PDA

View Full Version : Very very frustrated (LAG)

MightyMicah
08-15-2012, 08:35 AM
I'm quitting PL until the lag is fixed! Blarg! I can't even fight one decent battle without spiking up to 1200+ -____-

Is anyone else having this issue? I heard a lot of people in game mention some bad lag issues. Come on STS! Please fix this ASAP!

Peace out
~MM

Edit-hmm it seems ping is better in the afternoon. This morning was unbearable but now it's not bad. :)

Hadesofshadow
08-15-2012, 08:51 AM
i have random spikes for like 2s

idk why

call it
08-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Spikes are typically caused by mail clients, applications that have notifications allowed and any apps that refresh regularly such as Facebook etc.
If you are using IOS or Android I would suggest changing your mail and other app settings while playing PL.

Hope this helps.

Wthlite
08-16-2012, 12:16 AM
In Another thread you hinted your not a kid, therefore go buy decent internet.

Hadesofshadow
08-16-2012, 01:00 AM

i have good internet and only 4 apps with notifications off and none reset

still get spikes

MightyMicah
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM

Actually I am a kid. Not sure what you're referring to. However, I'm currently residing at my grandparents for the summer and they have the best wifi money can buy. Lol that's why I assumed it was the server. Didn't mean to complain, simply wanted to know if it had happened to others is all.

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 01:24 AM
Actually I am a kid. Not sure what you're referring to. However, I'm currently residing at my grandparents for the summer and they have the best wifi money can buy. Lol that's why I assumed it was the server. Didn't mean to complain, simply wanted to know if it had happened to others is all.

AFTER update i crash all damn day