PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Pocket Legends Level 115 Expansion: The Dragkin Terror!

Cinco
11-11-2022, 05:30 PM

TIMING
The new Level Cap drops tomorrow: Wednesday, November 16th!
Fast Cap Deadline is Wednesday, November 23rd at 1:30 PM Central!

HIGHLIGHTS
Advance to Level 115!
Collect Legendary, Elite and Mythical Equipment Loot!
(lowest level equipment drop is Level 111)
Collect rare Vanities (and craft special variants)!
(vanity loot drops at Level 115 and up)
Unlock Skill Ranks 11 and 12!
Unlock new Passive Skills!
Unlock new Achievements, Titles, Badges and Vanities!
Unlock All the New Achievements to earn the "Dragkin Crest" Badge:

THE DRAGKIN

Driven by Conquest...
They are the Dragkin, reptilian denizens of an island in the uncharted southern seas.
They are ruled by the Kurn, a War-Clan of brutal killers that have slaughtered or enslaved all other Dragkin clans.
With no rivals left to conquer the Kurn's ambitions turn northward, to Alterra.

The Dragkin are said to be planning the invasion of a mining colony off the South Coast.
They will lay siege to the steppes of Molten Mountain and take over the rocky warrens of Molten Cave.
If they succeed their evil leader Platonius Kurn will control the largest Platinum mine in the realm!

PASSIVE SKILLS
You can never have too much power... or resilience, or speed, or gold!

Check your Skills page for a set of new Passive Skills!
Rank up additional Damage, Speed, Damage Resistance, and Gold Loot.
Current Max Rank: 5

LEVEL 115 FAST CAP

FAST CAP DEADLINE
is 1:30PM Central
on Wednesday, Nov. 23rd!

Reach Level 115 and speak to Admiral Wallis in the South Coast towne
Accept and turn-in his quest to receive the Fast Cap Rewards
...including the "Dragkin Commander Badge"

OTHER INFO
XP cannot be purchased by characters Level 110 or higher
Instant Experience Kits cannot be opened by characters Level 110 or higher
XP Elixirs, Set Bonuses and Pets that boost XP are allowed
(unless the pet, item set, etc. has special restrictions)
XP Orbs do not drop in the New Campaign!
(earn XP from kills and quests only)

Best wishes, Legends!

ignwizzywhite
11-15-2022, 04:26 PM
WOW! Thank you Cinco and STS - looking forward to this new campaign. Looks great!

Ifeast
11-15-2022, 04:26 PM
(; (; (; (; (;

Curvatwo
11-15-2022, 04:35 PM
Typical cinco W

Golem
11-15-2022, 05:37 PM
Could you please rice the fast cap deadline to novembet 30th? That would give more chance and motive to more players to cap

Curvatwo
11-15-2022, 05:46 PM
arent they have always been a one-week thing? Those fast cap

during finals week :(

Curvatwo
11-15-2022, 07:42 PM
I can’t wait to see the sick animations on the fast cap weapons so hype

Vivapinata
11-15-2022, 09:16 PM
beautiful update thanks sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fwend
11-15-2022, 11:03 PM
What a lovely surprise.

Thank you Cinco and the team for this new expansion.

We all have been eagerly awaiting this new cap for years, and the sudden announcement has generated a wave of activity on game, seeing many very old friends come back on game just for this cap.

Thank you for not giving up on us, we appreciate all the hard work and effort placed into the new gears with procs, vanity gear to loot, new passive skills an exclusive fast cap rewards with the badge and vanity weapons.

Much love.

Nipunsky
11-16-2022, 12:20 AM
Unbelievably happy to be back on PL. Can’t wait to get the fast cap again ;)

Chaasivab
11-16-2022, 12:36 AM
Super excited for this!!!!

Would you consider making the fast cap reward be a part of the drakin weapon set so it can be used with the recent Halloween set upon fast capping? If this isn’t the case already

Rushlikeagod
11-16-2022, 03:25 AM
This update seems challenging for fast cap. Can't wait to try it and hope it's moderately achievable. Thank you sts for keeping the game alive

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Ifeast
11-16-2022, 03:37 AM
Btw Cinco, are the fast cap weapons a 1h or 2h sword, and is it a wand or a staff? Also, do we get all 3 weapons once we early cap, and are they tradable?

XghostzX
11-16-2022, 08:19 AM
Happy leveling, everybody! :)

Thanks for keeping the community alive, Cinco. Excited to be a part of a new cap after all these years.

Vivapinata
11-17-2022, 03:11 AM
Cinco awesome update thank you sooo very much .

was wondering does fast cap come with [elite cut-throat] title ? and does the first 5 of each class to reach fast cap get a special 115 badge . similar to the arcane legends?

MP67
11-17-2022, 04:55 AM
will the demi god vanities be tradeable

Curvatwo
11-17-2022, 08:50 AM
will the demi god vanities be tradeable

they aren't :( hope this changes like so many other cap vanities being tradable

andreasobst
11-17-2022, 11:09 AM
Same I strongly hope they will be made tradeable after fastcap closes...

I want to choose myself if I am willing to trade an item (or even just give it to a toon of mine), and not have this decision taken away from me in advance...

Ifeast
11-18-2022, 06:06 AM
Cinco, can you guys make the fast cap weapons complete the halloween sets? They are dragkin weapons, but they don't complete our sets. It would be very nice and would make sense.

Vivapinata
11-18-2022, 06:24 AM
Cinco, can you guys make the fast cap weapons complete the halloween sets? They are dragkin weapons, but they don't complete our sets. It would be very nice and would make sense.

i dont think they should become tradeable , but better yet i think since theyre "Demigod" weapons . maybe some sort of effect or aura should shroud the player .

Modration
11-18-2022, 06:37 AM

I second this

Chaasivab
11-18-2022, 08:05 AM
Here are my thoughts:

1. We need the dragkin shield to be added to future event crates because this set is pivotal to the cap due to the bonuses this vanity set with the shield gives.
2. We need to either buff the end bosses hp and damage or nuke (Volta dagger) lvl 105 weapon & potentially other op weapons from that cap because 5 people can Volta dagger every boss on the 3rd map in 10 seconds or less. This is without having any of the new mythical equipment. Unless this new mythical equipment one shots every boss, the Volta dagger will still be the best weapon in the game potentially.
3. If you intended us to nuke the bosses so fast then please keep mythical equipment drops at a low but fair drop rate.
4. Keep fast cap weapons account bound, but add effects to them and allow them to complete the dragkin vanity set from Halloween so we can show off these vanities in maps we play. It stinks to fast cap and then never see the weapons you worked hard for unless you are sitting in town. Back when vanities were stat less we used to be able to wear whatever we wanted vanity wise because everything was for looks.
5. Please add (Hide vanity: Helm, Armor, Weapon, Shield) to the setting menu. Sts spent time making the looks of these armors and I would like to enjoy seeing them. Everyone for the end of time has been covering up their armors they wear due to vanities. I would like to still have the vanity stat effects, but hide the vanities to see my new pilgrim looking character!!!

I will have more suggestions once I get my hands on the new weapons with procs & armors.

This cap has been really enjoyable thus far and I look forward to farming and crafting rare vanities!

Curvatwo
11-18-2022, 08:45 AM
Here are my thoughts:

1. We need the dragkin shield to be added to future event crates because this set is pivotal to the cap due to the bonuses this vanity set with the shield gives.
2. We need to either buff the end bosses hp and damage or nuke (Volta dagger) lvl 105 weapon & potentially other op weapons from that cap because 5 people can Volta dagger every boss on the 3rd map in 10 seconds or less. This is without having any of the new mythical equipment. Unless this new mythical equipment one shots every boss, the Volta dagger will still be the best weapon in the game potentially.
3. If you intended us to nuke the bosses so fast then please keep mythical equipment drops at a low but fair drop rate.
4. Keep fast cap weapons account bound, but add effects to them and allow them to complete the dragkin vanity set from Halloween so we can show off these vanities in maps we play. It stinks to fast cap and then never see the weapons you worked hard for unless you are sitting in town. Back when vanities were stat less we used to be able to wear whatever we wanted vanity wise because everything was for looks.
5. Please add (Hide vanity: Helm, Armor, Weapon, Shield) to the setting menu. Sts spent time making the looks of these armors and I would like to enjoy seeing them. Everyone for the end of time has been covering up their armors they wear due to vanities. I would like to still have the vanity stat effects, but hide the vanities to see my new pilgrim looking character!!!

I will have more suggestions once I get my hands on the new weapons with procs & armors.

This cap has been really enjoyable thus far and I look forward to farming and crafting rare vanities!

have to agree. keep the bosses low during fast cap, but the new gear is worthless when 105/110 gear does the job

Fwend
11-18-2022, 10:23 AM
Here are my thoughts:

My thoughts on your suggestions are :

1. I agree that the The Deadly Dragkin Shield is an essential item when it comes to the best damage vanity set on game , as well as gold loot set, and experience set.

The Halloween event is over, we can no longer farm Warlock Castle Crates 2022. There are less and less crates on game. They are becoming more scarce. And harder to find.

We need another option for this shield to be looted.

2. I do not agree about buffing the end game bosses.

If you do not have a strong team, with no volta dagger, or any damage elixirs . I discovered that killing the very last dragon, the blue one, who has the minions that spawn and heal him. Impossible to kill without the dagger. Because the health goes down to half way, then the minion spawns and heals the dragon back to full health.

Newer weaker non capped 115 players will not be able to kill this boss.

Chaasivab
11-18-2022, 11:56 AM
My thoughts on your suggestions are :

1. I agree that the The Deadly Dragkin Shield is an essential item when it comes to the best damage vanity set on game , as well as gold loot set, and experience set.

The Halloween event is over, we can no longer farm Warlock Castle Crates 2022. There are less and less crates on game. They are becoming more scarce. And harder to find.

We need another option for this shield to be looted.

2. I do not agree about buffing the end game bosses.

If you do not have a strong team, with no volta dagger, or any damage elixirs . I discovered that killing the very last dragon, the blue one, who has the minions that spawn and heal him. Impossible to kill without the dagger. Because the health goes down to half way, then the minion spawns and heals the dragon back to full health.

Newer weaker non capped 115 players will not be able to kill this boss.

I’m fine keeping the dragon the way it is, but I would suggest they have another map and copy pasta map 3 over again and change the name to elite “ “ and then increase HP and Damage of all monsters in this map. Then people can farm regular or elite based on what gear they have!!

Make it like Red Dragon Slayer map back in BSM. I highly recommend doing this in the coming weeks!!

The elite map 3 version would then be hard to the point you need the new equipment to run it!

andreasobst
11-18-2022, 04:59 PM
I absolutely agree that it cannot be that a single item like the Dragkin Shield has such an impact on the game.

They should add an additional fast cap reward like a banner that can used to complete the new (halloween) sets, just like the dragkin shield.

Otherwise the cap is great, best cap since long time :)

Vivapinata
11-18-2022, 06:52 PM
I absolutely agree that it cannot be that a single item like the Dragkin Shield has such an impact on the game.

They should add an additional fast cap reward like a banner that can used to complete the new (halloween) sets, just like the dragkin shield.

fast cap pet would be good too

Vivapinata
11-18-2022, 06:58 PM

agree also . dragkin shield is hacks , banner would be amazing

Endpoints
11-18-2022, 08:23 PM
Here are my thoughts:

1. Definitely agree to this, I been requesting about adding a new piece to complete the set even before mid Halloween event but alas. I even pm'd Cinco about the disadvantage of players without the shield into the leveling before the new cap.

2. Some adjustments on this could be good, adding a new map for players who wants challenge, maybe even a gauntlet one. But please update it after the fast cap is done, to make it fair for players who started leveling late.

4. Or just like Valentine Sets, make the fast cap vanity weapons complete the new mythic/arcane sets. Which will give us more customizations for weapons we want to use.

Ifeast
11-18-2022, 09:32 PM
2. Yes, there was talk about Gauntlet being added into the game eventually and I mentioned that when it is added to have 2 separate options. One is a practice gauntlet where there is an option to choose 3, 4, and or 5x dmg so you don't have to worry about having your own. It will also help people figure out strategies without having to use or waste theirs.Adding armor multipliers as an option would be nice too.

They could also add an option to choose what wave they want to start at before the game starts so they don't have to do it all over again just to get to a certain wave which will also help people find new strats for when they want to do a real run and so people don't waste their time and end up dying somehow and have to start all over again. The 2nd option would be a real gauntlet map like normal where you have to start from the beginning with your own stuff and elixirs.

There could be leaderboards for both practice gauntlet and or just regular gauntlet to see who has gotten the farthest and who has the most points. The practice gauntlet option can also be played for fun when people are bored and don't know what else to do which would possibly help people play the game more actively. Rewards can also be added based on how high you have gotten. Since gauntlet would be added into the game, the rewards can basically act like achievements where you have to get to a certain point to be rewarded. Like how we get titles for reaching certain levels. It can be the same for gauntlet rewards, but also have vanities included as well.

Vivapinata
11-18-2022, 10:23 PM
2. Yes, there was talk about Gauntlet being added into the game eventually and I mentioned that when it is added to have 2 separate options. One is a practice gauntlet where there is an option to choose 3, 4, and or 5x dmg so you don't have to worry about having your own. It will also help people figure out strategies without having to use or waste theirs.Adding armor multipliers as an option would be nice too.

They could also add an option to choose what wave they want to start at before the game starts so they don't have to do it all over again just to get to a certain wave which will also help people find new strats for when they want to do a real run and so people don't waste their time and end up dying somehow and have to start all over again. The 2nd option would be a real gauntlet map like normal where you have to start from the beginning with your own stuff and elixirs.

There could be leaderboards for both practice gauntlet and or just regular gauntlet to see who has gotten the farthest and who has the most points. The practice gauntlet option can also be played for fun when people are bored and don't know what else to do which would possibly help people play the game more actively. Rewards can also be added based on how high you have gotten. Since gauntlet would be added into the game, the rewards can basically act like achievements where you have to get to a certain point to be rewarded. Like how we get titles for reaching certain levels. It can be the same for gauntlet rewards, but also have vanities included as well.

thebigboo will just win every event . dont waste our money on vanities for him to win

GaleNineTails
11-19-2022, 01:06 AM
About the achievement you get for killing Lord Yras, does he spawn on every map or is it only a certain one?

GaleNineTails
11-19-2022, 01:31 AM
Also I agree with the general consensus of this thread, we need an alternative to get the 4pc bonuses becuase shields are too rare currently. Also Volta dagger is was too strong and needs a nerf, a 105 wep shouldn't be able to do so much dmg to a 115 boss that it's dying in seconds.

To add onto the last paragraph, 115 gear feels really undertuned for the cap it's in, wven at 115 in full elite 115 gear you can get one shot by mobs/bosses and platonius like you where in 110 gear. Also the dmg on these items feels very lack luster and lacking the power they should have, when you got an elite/mythic 110 set you really felt like you had your hands on something that was powerful and worth the grind to cap to obtain.

The 115 fast cap weapons are nice, but are lacking something to make them really desirable, people love having set effects and demigod weps don't have a set effect, maybe you could give them effects when used with the new vanity sets or with the dragkin costumes?

Rushlikeagod
11-19-2022, 03:29 AM
Fast cap items look cool but serve no purpose other than town, 115 sets also have no bonus and very weak for new cap. Respect the grind for sets tho

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Fwend
11-19-2022, 05:56 AM
Are there any set auras or effects to show that we are wearing the full set of 115 mythics?

From looking at the forge, there are craftable mythic 6 pieces of the new 115 set.

Which includes the:
Helm
1 handed weapon
Armor
Shield

But these non craft
Ring
Amulet

Can you please assist us with a listing of the full sets and how many pieces are required as well as adding any set auras or effects so as players we do know when we have a full set and set bonuses

GaleNineTails
11-20-2022, 12:12 AM
Fox dmg skills (Rage Tonic and Fury) are Bugged. At level 12 they don't give any dmg bonus.

Vivapinata
11-20-2022, 12:32 AM
Fox dmg skills (Rage Tonic and Fury) are Bugged. At level 12 they don't give any dmg bonus.

same with mage

Golem
11-22-2022, 08:38 AM
The screet boss is too much rare

JackPL
11-22-2022, 01:16 PM
Dear Cinco,
Can we have 2 more days to capping lv115 for the rewards?
Many of my friends in PL that couldn't cap lv115 because of they don't have enough golds to spend on valentine sets, exp elixirs, exp pets.
They're just leveling up with daily exp elxiirs. It is too slow to level up in this new map for them.
It takes almost 1-2 days to leveling up 1 level. Other than eating, sleeping or working, they spended all time on leveling up to get the rewards.
But until the last day of leveling up for rewards, they are still stuck at lv113-114.
Its easier to capping lv105 before because we have exp orbs in the lv105 maps, for those normal players also could capping lv105 easily. But for this time, the new maps is really difficult to leveling up for normal players. 😢
So, can we have 2 more days chances to cap for rewards, please?🙏

Cinco
11-22-2022, 01:27 PM
Dear Cinco,
Can we have 2 more days to capping lv115 for the rewards?
Many of my friends in PL that couldn't cap lv115 because of they don't have enough golds to spend on valentine sets, exp elixirs, exp pets.
They're just leveling up with daily exp elxiirs. It is too slow to level up in this new map for them.
It takes almost 1-2 days to leveling up 1 level. Other than eating, sleeping or working, they spended all time on leveling up to get the rewards.
But until the last day of leveling up for rewards, they are still stuck at lv113-114.
Its easier to capping lv105 before because we have exp orbs in the lv105 maps, for those normal players also could capping lv105 easily. But for this time, the new maps is really difficult to leveling up for normal players. ��
So, can we have 2 more days chances to cap for rewards, please?��

No. Best wishes and good luck!

Promagin
11-23-2022, 04:22 AM
Great to see this - thanks Cinco!

Fwend
11-23-2022, 05:10 PM
Cinco now that the fast cap period has ended.

FAST CAP DEADLINE
on Wednesday, Nov. 23rd

Can you please enable the use of xp kits via platinum and via the loot on game?

Currently xp kits on game are still locked and we can not use them.

Nihiliste
11-25-2022, 04:29 PM
Cinco now that the fast cap period has ended.

FAST CAP DEADLINE
on Wednesday, Nov. 23rd

Can you please enable the use of xp kits via platinum and via the loot on game?

Currently xp kits on game are still locked and we can not use them.

No thank you. I actually like how rewarding it feels capping the traditional way without XP kits. Re-instating them would not be traditional and we should all be leveling in the new maps that Cinco took his time to make for us. 110 and above should stay locked. Afterall, we’re all hardcore PvErs!!! Let’s not contradict ourselves. :victorious:

OutlawHD
11-25-2022, 04:40 PM
To be denied the choice to use a certain item I paid gold/plat/saved from previous events is my problem. They should be able to be used now that fast cap is over. If I want to grind cap one toon then have XP kits enough to cap a bear and a mage I should have that option...this is an American thing to do!

Kazori
11-25-2022, 04:53 PM
if we make xp kits work right now then everyone will get to 115 in no time and all the hard work Cinco has taken to make the new cap will be for nothing. we need leveling to be a grind like traditional caps where we didn't have xp kits. xp kits were introduced during the 110 cap and we shouldn't be relying on them as a crutch to cap. we should make capping and farming last as long as possible so that people do not get bored or have nothing to do and complain like usual! maybe in a few months we can discuss allowing xp kits to work again but right now they shouldn't be allowed since the cap is so new.

OutlawHD
11-25-2022, 06:37 PM
if we make xp kits work right now then everyone will get to 115 in no time and all the hard work Cinco has taken to make the new cap will be for nothing. we need leveling to be a grind like traditional caps where we didn't have xp kits. xp kits were introduced during the 110 cap and we shouldn't be relying on them as a crutch to cap. we should make capping and farming last as long as possible so that people do not get bored or have nothing to do and complain like usual! maybe in a few months we can discuss allowing xp kits to work again but right now they shouldn't be allowed since the cap is so new.

So just discount the effort of the players who bought/saved these kits for months awaiting the next cap? Yeah that works! The point is the choice to use them to cap. I dont have a lot of time to actually play, I can AFK in town because usually I'm kinda bored at work. If I get a customer in the middle of a run, guess where I'm heading, and guess who gets left on red...my whole team. Thats rude, so I cant do alot of runs when I actually have time. If I have no choice but to grind a cap, it takes me longer than most, but I shouldn't be forced to do it if I don't want to. Several players saved these things for months, spending plat to make alts to hold them, including myself. Whatever the decision, it is what it is, but some of us just want a choice...

Vivapinata
11-26-2022, 11:25 PM
So just discount the effort of the players who bought/saved these kits for months awaiting the next cap? Yeah that works! The point is the choice to use them to cap. I dont have a lot of time to actually play, I can AFK in town because usually I'm kinda bored at work. If I get a customer in the middle of a run, guess where I'm heading, and guess who gets left on red...my whole team. Thats rude, so I cant do alot of runs when I actually have time. If I have no choice but to grind a cap, it takes me longer than most, but I shouldn't be forced to do it if I don't want to. Several players saved these things for months, spending plat to make alts to hold them, including myself. Whatever the decision, it is what it is, but some of us just want a choice...

stop being lazy . level up

Encryptions
11-29-2022, 01:07 AM
Arcane Legends lv 71 expansion put in pocket legends

Fwend
11-30-2022, 09:26 AM
Now that the fast cap period is complete.

Can you please reward players for reaching the milestone of 115 with a new cap vanity?

In the past the cap vanity or rings rewarded when reaching cap have been :
(fast cap rewards are in brackets)

Level 66 - Mount Fang Amor
Level 71 - Monarch helm of Humania (Mantle of Humania)
Level 76 – Eye of Eternity (Fossilized Dragon Egg)
Level 77 - Lil Gorax
Level 85 - The Warlords Prison Band
Level 90 - Royal Cross bone Shield
Level 95 - Green Gimmal
Level 100 – Lil'Loko (Mayenak, Psyko)
Level 105 - The Mad Mage's Shield (The Fire-Eyed Dragon Shield)
Level 110 – (The Crimson Tide set, Lil'Thrax)
Level 115 - (Dragkin Demigod bow, Dragkin Demigod blade, Dragkin Demigod staff)

I feel players should receive some sort of item when reaching the milestone of level 115

In the past we received a vanity item or ring and an achievement.

Curvatwo
11-30-2022, 03:29 PM

Can you please reward players for reaching the milestone of 115 with a new cap vanity?

Level 77 - Lil Gorax
Level 95 - Green Gimmal

I feel players should receive some sort of item when reaching the milestone of level 115

I disagree, I think they should leave it as-is

Vivapinata
11-30-2022, 08:19 PM

Level 77 - Lil Gorax
Level 95 - Green Gimmal

i agree sunny i agree

Idevour
11-30-2022, 10:19 PM

Level 77 - Lil Gorax
Level 95 - Green Gimmal

Hard pass, 110 got nothing 115 should get nothing

Endpoints
12-02-2022, 07:47 AM

I agree the cap is pretty new for xp kits to be used and I'm fine with grinding to level up but my main problem is I'm most likely to level up alone. The map is hard for soloing specially if you're not using a mage because of mobs bleed debuff which can only be removed with heal. The game player base is pretty low now, the time I usually play there's only like 10 players max on town and rarely 1 game on the new campaign which most likely capped players farming at the 3rd map. Although enabling the use of xp kits won't really solve the problem rather make it worst, because it will only give more reason for more players to not play/level up on the new maps but will atleast give an alternative way to cap.

Darkterror
01-19-2023, 01:27 PM
There is a Quest that cant be completed called South Coast please fix.

Itastemvp
01-31-2023, 10:48 PM
Bet you were disappointed to find they have 0 animations lmaooo

Itastemvp
01-31-2023, 10:50 PM
You got a free tourney shield for just being a sub? Why shouldn’t players be allowed a vanity for reaching 115? ;s

Rawrimafish
05-01-2023, 10:17 PM
wow thats crazy. level 115.. i quit when the cap was 76 and just came back to see how far the game has progressed

Magelykidz
05-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Can the 115 mythical weapons maybe get a little damage boost? The 110 weapons are stronger

Tranquilities
06-22-2023, 11:09 AM
Can the 115 mythical weapons maybe get a little damage boost? The 110 weapons are stronger
That's confusing. Also makes me wonder if they are bringing elder sets to pl anytime soon.

Tranquilities
07-07-2023, 04:39 PM
When's next event? Anyone know

Edson
07-23-2023, 10:16 AM
Muito bom parabéns

Hulumuluh
10-05-2023, 08:29 PM
Sayin thank you for Pocket Legends

JackPL
10-14-2023, 12:45 PM
Hope next Halloween event will have new 2pcs sets with good stats

通过我的 BLA-L29 上的 Tapatalk发言

AllLivesMatter
11-13-2023, 03:32 PM
does anyone know if this game has a discord server and if so can you send me link

Superkillok
01-04-2024, 11:44 PM
This was one of the best updates in a while, i really enjoy all the content even being a returned player. It took a while to get used to but I like the grind for most of the drop and the daily quests as it keeps me coming back for more playing.