be buffed so that would work in my favor in my sunken runs lol and would take less time regardless of what u buff/nerf. Before kraken armor wasn't procing even with clock + fireball + magma AA and was very frustrating that I paid 80m for it and it barely worked, now I can feel it working.

Yeah, buffing weapons and nerfing current armor proc would probably make runs slower.
Here's how:
Even if you buff weapon proc dmg twice, remember that kraken armor proc gives you 3xdmg, 50% crit, 300 primary staff and 30% haste. Now you can proc it with no effort, so you don't have to waste much time on trying to proc it. With lower proc rate, you'll have to spend more time on trying to proc it, so in overall your runs on average will take more time (2xdmg can't compete with insta kraken armor proc buff every time).

I completely agree that before kraken proc rate was too hard, but now it's too easy. Proc rate of kraken armor same like 76lvl armors (or bit lower) would be fair = it's not that easy to proc, but it's also not that hard, you would be able to get proc with clock, fireball etc.

PS. Hyperos now attacks in 180 degree, have guaranteed proc at 6 and now you don't have to charge twice - it's really a nice buff tho, maybe in sunken its hard to proc due to mobs spawns, lnockbacks, stuns etc, but it works well in other maps.

Vvaffe
11-11-2022, 03:01 PM

Best wishes!those Armor changes are good, i like em. before it was really hard to proc and now it Just feels so good to Play. ty for that

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
11-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Can i ask? Wy haven't u added each 30 min or 2x in a hour a random group of mobs spawn to keep it little fun inside?

Fahtsssss
11-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Yeah, buffing weapons and nerfing current armor proc would probably make runs slower.
Here's how:
Even if you buff weapon proc dmg twice, remember that kraken armor proc gives you 3xdmg, 50% crit, 300 primary staff and 30% haste. Now you can proc it with no effort, so you don't have to waste much time on trying to proc it. With lower proc rate, you'll have to spend more time on trying to proc it, so in overall your runs on average will take more time (2xdmg can't compete with insta kraken armor proc buff every time).

I completely agree that before kraken proc rate was too hard, but now it's too easy. Proc rate of kraken armor same like 76lvl armors (or bit lower) would be fair = it's not that easy to proc, but it's also not that hard, you would be able to get proc with clock, fireball etc.

PS. Hyperos now attacks in 180 degree, have guaranteed proc at 6 and now you don't have to charge twice - it's really a nice buff tho, maybe in sunken its hard to proc due to mobs spawns, lnockbacks, stuns etc, but it works well in other maps.

I see your point. I just dont think it's worth the hassle to nerf then if the nerf is too much they have to re buff it again. I say just keep it as it is.

Observing
11-11-2022, 03:49 PM
Everyone's a dps = never-ending arguments, good luck.

tailwarrior
11-11-2022, 04:34 PM

Best wishes!then nerf ebon armor for mage too it's easy to proc compared to its other class counterparts.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Ayeenn
11-11-2022, 04:49 PM

Why nerf armor proc??? Its all good now .why ask nerf something that isnt broken??

Bluehazee
11-11-2022, 05:16 PM
I've been testing several combinations. Kraken rifle, hyperos...both with and without armor proc. Kraken rifle vs hyperos without zaarus buff, etc.
Kraken rifle is now better than hyperos in 9/10 possible situations. Finally arcane honoring its name!
I dont have a kraken staff, but I know it was good yesterday and didn't need any buff. So i guess now its op...

About kraken armor : Its insane now, a game changer and worth every single coin regardless of price (im sure its much more expensive today). Not sure how i feel about this tho, might need time to see for proper judgment.

Balenciaqa
11-11-2022, 05:49 PM
I've been testing several combinations. Kraken rifle, hyperos...both with and without armor proc. Kraken rifle vs hyperos without zaarus buff, etc.
Kraken rifle is now better than hyperos in 9/10 possible situations. Finally arcane honoring its name!
I dont have a kraken staff, but I know it was good yesterday and didn't need any buff. So i guess now its op...

About kraken armor : Its insane now, a game changer and worth every single coin regardless of price (im sure its much more expensive today). Not sure how i feel about this tho, might need time to see for proper judgment.

Iam playing hyperos with kraken armor in ekenta and its doing so much better than kraken gun and its not only in ekenta….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drawfflerz
11-11-2022, 05:51 PM
relax and chill. lets get back to basic, when Warrior is suppose to be a tanker not endgame player, while mage being a mage to keep our health and mana full. And Rogue do their job as boss killer. xD

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Treanafic
11-11-2022, 06:08 PM
The armor proc rate is good no need to nerf

Hestoxic
11-11-2022, 06:14 PM

Best wishes!The amror shouldn't be nerfed we finally feeling it how its useful.

Sent from my CPH2159 using Tapatalk

Vindicatedvillian
11-11-2022, 06:46 PM
relax and chill. lets get back to basic, when Warrior is suppose to be a tanker not endgame player, while mage being a mage to keep our health and mana full. And Rogue do their job as boss killer. xD

Agree with this!

snakeeyes
11-11-2022, 06:53 PM

+1000 for this.

Bluehazee
11-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Iam playing hyperos with kraken armor in ekenta and its doing so much better than kraken gun and its not only in ekenta….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only situation i found where hyperos is better, its IF it procs at first try and also armor at same time. Like i said, about 1/10 of possible scenarios. And even in this case, the difference is not that big. Anyway, just my experience

Zit
11-11-2022, 08:38 PM

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkAgreed for this +1

arthurboyle
11-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Remove proc pity from charge attacks. Make myths rely on proc chance , reduce the proc chance to 10%. For normal attack procs will have pity in 30 attacks, skills like bleed, aoe etc will make it proc faster.

If you are not trying to nerf the dmgs of myths i suggest applying this instead.

Its a decent idea from a player perspective.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Dummluck
11-11-2022, 09:57 PM
As rogue claws feel the same and pisces is 1/100 the price with a little less damage to mobs. ( So why did I upgrade to claws?) As for boss fights pisces still feels stronger than kraken daggers both tested without armor first, but seems only real buff is kraken armor bc everything is op when armor proc stacks. As stated in previous thread only thing superior for claws is cooldowns times compared to spamming charge with pisces. Never been a fan of bows so guess I'll just stick to clearing mobs.

Yoloswagx
11-11-2022, 09:57 PM
Remove proc pity from charge attacks. Make myths rely on proc chance , reduce the proc chance to 10%. For normal attack procs will have pity in 30 attacks, skills like bleed, aoe etc will make it proc faster.

If you are not trying to nerf the dmgs of myths i suggest applying this instead.

Its a decent idea from a player perspective.

Sent from my SM-A725F using TapatalkSo its a nerf then, tysm concern arlorian

Vry helpful

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Vuhoangtc1
11-11-2022, 10:01 PM
i think sts should decide that next time will be an ultimate buff reduction or buff!and people have to get used to it.Of course there will be some satisfied and unsatisfied people that's for sure.but this is not a game to always do it the way players want because they are completely different.

Spooked
11-11-2022, 10:43 PM
i think sts should decide that next time will be an ultimate buff reduction or buff!and people have to get used to it.Of course there will be some satisfied and unsatisfied people that's for sure.but this is not a game to always do it the way players want because they are completely different.

They’re the ones asking for feedback.. we’re giving it.
What are you trying to say exactly?

Marosok
11-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Sts, sts, sts... what have you done...

retb
11-11-2022, 11:19 PM
I was testing the armor for a while and indeed it does have a higher activation %... but not in an exaggerated way, it simply activates after doing some damage or giving a few hits.
I think that the function is to try to activate at the same time as the mythic weapon... before the update it didn't even activate... now it activates in a much more coherent way to the type of weapon with which it is used... since it is not trying to combine with the skull axe which gives multiple hits....must now be activated in conjunction with a weapon that can only be activated with single strikes.

Hamsoloroguer
11-12-2022, 12:13 AM
In the portals raha and ekenta elite the guns is not weapon 81 arcane haha difficult to do elite and that I am almost full flewless do not know what happened the boss is like level 86 and we level 81 hahaha greetings

arthurboyle
11-12-2022, 12:30 AM
the arcane weaps im talking about is the "boss killer" arcanes. "mob killer" arcanes has got nothing to do on my concerns coz i think they are pretty good imo.

yeah, to make these new 81 arcanes weaps (gun , sword , bow ) to knockdown the myths (nepta , hyperos , etc.)
once and for all is nerfing the myths stated on my post that u replied. dealing more dmg is not the problem coz i think arc weaps is powerful with the new armors.

i know that the devs are wary of burying the myths but thats not the case is it? balancing the arcanes more superior than the myths is reasonable i suppose? if the gap between this mythics and arcanes is only a small gap then what reason should we be using the arcanes? i know that there is a guaranteed proc chance for the arcanes but if the myths proc( the myths are not hard to proc at all, i think its very easy) it does doing more damage than the arcanes then why use the arcanes at all.

what im saying is the myths rn still deals more dmg than the (boss killer arcanes) with the arcane armor, its easy to proc the myths rn so they work well with the arcane armor, the damage is not a problem as long as the proc chance is way worst than the current. nerf only proc chances as stated on my post.

this will be my last post concerning this 81 weaps. making the myths on par with the arcanes (the kraken armor buff just made the myths more stronger because its easy to proc the myths and follow that up with the krak armor) the myths are just still better than the arcanes even with the buffs so it just doesnt make sense at all.

Sulphurea
11-12-2022, 02:52 AM
I think this little buff to armor been able to rebalance all classes. I feel much more willing to play and farm now that i don't need any "carry". I Hope this buff will stay cause before armor was pretty hard to proc and very frustrating, now many rogues feel happy again to play and not be the useless person of the pt

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Xyv.io
11-12-2022, 03:00 AM
I think this little buff to armor been able to rebalance all classes. I feel much more willing to play and farm now that i don't need any "carry". I Hope this buff will stay cause before armor was pretty hard to proc and very frustrating, now many rogues feel happy again to play and not be the useless person of the pt

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
"Little buff" lmfao

tailwarrior
11-12-2022, 03:14 AM
Actually the arcane mob killer weapons are really good in gauntlet. You can see the difference between using mythic and arcane

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
11-12-2022, 04:01 AM
I don't have a kraken armor, but people are saying that the proc rate is broken, so I guess that proc rate should be nerfed (should be same chance as ebon-76lvl ones i think).

With much love I tell you to not make suggestions for items you not have.

aleyenZ
11-12-2022, 04:08 AM

Best wishes!It's okay like that. So the kraken armor is balanced for all classes. It is not fair that the sorceres activates the kraken armor so easily, thus controlling the times to combine with the weapon. Don't change anything about the armor.

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Susanne
11-12-2022, 05:25 AM
Well I've read through the comments and I still don't know what to do. There's a lot to read through, so my bad if I'm wrong, did someone suggest fiddling with the mythics? If so that would be so wrong. They've been changed enough thankyou and not everyone can afford arcanes.
I'll go on what players who have used the arcanes say and not players who haven't tried them but still call out for buffs, nerfs etc.
I remember when mythics were released and it wasn't a good time so I'm being cautious this time.
I just want someone who has tried the bow, daggers, helmet and armour for rogue to say how it is. Also waiting to see whether they are ready to go or will get altered.
It's a lot of gold to part with.

Killyxan
11-12-2022, 05:46 AM
I personally play mage and war (play mage for the most if i play and that’s because I don’t own Kraken sword or aegis not even armor for now) I use Kraken armor only on mage no kraken weapon and it’s doing wonders I got enough ms and dmg to dmg boss so as kill mini bosses very fast thank the new update for Kraken armor it almost procs instantly and it’s the best thing that happened imo when I play with a war and only 1 war with kraken sword when he proc he can remove half hp of the boss and I do the other half haven’t tested any kraken weapon yet but armor is now great to max

AgentStonoga
11-12-2022, 06:39 AM
With much love I tell you to not make suggestions for items you not have.

I already seen that armor in action and I was right - it's too op.

Disagrees
11-12-2022, 07:12 AM
I already seen that armor in action and I was right - it's too op.
What do you mean by op? are you talking about it's damage or it's proc time. Then aquaris also has op proc time, why not make it charged like other mythics?where were you then?

It hardly proc before update. We suggested to make it easier for all classes to proc. Now you say it's too op without even owning it.

AgentStonoga
11-12-2022, 07:54 AM
What do you mean by op? are you talking about it's damage or it's proc time. Then aquaris also has op proc time, why not make it charged like other mythics?where were you then?

It hardly proc before update. We suggested to make it easier for all classes to proc. Now you say it's too op without even owning it.
Ofc I was talking about proc rate. Armor should be a good addition, now everybody's relying on armor proc tho. We're killing mobs with weapons - weapons should be a game changers, not armors.
Comparing aqua proc to armor doesn't have sense, because:
1. Myth weapons are wrong designed except sorc ones. Sorc got mobs and boss weapons, war got boss and minis-boss weapons, rogue got mobs-boss and boss weapons
2. Staff was designed to be a mob killer - it needs faster proc.
3. Aqua alone can only clear mobs, it's useless against bosses. Current pisces are harder to proc, but they can also do some dmg to bosses. About war weapons, we know what they can do to bosses.

I know that old kraken armor proc rate was too hard (I had it before buff), but now it's too easy.It's just one tap and u get a proc and melts sunken in 40s and ekenta in 20-25s. I'm in a guild with pros and their first reaction was how broken are current armor krakens "1 tap everything, ez 6.5m per hour farm on sunken" etc.
Kraken armor deserved a proc rate buff, but not that high.

Disagrees
11-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Ofc I was talking about proc rate. Armor should be a good addition, now everybody's relying on armor proc tho. We're killing mobs with weapons - weapons should be a game changers, not armors.
1. Myth weapons are wrong designed except sorc ones. Sorc got mobs and boss weapons, war got boss and minis-boss weapons, rogue got mobs-boss and boss weapons
3. Aqua alone can only clear mobs, it's useless against bosses. Current pisces are harder to proc, but they can also do some dmg to bosses. About war weapons, we know what they can do to bosses.

I know that old kraken armor proc rate was too hard (I had it before buff), but now it's too easy.It's just one tap and u get a proc and melts sunken in 40s and ekenta in 20-25s. I'm in a guild with pros and their first reaction was how broken are current armor krakens "1 tap everything, ez 6.5m per hour farm on sunken" etc.

okay dude. So the reason you say it's op is because you can clear sunken in 40s and ekenta 20s and farm 6.5m/hr. Ask that guildie how much gl he has. I have 600gl but I still can't farm that much in that map(like 2-3m).So you take armor as a major factor for farming that much gold faster. I say there is no change in the timing to clear maps before and after this update. What I mean is wars were clearing sunken boss in that much speed before update. Now the only difference is, all classes can do the same. Since all 4 party members have that much damage due to kraken, ofcourse the clear will be faster. Please note that the armor has 20s cooldown and it was very hard to proc stack bow/gun with kraken armor before update. It is a 81 lv armor so it should be better in aspects (damage,proc rate). Also who told you only weapons should be the 'game changer'? don't stereotype things.

amiruldanial
11-12-2022, 09:22 AM
okay dude. So the reason you say it's op is because you can clear sunken in 40s and ekenta 20s and farm 6.5m/hr. Ask that guildie how much gl he has. I have 600gl but I still can't farm that much in that map(like 2-3m).So you take armor as a major factor for farming that much gold faster. I say there is no change in the timing to clear maps before and after this update. What I mean is wars were clearing sunken boss in that much speed before update. Now the only difference is, all classes can do the same. Since all 4 party members have that much damage due to kraken, ofcourse the clear will be faster. Please note that the armor has 20s cooldown and it was very hard to proc stack bow/gun with kraken armor before update. It is a 81 lv armor so it should be better in aspects (damage,proc rate). Also who told you only weapons should be the 'game changer'? don't stereotype things.+1

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

amiruldanial
11-12-2022, 09:25 AM

Kraken armor deserved a proc rate buff, but not that high.U dumb

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Ayeenn
11-12-2022, 09:26 AM
okay dude. So the reason you say it's op is because you can clear sunken in 40s and ekenta 20s and farm 6.5m/hr. Ask that guildie how much gl he has. I have 600gl but I still can't farm that much in that map(like 2-3m).So you take armor as a major factor for farming that much gold faster. I say there is no change in the timing to clear maps before and after this update. What I mean is wars were clearing sunken boss in that much speed before update. Now the only difference is, all classes can do the same. Since all 4 party members have that much damage due to kraken, ofcourse the clear will be faster. Please note that the armor has 20s cooldown and it was very hard to proc stack bow/gun with kraken armor before update. It is a 81 lv armor so it should be better in aspects (damage,proc rate). Also who told you only weapons should be the 'game changer'? don't stereotype things.

+1

Nexior
11-12-2022, 10:00 AM

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkI prefer kraken gun + kraken armor on ekenta also ;) just bcs 100% chance do same dmg no rng thing and still decent can solo 80% hp boss

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
11-12-2022, 10:02 AM
After armor buff finally isnt rng gameplay and i happy inviting all class cus all are decent now. Thanks Sts

Nexior
11-12-2022, 10:08 AM
Also thats amazing i can sell ebon armor after 4 or 5 years of using it <3

Oursizes
11-12-2022, 10:09 AM

As someone else mentioned, please don’t make suggestions for items you don’t have…

Stats wise Zaarus set is still far better. The only time kraken armor is “OP” is when the proc is active, which is when stats wise (aside from damage) it’s on par with Zaarus. The only difference afterwards is the damage buff, which is how it should be considering it’s an arcane without set bonus.

Also, it seems like it’s meant to be proced easier than previous arcane armors because Cinco replied to one of my posts saying the initial idea was to combine the proc of kraken armor with the proc of kraken weapons for temporary strong boosts, hence the very similar cooldown times and duration times on weapons and armor.

As someone whose used it, it’s fine where it is because mythic set rogues still have higher visual stats aside from when the armor is proced

Balenciaqa
11-12-2022, 11:40 AM
I prefer kraken gun + kraken armor on ekenta also ;) just bcs 100% chance do same dmg no rng thing and still decent can solo 80% hp boss

not a big deal to proc hyperos (worth 600k gold) just saying. and its even do the same dmg

Ilove_Poopoo
11-12-2022, 01:16 PM
All I can say is, quality of gameplay has dipped. No strategy, sequencing or thinking behind it anymore, 0 IQ gameplay. Have fun with the significant inflation rates soon!

snakeeyes
11-12-2022, 03:35 PM
I notice i think theres a bug on boss damage on kraken boss killer or i think bow only, when i use bd on proc it didnt add the damage on proc dot, maybe theres a bossdamage non-stack? Or it is intentionally bd didnt add on proc dot damage?

Rodrigo Maia
11-12-2022, 08:08 PM
I notice i think theres a bug on boss damage on kraken boss killer or i think bow only, when i use bd on proc it didnt add the damage on proc dot, maybe theres a bossdamage non-stack? Or it is intentionally bd didnt add on proc dot damage?I fell the same about bd, maybe it don't work anymore xD

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Mitsooos
11-12-2022, 11:32 PM

40s run on elite sunken on random runs do only the players that not waiting others.

Mitsooos
11-12-2022, 11:37 PM
I notice i think theres a bug on boss damage on kraken boss killer or i think bow only, when i use bd on proc it didnt add the damage on proc dot, maybe theres a bossdamage non-stack? Or it is intentionally bd didnt add on proc dot damage?

I have the same problem with gun and 140% bd with out bd pet, I can't spot the difference on damage, and I'm pretty sure that has to do with the hotbar slots and switching equipment.

Balenciaqa
11-13-2022, 10:10 AM
Why you guys nerfed/reduced kraken gun proc stacking damage from 300% to 200%? It‘s not even in the update description.

asommers
11-13-2022, 10:42 AM
Why you guys nerfed/reduced kraken gun proc stacking damage from 300% to 200%? It‘s not even in the update description.

Patch notes updated with missing note: Kraken Cannon does less damage to minions, more damage to bosses. Reduced pve caster damage buff to 200%.

-ALS

conghoang301193
11-21-2022, 06:50 AM
Hi Dev
Need more dame for swd.
Compare to bow and gun. Swd so low dame and can fix doge in mini boss if swd proc
Now if swd proc mini can doge
Thanks for read my feeback

Gửi từ SM-N976N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk