PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: The Legend of Sellrep

Elyseon
08-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Soon i will be creating tales of alterras most loved hero, sellrep, the super warrior. So stay tuned and be ready for some fun :D
also ill probably draw some pics too for the fan art section so if u wanna see my hilarious skills this should be fun

Elyseon
08-14-2012, 08:30 PM
heres some tales from the weapon design contest to remind you of this true legend
This deadly weapon was constructed by the ranger, Sellrep, as he needed a sturdy weapon while crossing the beaches of Humania. He constructed it from the bodies of Sand Vyxnaars (summoned by Sand Witches ;D) that he had to rip apart with his bare bear paws. Little did he realize the soul leeching affect it would have on him and his rep.

Our hero and adventure, Dr. Sellrep, has once again stumbled across another mighty weapon, after shooting down several sand witches that were summoning sand vyxnaars to attack him, he headed toward the jungle of inner humania. In an attempt to surprise our warrior, a sand dune he was walking over suddenly erupted. Despite the sand everywhere, Sellrep saw through his handy cyber goggles the evil sand pope rise up from the hole in the ground. So Jedi Master Sellrep punched the wizard pope in the face. But the staff caught his eye, such a unique item he thought, I must sell it to Hunzzz for 100 mil gold so i can finally get my oyster pearl set. So he grabbed the powerful item, it had a sturdy base and a symbolic sacred crest at the head. The crest was made of fine gold plating which the sand pope had stolen from the fallen prince, and in the center of the crest powerful glowing orbs spun around, Sellrep's infinite knowledge recognized these as the souls of Fridge, ...?... guy, and JustG. All this force in one magical weapon, the damage is unimaginable.

Deep in the jungle of Inner Humania, there lies the ruins of a mythic temple. One day excavating this territory, the great adventurer, Sellrep, found a cryptic message written on a shrine in a cavern below the ruins, there was the scythe standing upright it a stream of glowing light. Being the brave hero he is, Sellrep snatched up the scythe with out thinking twice, fully knowing he could take on any consequence. Suddenly he felt awesome(because he was). He realized he held the most mysterious weapon in all of Alterra. After using his extreme intellect he realized the code on the door explained the weapon's origin. It had 3 lines written about it:
-This is no harp, dont play, it's sharp
-Rarer than a phoenix's plume, this was casted by Zyla Doom
-With glypic steel from a mighty hole, you must combine Sir Furio's soul

:DDDDDD

小孩子
08-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Wut..

Livemau
08-16-2012, 04:47 PM
pretty sure its secretly me with a different name

aniybo
08-16-2012, 08:04 PM