PDA

View Full Version : Devs please respond

cookiez
08-15-2012, 12:14 PM
OK so there have been mannyyy requests via forums for a new pvp type. (Kill streaks, new maps, infected, etc..) I was just wondering if you are actually gonna come up with a new type to make pvp more interesting or not.

Samhayne
08-15-2012, 12:30 PM
There have also been many requests for a lot of other things. Pets? Housing? Guild Achievements? Crafting revision? So, for PvP stuff - maybe :)

RioMage
08-15-2012, 12:52 PM
There have also been many requests for a lot of other things. Pets? Housing? Guild Achievements? Crafting revision? So, for PvP stuff - maybe :)

LOL..you tell him/her!.

Cookiez, im positive the devs get tons of requests everyday on new ideas for Pl. They cannot just answer one because, then they would have to answer them all. Just leave your ideas in the feedback and suggestion section and they will view over them. If they are interested in any ideas, Im pretty sure they will add it ingame. Patience is a virtue. :encouragement:

cookiez
08-15-2012, 01:07 PM

LOL..you tell him/her!.

Cookiez, im positive the devs get tons of requests everyday on new ideas for Pl. They cannot just answer one because, then they would have to answer them all. Just leave your ideas in the feedback and suggestion section and they will view over them. If they are interested in any ideas, Im pretty sure they will add it ingame. Patience is a virtue. :encouragement:

Dude, it's a simple question, I love sts wasn't trying to insult them or Whatever. Just looking for an answer to a question:p

And ty Sam, sorry if I seemed rude

Samhayne
08-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Dude, it's a simple question, I love sts wasn't trying to insult them or Whatever. Just looking for an answer to a question:p

And ty Sam, sorry if I seemed rude

No worries matey, it's all good!

Whirlzap
08-15-2012, 03:39 PM

I don't see any Housing yet o.o

Hadesofshadow
08-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't see any Housing yet o.o

this has been floating around for over 2 years lmao

Phoenixking
08-15-2012, 08:03 PM
this has been floating around for over 2 years lmao
Everything has

call it
08-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Good job we got some Vanity spiders then, that'll solve any gameplay complaints.

plmafiaboss
08-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Good job we got some Vanity spiders then, that'll solve any gameplay complaints.lmao

Dirtymonkey_666
08-16-2012, 02:44 AM
OK so there have been mannyyy requests via forums for a new pvp type. (Kill streaks, new maps, infected, etc..) I was just wondering if you are actually gonna come up with a new type to make pvp more interesting or not.

this isn't CoD.

cookiez
08-16-2012, 11:16 AM

this isn't CoD.

I'm just stating other people's ideas..:/