PDA

View Full Version : Returning player ( 1 year and half )

Oldcookiesal / Deadlied
11-17-2022, 04:52 AM
Hi guys , Deadlied here , i've been gone for more than a year now and decided to return back to the game , but.. the issue..
What do I do now to have fun and stuff , everything seems to change etc , I want to play but don't know what to do anymore , this is a big problem to me.

If some dudes could help me , I think all my old friends are gone or don't play no more so am kinda alone.

Envoyé de mon CPH2211 en utilisant Tapatalk

pfizer
11-17-2022, 04:58 AM
I think 1 year and a half hiatus will not make you so much left behind. Give yourself 1 week and you will be accustomed easily to the new cap.

Oldcookiesal / Deadlied
11-17-2022, 05:01 AM
I think 1 year and a half hiatus will not make you so much left behind. Give yourself 1 week and you will be accustomed easily to the new cap.Yes I think too but just so lost about stuff , i have decent gears ( i think ) , and like 52m gold , but also don't know what to buy with or so , ive a rogue lv 76 ( Oldcookiesal ) , my actual mage 71 ( Deadlied )

Immortal_Blood
11-17-2022, 08:01 AM
Hi guys , Deadlied here , i've been gone for more than a year now and decided to return back to the game , but.. the issue..
What do I do now to have fun and stuff , everything seems to change etc , I want to play but don't know what to do anymore , this is a big problem to me.

If some dudes could help me , I think all my old friends are gone or don't play no more so am kinda alone.

Depends what you enjoy doing bro.. personally I like to observe auction and sometimes buy stuff to merch. Other times I run elite sunken fleet for gold.. events have somewhat taken over the game.. but when the zodias gauntlet is open you could give it a shot for a real challenge.

Player4L
11-17-2022, 01:49 PM
Get gear with GL and farm elite sunken nonstop that's what this game is all about

Spyce
11-21-2022, 02:02 AM
Heck I've been gone almost a year and I'm wondering if I should even come back

Sakura Bushido
11-21-2022, 02:54 AM
Hell no

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

profmsb
11-21-2022, 04:29 AM
the good thing is..if u play in an event that drop expensive n rare loot..usually,ur acc is luck...ik some that loot many kershal,maul,bb after returning...some that loot many badge..some that loot kraken staff n armor just by open less than 10 locked...n many more..if ask sts they will said it random..ahahaha..so try ur luck in lock or in upcoming winter/jarl event n let us know if u also experience so called random rng luck after offline for long time :) wcb

Itzmemohsin
11-21-2022, 09:28 AM
the good thing is..if u play in an event that drop expensive n rare loot..usually,ur acc is luck...ik some that loot many kershal,maul,bb after returning...some that loot many badge..some that loot kraken staff n armor just by open less than 10 locked...n many more..if ask sts they will said it random..ahahaha..so try ur luck in lock or in upcoming winter/jarl event n let us know if u also experience so called random rng luck after offline for long time :) wcbIt has to be that way , it is the same as buying lottery tickets.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk