PDA

View Full Version : proc confusing

drawfflerz
11-12-2022, 07:37 AM
last time i read about proc stacking had been remove. but now people using kraken proc and change into mythic... can someone explain what is the different between the past system and the present system. thanks

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
11-12-2022, 09:27 AM
Past meta Proc stacking is very self explanatory, you proc more than one weapon to another.

Currently you can still proc stack (kinda) but not the same way before the nerf, in short you proc Kraken (weapon) since it doesn't give that much damage and stats you then switch to mythic 81 set for even better damage and stats therefore gives you more dps and dot.

Though some may still work like Aqua + Kraken gun or Aqua + Smuggler's gun.

I'm not sure if am right, but I read you can't proc stack weapons that buffs the user with another weapon that behaves the same.

Stephencobear
11-12-2022, 09:41 AM
Just can’t stack the same type of proc
If they’re different it can still happen

Kaziscate
11-12-2022, 12:09 PM
I don’t have any of the kraken weapons, but how it’s supposed to work is that if there is a weapon proc on cooldown, you aren’t able to trigger any procs from any other weapon that have a cooldown time. You can proc stack with smugglers because it doesn’t have a cooldown. You actually can also proc stack with Hyperos too because the proc outlasts the cooldown.
This seemingly only affects weapon and armor slots. You can still proc stack with all of the other slots.

How the past system worked was that proc cooldowns were tied to that specific piece of gear and wasn’t a cooldown for the entire gear slot.

If kraken weapons are ignoring the cooldown system and procing alongside any other weapon with a cooldown, then thats either a bug or they are working differently than usual, but if anything they’re probably swapping to mythic to squeeze out a bit more damage with smugglers.

karossss
11-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Past meta Proc stacking is very self explanatory, you proc more than one weapon to another.

Currently you can still proc stack (kinda) but not the same way before the nerf, in short you proc Kraken (weapon) since it doesn't give that much damage and stats you then switch to mythic 81 set for even better damage and stats therefore gives you more dps and dot.

Though some may still work like Aqua + Kraken gun or Aqua + Smuggler's gun.

I'm not sure if am right, but I read you can't proc stack weapons that buffs the user with another weapon that behaves the same.

aqua+kraken gun dont work anymore it worked before arcane weapons buffs