PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Harvest 2022

asommers
11-17-2022, 01:09 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

deathhbringer
11-17-2022, 01:18 PM
Add Unlocked crates for tokens in vendor...

Advocacies
11-17-2022, 01:24 PM
Bound soul harvester set in vendor please

deathhbringer
11-17-2022, 01:56 PM
Add unlocked crates to the vendor for tokens @Asommers

deathhbringer
11-17-2022, 02:38 PM
Secret sauce duration should be 1 hour instead of 15 min for 10 plats is not worth it

Ketx
11-17-2022, 02:43 PM
idek why ppl think this is extremely good vanities design. Make no sense. Turkey vanity set is way better than this but its just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
11-17-2022, 02:44 PM
Can you add something in token store which is worth to farm pls? looks a little bit sad with just 1 vanity…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathan2693
11-17-2022, 03:02 PM
Can you add something in token store which is worth to farm pls? looks a little bit sad with just 1 vanity…

I agree. There's nothing much to purchase in it. Sad

Xyv.io
11-17-2022, 03:09 PM
idek why ppl think this is extremely good vanities design. Make no sense. Turkey vanity set is way better than this but its just my opinion.

No one asked your negative opinion

Imakecritt
11-17-2022, 03:09 PM
horrible

Sent from my Infinix X6811B using Tapatalk

nathan2693
11-17-2022, 03:22 PM
i also noticed that there's no crops to farm on Brackenridge and Ydra Maps. Maybe add some crops to farm in there for level is 9 and below

Kairihearts
11-17-2022, 03:27 PM
+ It's Harvest time! Collect crops to craft the 2022 Harvest Horn and open it to score points!
+ Earn enough points to unlock all of this year's Harvest Tiers to earn special Titles!
+ Spend your tokens on fresh new vanity looks from Farmer Johnston.
+ Check out the full event guide here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?662389-Preview-Harvest-2022!)!

We need unlocked crate for like 100 tokens and some more stuff in vendor please maybe add badge for like 10k tokens??

Nocturnus
11-17-2022, 03:49 PM
Probably one of the weapon vanities that would look perfect, released in banner form. Arcane stuff...

Nocturnus
11-17-2022, 03:58 PM
-Could you reduce the harvest animation?
It takes too long, gets tedious and boring, and is easily interrupted by any nearby mob.

-Add something per token. Maybe some horn, instant open, for 300 or 400 tokens. It would help with those 500 horns that we must open.

Thats all.
Thanks for reading.

Kairihearts
11-17-2022, 04:14 PM
+ It's Harvest time! Collect crops to craft the 2022 Harvest Horn and open it to score points!
+ Earn enough points to unlock all of this year's Harvest Tiers to earn special Titles!
+ Spend your tokens on fresh new vanity looks from Farmer Johnston.
+ Check out the full event guide here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?662389-Preview-Harvest-2022!)!

Add unlocked please for like 100 tokens and maybe badge for 10k tokens? Thanks!

nathan2693
11-17-2022, 04:31 PM
would you consider adding a chest that contains gold on event store? we dont have much option to buy in it. Also... Maybe a purchasable harvest furnitures that we can use to decorate our guildhall?

dualray
11-17-2022, 04:54 PM
Bound soul harvester set in vendor please

+1
Please. We had bounded turkey hunter vanities from last year via token as well

Xiedom
11-17-2022, 05:19 PM
It would be nice if there is also Character preview when viewing the contents of chest or Harvest horns. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221117/ccfbb050d5ddd7e2b7fa355bf767ec0b.jpg

Sent from my RMX3085 using Tapatalk

mrbatibot
11-17-2022, 05:37 PM
We need unlocked crate for like 100 tokens and some more stuff in vendor please maybe add badge for like 10k tokens??+1

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Asfargo
11-17-2022, 05:46 PM
the event is fine but please add something to the token store after you get the vanity it is no longer useful

Immortal_Blood
11-17-2022, 05:50 PM
Secret sauce duration should be 1 hour instead of 15 min for 10 plats is not worth it

1 hour? No, 10 hours.

Immortal_Blood
11-17-2022, 05:56 PM
just read the preview (for a 3rd time now) and it seems you have left the vendor loot up to us. :D

- Add some useful stuff, such as equipment!
Remember the arcane gear purchased with LB tokens?

see u around, ill post again once ive blasted the event a bit.

Sill Games
11-17-2022, 06:00 PM
The vanitys of the event are great. Too much, but the rewards of the tiers are not pleasant at all

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk

Sill Games
11-17-2022, 06:02 PM

Sent from my SM-A536W using TapatalkI thought the vanitys were cool, although they could have come on Halloween xD

drawfflerz
11-17-2022, 06:39 PM
3 hours crafting change to 2 hours please

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
11-17-2022, 06:53 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYe please add something in vendor and don't just add unlocked crates , those are boring as hell coz drop rates are very bad , add something else that is worth it,. Even the vanity ain't that good this time.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
11-17-2022, 06:55 PM
Ye please add something in vendor and don't just add unlocked crates , those are boring as hell coz drop rates are very bad , add something else that is worth it,. Even the vanity ain't that good this time.

Sent from my 2201116TI using TapatalkTokens literally seem useless to me right now

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Arccmage
11-17-2022, 07:57 PM
Bought vinity in vendor.. dunno what to do with token now.. at least add unlocked or bound soul vinity to the vendor

Sent from my SM-M225FV using Tapatalk

ajxn
11-17-2022, 08:01 PM
No unlocked crates this event? 2 weeks for get just titles on tiers, and just untradeable vanitys from the tokens vendor? ...

Enviado desde mi M2101K7AG mediante Tapatalk

Nasarapan
11-17-2022, 08:03 PM
can we have more color of the light harvest wing… purple, red, green… etc

Itzmemohsin
11-17-2022, 08:12 PM
It's a 2 week event and there is literally only 1 vanity set which u can get with all the tokens u earn throughout the event , please add some good items in vendor.

Avaree
11-17-2022, 08:13 PM
While I understand that the point of this event it’s to craft harvester horns, however the vendor is quite empty. As many suggested above, could we see something more in vendor like:

Bound badge
Bound various colored harvester wings
Unlocked chests
Skeletops in egg form
Bound harvester banner

Thanks in advance !!

Avy

wetninja1080
11-17-2022, 08:22 PM
Can we get crates using tokens pls :D

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
11-17-2022, 09:20 PM

You know you can have an opinion without in turn criticizing other people and being negative right?

Mitsooos
11-17-2022, 09:24 PM
Soul harvest helmet vanity for mage has looks broken graphics

UwU123
11-17-2022, 09:30 PM
pls add something to token vendors like those one pull lockeds for 100/500 tokens

TheBoon
11-17-2022, 09:43 PM
Please Place A Token Vendor In Vardan Valley! Thank You Very Much!

Ketx
11-17-2022, 09:52 PM
You know you can have an opinion without in turn criticizing other people and being negative right?i was just saying it doesnt make sense for me how people say its just good design of the vanities. thats being negative? thats just how i see it. no offence

Xyv.io
11-17-2022, 10:05 PM
While I understand that the point of this event it’s to craft harvester horns, however the vendor is quite empty. As many suggested above, could we see something more in vendor like:

Bound badge
Bound various colored harvester wings
Unlocked chests
Skeletops in egg form
Bound harvester banner

Thanks in advance !!

Avy

Yes put everything in the vendor lol great thinking.

Just add an unlocked crate for a reasonable amount of tokens. Cuz anyway locked crates are super expensive

nathan2693
11-17-2022, 10:30 PM
I think they need an income right now since lots of the good stuffs have been put inside the new locked crate. Also, during birthday event only few copies of Arcane X aura and Heroic Slice pet were bought (I observed these 2 items until the end of limited time sales). I would love to see an unlocked crate being added to the event store but i think they won't do that for now. Give the devs some love for now by buying platinums because on next event it will rain gold again.

I suggest to add a chest containing gold or a selected furnitures that we can use on our house and guildhall

nathan2693
11-17-2022, 11:08 PM
Also, imagine having every event where there will be an available unlocked crate on event store. Do you think it will help the game? Not at all. Why? Because players won't have a reason to buy platinums anymore since we can just open it for free by just grinding the game while you're empowered by redbull to farm from day throughout the night. Also, during birthday event, we had an access to these free to open crates (unlocked crates) and i "heard" that most of the f2p's are the one who looted the good stuffs (Kraken Weapons and Arcane X Badge)

So give up with this unlock crate demand for this event. Let them earn some money too...

And again i suggest to add a chest containing gold, that way f2p's can earn while those big time supporters can earn as well by buying the new soul harvester vanity set from them.

And please add a selected furnitures that we can use to decorate our houses and guild hall.

Peace

drawfflerz
11-17-2022, 11:26 PM
dev please stop making bound item, unless it is recycle vanity items.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
11-17-2022, 11:42 PM
+1 for adding more stuff to vendor like Unlocked crates, ty

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Deletus
11-17-2022, 11:46 PM
can we have skeletops in normal horns with a little percent of drop rate.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
11-18-2022, 12:10 AM
this is a 2 weeks event so, if you put only the bound version of helmet and armor of light harvester for 14 days,....who will farm token? There's no fun if there's only this items available in token vendor. At least add the unlocked crate , bound harvester weapons, or any appropriate things in token vendor.

TheBoon
11-18-2022, 12:42 AM
what will happen if i have already "The Harvester" title? is it gonna be converted into something?

Xyv.io
11-18-2022, 01:41 AM
Can you make the locked crates craftable? Cuz apparently they need 3 horns(400k) + lock zodias crate(150k) to craft one.

Also increase the harvesting speed and harvesting range so players harvesting other crop a little far can also get the crop

jho
11-18-2022, 02:06 AM
Can we get something to spend our tokens? Cause they have no use right now and it's just day 1. Like jewel chest (like forgotten vanity event, greedy monarch, furniture unlocked chest etc?

Ketx
11-18-2022, 02:50 AM
I think they need an income right now since lots of the good stuffs have been put inside the new locked crate. Also, during birthday event only few copies of Arcane X aura and Heroic Slice pet were bought (I observed these 2 items until the end of limited time sales). I would love to see an unlocked crate being added to the event store but i think they won't do that for now. Give the devs some love for now by buying platinums because on next event it will rain gold again.

I suggest to add a chest containing gold or a selected furnitures that we can use on our house and guildhallif this happen, there won't be a way to get good loot for f2p and inflation will happen again. Unlocked crates should be avaliable in every events.

Advocacies
11-18-2022, 03:08 AM
Warriors pleasant pear is rare please buff spawn rate

Smilesilly
11-18-2022, 03:25 AM
Great way to get people together and work as a team.

Smilesilly
11-18-2022, 03:27 AM
I've noticed wars don't farm much trees the ratio is abit off.

Advocacies
11-18-2022, 03:45 AM
Bound soul harvester weapon or vanity armors

Oawaoebi
11-18-2022, 04:10 AM
I haven’t tried the event yet, but according to auc prices and locked zodias crate drop and another badge and and and I think it’s a disaster. But I haven’t tried it out yet so it’s too early to make a final conclusion. Probably cause it makes more sense to just Farm gold than do event.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Holyshox
11-18-2022, 04:17 AM
Why I can't farm vegetables in kt4?
And pls don't tell me it wouldn't be realistic enough cuz kt4 is a underground dungeon... u can't just say this, whole game is based on someone's fantasy :/

Edit: token vendor is on diet or what?

Sakura Bushido
11-18-2022, 04:42 AM
- tiers unlocked crates?
- vendor shy of items? (Furniture, unlocked)
- vanity wings too small? Not sure but wings animation make them go through eachother...
- vanity soul? Looking backwards and up?
- animation harvest too long?

Seems like overall good event but needs to be checked out if these things can get fixes...

Also wondering about the aura's again.
Last event Cinco mentioned gifs for the auras so we can judge intime. All we can make up from the aura released today is a weird floating skull and effect at ground that's not even? Are you guys implementing a short gif so u can get better feedback?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
11-18-2022, 04:47 AM
Also, imagine having every event where there will be an available unlocked crate on event store. Do you think it will help the game? Not at all. Why? Because players won't have a reason to buy platinums anymore since we can just open it for free by just grinding the game while you're empowered by redbull to farm from day throughout the night. Also, during birthday event, we had an access to these free to open crates (unlocked crates) and i "heard" that most of the f2p's are the one who looted the good stuffs (Kraken Weapons and Arcane X Badge)

So give up with this unlock crate demand for this event. Let them earn some money too...

And again i suggest to add a chest containing gold, that way f2p's can earn while those big time supporters can earn as well by buying the new soul harvester vanity set from them.

And please add a selected furnitures that we can use to decorate our houses and guild hall.

PeaceWould be done if chest aren't broken they lost the people buying chest cause they are worse than the free unlocked ones. But hey if u really like m so much go open the plat chest and get ur opinion changed!

ninjers
11-18-2022, 06:31 AM
Unloked on vendor for better life !!!

Sent from my 2201117TY using Tapatalk

profmsb
11-18-2022, 06:58 AM
omg...the vendor sooo lame...or will there be a change in middle of the event later??atleast add unlock chest or bounded harvester wing/weap

nathan2693
11-18-2022, 07:51 AM
Would be done if chest aren't broken they lost the people buying chest cause they are worse than the free unlocked ones. But hey if u really like m so much go open the plat chest and get ur opinion changed!

sorry no, i swear that I'll never open locked crates again. I'm already done with it, i opened some when i was studying in college that time,I even sold some of my gears that is related to drums lik my metronome, some branded skin, (you can only relate to what I'm saying if you're a musician) It was year 2013 i guess, I didn't loot anything good. Also, I'm not good at looting things as well. Since the day they introduced a droppable badge from event bosses, i never looted anything thats why i was a lil bit frustrated during house party event because i saw some players dropping 2 to 3 copies of it. Its true that we have e.sunken to farm gold but sometimes we need to take a breather for a while because it gets boring, right? Also, it depends on a player, because I'm the type of player who farms and then use them all, because sometimes its not about gold but its about items.

Also, during labyrinth event the market price ain't really that affected. Things were fine and if you're observing the auction every single day you'll notice that lots of players are in dire need of gold. I've seen lots of cheap items being placed in auction for low price and most of them are being expired.

Also, unlocked crates doesn't really exist in the old days and players are actually happy that time, less complains about not being able to open a locked crate because there are big time supporters out there that will open it. the problem is just these gold desperados that are cutting and cutting the price of an item. on our era we stay at one price, if the crates are selling for 40k for now example, we all go with it. we're a happy community that time. Only OG's can relate to those.

Also to those players that are regretting on buying a manipulated item, its your fault for being fooled with it. those type of players are actually the no dimers in this game (those who doesn't spend anything here). So I'd say better find a real supporter in this game and buy things from them, they'll give you a discount depending on how you'll talk/treat them.

Well whatever your boat floats I'll just observe what the devs will do it with this 14 days event event that we're having.

Maybe make a mask less version of the light harvester helmet. Imo, it looks like a bean sprout, that crown alone would look great where it will show a character's face.

Also there are other ways to do with platinums anyways, like spending them on auras and sell and of course don't sell it to lowballers. sell it to someone who will really keep it and will treasure it. As of now, no one call lowball me anymore since i already have the list of those no dimer merchants that i placed on my ignore list. maybe do the same thing, respectfully (IMO)

Peace, sorry for writing an essay like reply, i just want my replies to become informative as much as i could.

Sjskwokw siwiwkwks kskakkaks dkaolaoama disisikaiakskskksksjsjksmsmskkskakskskkskskskskdhe jwkskodofkjejskskksks Tapatalk using Nokia 3310

Peace

nathan2693
11-18-2022, 07:57 AM
sorry no, i swear that I'll never open locked crates again. I'm already done with it, i opened some when i was studying in college that time,I even sold some of my gears that is related to drums lik my metronome, some branded skin, (you can only relate to what I'm saying if you're a musician) It was year 2013 i guess, I didn't loot anything good. Also, I'm not good at looting things as well. Since the day they introduced a droppable badge from event bosses, i never looted anything thats why i was a lil bit frustrated during house party event because i saw some players dropping 2 to 3 copies of it. Its true that we have e.sunken to farm gold but sometimes we need to take a breather for a while because it gets boring, right? Also, it depends on a player, because I'm the type of player who farms and then use them all, because sometimes its not about gold but its about items.

Also, during labyrinth event the market price ain't really that affected. Things were fine and if you're observing the auction every single day you'll notice that lots of players are in dire need of gold. I've seen lots of cheap items being placed in auction for low price and most of them are being expired.

Also, unlocked crates doesn't really exist in the old days and players are actually happy that time, less complains about not being able to open a locked crate because there are big time supporters out there that will open it. the problem is just these gold desperados that are cutting and cutting the price of an item. on our era we stay at one price, if the crates are selling for 40k for now example, we all go with it. we're a happy community that time. Only OG's can relate to those.

Also to those players that are regretting on buying a manipulated item, its your fault for being fooled with it. those type of players are actually the no dimers in this game (those who doesn't spend anything here). So I'd say better find a real supporter in this game and buy things from them, they'll give you a discount depending on how you'll talk/treat them.

Well whatever your boat floats I'll just observe what the devs will do it with this 14 days event event that we're having.

Maybe make a mask less version of the light harvester helmet. Imo, it looks like a bean sprout, that crown alone would look great where it will show a character's face.

Also there are other ways to do with platinums anyways, like spending them on auras and sell and of course don't sell it to lowballers. sell it to someone who will really keep it and will treasure it. As of now, no one call lowball me anymore since i already have the list of those no dimer merchants that i placed on my ignore list. maybe do the same thing, respectfully (IMO)

Peace, sorry for writing an essay like reply, i just want my replies to become informative as much as i could.

Sjskwokw siwiwkwks kskakkaks dkaolaoama disisikaiakskskksksjsjksmsmskkskakskskkskskskskdhe jwkskodofkjejskskksks Tapatalk using Nokia 3310

Peace

Just to clarify things, i sold some drum gears just to buy platinums to show support to them back then since i was a student.

Thank you

Oakmaiden
11-18-2022, 08:11 AM
No one asked your negative opinion

Actually, the devs asked for feedback.

Oakmaiden
11-18-2022, 08:19 AM
I farmed, crafted and sold. While I can see that many people like the vanities, I do not.
Furniture used to be in the horns. That’s what I was looking for but they have been locked up.
I personally don’t care for title or badge rewards. There isn’t anything to spend my tokens on.
20 versions of a paper lantern is uninspiring.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221118/3699b006bde2ffb242da9070ea5f2f91.jpg
Harvest furniture crate should be 25 tokens. Not platinum.

Spooked
11-18-2022, 08:30 AM
Just anything really, i dont need 10 of the same vanity set for every class

Killyxan
11-18-2022, 08:34 AM
They should add unlocked to vendors for 250 tokens would be useful

Snowman Is here
11-18-2022, 09:19 AM
weapon vanities for light harvester in vendor would be great.

Wortwechsel
11-18-2022, 09:49 AM
+11111111
add unlocked to vendors for 250 tokens

Sakura Bushido
11-18-2022, 10:22 AM

PeaceRead 5x also and that u screwed up life for game... Well dont go tell people to invest in this development team. If they want an income they got many opportunities. Chest are just not it

Avaree
11-18-2022, 10:23 AM
Add your feed back here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?662668-Feedback-Harvest-2022

Wortwechsel
11-18-2022, 10:45 AM
Please add unlocked crates to the vendor for 250 tokens

Corviss the Lich
11-18-2022, 11:02 AM
+1 I support adding Unlocked crates for a reasonable amount of tokens, but some people gets pressed for god knows what reason thinks this is a bad idea. They'd rather put the contents hidden behind a huge paywall. Oh please, good looking auras will be listed for sale for good amounts of platinum. buying this is also enough to support STS. I find it funny you, yourself once gambled tons of money only to realize how dumb you are in this sentence, thus finding out gambling your real life money wasn't worth the effort.

People have been aware of this, https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661303-Drop-rates-and-such%85 please read. @nathan, People are starting to realize how unrewarding opening locked crates, YOU out of all p2p players say something like that? you should be suggesting something like "They should bring back selling vanity sets in store" something along those lines, you should be demanding for a content that benefits their community in exchange for platinums. how in the human brain you think unlocked crates were a bad idea?

I also see some people are so full of themselves, entitled on their own opinion that they even have the audacity to say other's opinions were not necessary. A mind boggling attitude.

-1 for harvest horn craft time being reduced. I think it's better this way.
+1 adding more contents in event vendor.
+1 for bound soul harvester set or rather put them on sale for platinums in store. (if bound soul harvester set not possible maybe at least just the wings?)
-1 Badge should stay on harvest horns.
+1 Change the availability of Harvest Furnishing Crates (locked) to tokens instead of platinums.

One last thing. Question, I haven't crafted a Harvest Horn yet. are the recipes consumed after crafting? If so, please no.

jho
11-18-2022, 11:06 AM
Hopefully they add something here :)

TheBoon
11-18-2022, 11:12 AM
recipe for horn is not consumed when crafting

Corviss the Lich
11-18-2022, 11:19 AM
recipe for horn is not consumed when crafting

Thank you.

/11

Rill.Leira
11-18-2022, 12:05 PM
Hmmm hmmm
Hmmm

Xuds
11-18-2022, 01:41 PM
plat sale for next weekend

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Jojobear27
11-18-2022, 07:29 PM
Soul Harvester Aura is so simple. I highly recommend the lighting bolts to shoot down every 1-2 seconds to have more appearance. I usually see it appear every 4-8 seconds which makes it pointless. Ty

Deletus
11-18-2022, 07:35 PM
where i can get soul crate recipe?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Urdookie07
11-18-2022, 08:27 PM
Soul Harvester Aura is so simple. I highly recommend the lighting bolts to shoot down every 1-2 seconds to have more appearance. I usually see it appear every 4-8 seconds which makes it pointless. Ty

I agree, also wasn’t it supposed to be out tomorrow 11/19

Senpaikazu24
11-18-2022, 10:33 PM
Im disappoint to soul harvest aura[emoji28]

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Senpaikazu24
11-18-2022, 10:48 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS@asommers Any chance? To rework soul harvest aura can u make 1-2 second lighting strikes & the lightning [emoji298] is to small [emoji28] soul aura look pointless cuz no other effect only lighting strike & the,CD strike is 1 to 8 sec i think....[emoji854][emoji854]

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
11-18-2022, 11:14 PM
@asommers Any chance? To rework soul harvest aura can u make 1-2 second lighting strikes & the lightning [emoji298] is to small [emoji28] soul aura look pointless cuz no other effect only lighting strike & the,CD strike is 1 to 8 sec i think....[emoji854][emoji854]

Sent from my RMX2061 using TapatalkYea we didn't get gif so couldn't judge before release, while released there wont be any changes done. Try it beforehand next time. And ask them to release short animation before aura release for upcoming events.

Jojobear27
11-18-2022, 11:59 PM
Yea we didn't get gif so couldn't judge before release, while released there wont be any changes done. Try it beforehand next time. And ask them to release short animation before aura release for upcoming events.

How do you know they won't rework the aura? If there is a bug or changes to be made it shall be done since that's what fixing updates are for. One time they even modified ashera vanity fixing the neck to make it more of a mage appearance after release so I don't know where you get that from

Urdookie07
11-19-2022, 12:01 AM
How do you know they won't rework the aura? If there is a bug or changes to be made it shall be done since that's what fixing updates are for. One time they even modified ashera vanity fixing the neck to make it more of a mage appearance after release so I don't know where you get that from

They also fixed a banner since the banner pole was in between the mages a** cheeks lmao and that was recently

tapsykrete
11-19-2022, 02:52 AM
later sts add some funitures in token vendor:p

Wortwechsel
11-19-2022, 07:18 AM
Please increase the droprate from zodias locked and please implement it in more maps (vardan, ect, fester, hauntlet , ect....) Thx

Sill Games
11-19-2022, 09:33 AM
A suggestion, they could improve the tiers rewards. after doing this the price of fruits and hor would go up well, encouraging those who are farming fruits. I'm playing the event just to get the vanitys, that was the positive point of the event.

Alexwwe
11-19-2022, 10:04 AM
We need updates about event

Itzmemohsin
11-19-2022, 10:10 AM
We need updates about eventYes , please update the token vendor , do u guys even read the feedback thread ? if yes what is taking so long to get do an update.

Nasarapan
11-19-2022, 10:55 AM
soul weapon on vendor pls

Sakura Bushido
11-19-2022, 12:52 PM
How do you know they won't rework the aura? If there is a bug or changes to be made it shall be done since that's what fixing updates are for. One time they even modified ashera vanity fixing the neck to make it more of a mage appearance after release so I don't know where you get that fromFrom so many posts zzzzz goodluck getting ur rework i got aura myself only thing needs change is rotation skull but u wont get a rework mark my words jojo

Arkiouj
11-19-2022, 01:21 PM
I hate to be negative but I despise this event.

Main complaints:

Fruit should drop randomly and all classes should be able to loot all types, it is so monotonous having to do that pick up animation in 2022.

Token vendor needs a lot of love:
Untradeable Soul vanity for a ridiculous amount of tokens, add it.
Untradeable Soul vanity weapons, same as above, add it. The set is beautiful and deserves to be complete.
Add a Soul skull themed badge to the token vendor, would look awesome.
Unlocked crates as many mentioned before.

Tier rewards should have some unlocked crates also, maybe a banner too.

Adding some of these suggestions would save this event and I'd farm my *** off for tokens.

Narana.Solarie
11-19-2022, 01:32 PM
Massive lockeds have been super fun! [emoji2298]

Looted soul wings and armor. Gonna open and try my luck again for the helm. [emoji1]

Monelgr
11-19-2022, 01:52 PM
This event is for 2 Weeks l already have 10k Tokens and l bought helmet and armor for my mage from Vendor pls add more things like unlocked 250tokens each(we kinda need this cuz pre-winter event cancelled) or furnitures or aura or materials(fruits) to craft horns
like pumpkin 25 tokens
honey splash 50tokens
apple 25 tokens
pear 50 tokens
Wheat 25 tokens
corn 50tokens

alot people in hc dont run event so is hard to find pt with the materials (fruits) jn vendor will be ez to craft

Sakura Bushido
11-19-2022, 02:29 PM
Alot of good feedback above ^^

New soul aura doenst need rework just little fix of skull constantly looking to right side instead towards camera. Can this be looked into?

-1 to soul in store, too late for that
+1 to more items in vendor like unlocked etc
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221119/fde19eeb076b3b66013b5e11837da450.jpg

Wortwechsel
11-19-2022, 02:37 PM
+1

Wortwechsel

Kaziscate
11-19-2022, 03:14 PM
I do think there should be more tier rewards to give more incentive to play the event. You have to dump quite a bit of gold if you're going for tiers.

Jojobear27
11-19-2022, 06:48 PM
From so many posts zzzzz goodluck getting ur rework i got aura myself only thing needs change is rotation skull but u wont get a rework mark my words jojo

You are basically saying developers don't listen to their clients, then what makes you think they will listen to your small little "skull rotation" mark your words? You don't seem to understand that anything is possible and you alone are not enough to tell developers not to do something, keep dreaming.

will0
11-19-2022, 07:03 PM
Alot of good feedback above ^^

New soul aura doenst need rework just little fix of skull constantly looking to right side instead towards camera. Can this be looked into?

-1 to soul in store, too late for that
+1 to more items in vendor like unlocked etc
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221119/fde19eeb076b3b66013b5e11837da450.jpg

remove the skull .. issue solved

Immortal_Blood
11-19-2022, 11:33 PM
- Add some useful stuff, such as equipment!
see u around, ill post again once ive blasted the event a bit.

Hey man I'm back after "blasting" the event, with not good news unfortunately.

Reality: I played 1 run of Mogera Lair and got bored, so I logged out.

I was thinking I'd enjoy it more if other things popped out of the dirt as well as crops.

Some examples:

- Furniture
- Tokens (all kinds)
- Crates
- Jewels

Event just isnt for me, it is way too slow farming the crops for what is gained.
I'll just stick to editing wiki and hanging out on forums lol.

Cya around!

Marcin Bugaj
11-20-2022, 12:15 AM
fun and active event but add something more to token vendor

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Sakura Bushido
11-20-2022, 01:37 AM
You are basically saying developers don't listen to their clients, then what makes you think they will listen to your small little "skull rotation" mark your words? You don't seem to understand that anything is possible and you alone are not enough to tell developers not to do something, keep dreaming.Mojo jojo read other post, its already been handles by developers in other events so dont come with these hopes and prayers, skull definitely has bug or developers intented it sideways cause front might look weird. But u wont get ur constnt ligtning.... Jojo around

Itemstore
11-20-2022, 03:21 AM
I would love to see the soul set be put in token vendor store. beautiful vanity btw. As a bound version for alot of tokens to keep everyone runing. I think this would boost peoples get up and go for the second week. It would be nice to have more vanity in the token vendor.

Advocacies
11-20-2022, 03:36 AM
Please if you have something to add , add it early not 3 days before event ends there's nothing worth in vendor atm and tiers not worth it 2 weeks event

Maxxa
11-20-2022, 04:53 AM
+1 add unlock crate pls

Itzmemohsin
11-20-2022, 06:10 AM
It's seems that recently developers aren't replying to any posts , there are a bunch of people asking the same thing on the harvest Event feedback thread , they haven't replied even once.

Enetry
11-20-2022, 06:38 AM
Please if you have something to add , add it early not 3 days before event ends there's nothing worth in vendor atm and tiers not worth it 2 weeks event+1 Wow I was about to make this post

Enetry
11-20-2022, 06:42 AM
-Could you reduce the harvest animation?
It takes too long, gets tedious and boring, and is easily interrupted by any nearby mob.

-Add something per token. Maybe some horn, instant open, for 300 or 400 tokens. It would help with those 500 horns that we must open.

Thats all.
Thanks for reading.Good idea , for like 300 tokens there should be harvest horn instant open

Enetry
11-20-2022, 06:44 AM
Soul set = beautiful, i guess u have a lot of sense [sarcastic], i wouldn't even wear it even if someone paid me to do so.Yea lol, soul set is super ugly like mutated vanity

sky10788
11-20-2022, 07:57 AM
+1 we still haven't got any response about this suggestion. Still waiting

Corviss the Lich
11-20-2022, 08:29 AM
gah damn. Are we expecting an update on 2nd week or this thread is just to throw all our frustrations?

Wortwechsel
11-20-2022, 10:01 AM
+111 add unlock crate please

profmsb
11-20-2022, 08:04 PM
plss developer...add something in the vendor..its so boring n feel empty eventho it just 3 days starting...next yr can u shorten the event to only 1 week??blotton n birthday event are much better n much fun

chiiwawa
11-20-2022, 09:26 PM
@cinco @ Asommers This question has been asked a 1000 times with as far as I know no real clear answer from the devs but here goes:
Why after all the feedback concerning the satellites not being wanted on the aura's by what i believe would be the majority of players are they still added?

Ive seen people post "the devs can do what they want" " Its their game" etc etc.
is that really the answer?

The sats ruin the nice arua's being made. ive never known of anyone wanting them. maybe their are.

Very confusing

A clear cut final answer would be appreciated and would ease my mind.

respectfully thanks.
chiiWaWa...
Raised on Government cheese.

jho
11-21-2022, 11:45 AM
Was waiting on Friday to add something to the vendor but they haven't responded to anyone for days..did they went on vacation or something? 🤣

octavos
11-21-2022, 01:27 PM
my only grievance is getting a recipe to make the horns....its hard to make them.
i always liked this event :)

tapsykrete
11-21-2022, 01:54 PM
why not instead of picking the fruits to harvest make them to allow us to hit or attack the fruits by its class, so becomes easy to harvest than picking.
the animation it's so slow plus u cant harvested while there is mobs around.

Avaree
11-21-2022, 03:23 PM
why not instead of picking the fruits to harvest make them to allow us to hit or attack the fruits by its class, so becomes easy to harvest than picking.
the animation it's so slow plus u cant harvested while there is mobs around.

Those who have op ms would smash their fruits and many would be crying.

PatD
11-21-2022, 03:33 PM
To make this event great,

1- More stuff from vendor

2- More motivating prizes from tier

3- And one thing that everyone agree is the animation when we pick up
the fruit is wayyyyyy tooo long!!!! please make this event way more fast pace!!

Asfargo
11-21-2022, 04:50 PM
gah damn. Are we expecting an update on 2nd week or this thread is just to throw all our frustrations?

it must be to talk about the frustrations, I'm not even playing because the event is so boring

Advocacies
11-22-2022, 07:42 AM
Played the event for 2 days and just plain boring not rewarding hours of grinding for "rng" chance badge or whatever f2p item available oh wait you have to wait 4hrs to craft oh wait 5 craft slot?? Oh what??? Great event

Wortwechsel
11-22-2022, 10:16 AM
That's so true Advocacies.I heard it often . No Event for "beginners" or f2p . :/ And not even unlocks etc... in vendor :(

Greazemk
11-22-2022, 11:01 AM
Is this just literally for feedbacks and not for suggestions? I haven't seen any responses from any devs, regarding this event. Better end the Harvest Event on 2 days rather than waste a week, take a look how unrewarding your vendor. 2 weeks? with only.. that??

flashio
11-22-2022, 11:12 AM
Harvest Event Rework

Dungeon:
(could recycle non-elite Vardan Valley Frontier) full of mobs (new mobs look similar to current harvestable goods (Apple, Pumpkin, Weat (7 each), Pear, Squash, Corn (5 each)). Once all enemies are killed a Big Scarecrow boss will spawn.
After Scarecrow is killed 3 harvest nodes will spawn, recollect them to get their respective harvestable good and a low chance to find harvest horn.

Loot:
Mobs: their respective harvestable goods, giblet tokens (1-3 common, 5 rare)
Boss: Gold (a bit lower than best gold drop at the current time), Giblet tokens (7-10), Badge (Scarecrow head), Vanities, *New Item* Gilded Cornucopia.

Token Vendor:
Auto-open Harvest Horn, Unlocked Chest, Currency Chest, Jewel Chest, *New Item* Cornucopia, Vanities.

Tier:
Open Harvest Horns to advance through tiers.
Bronze: (100 Horns). Title, Farmer lix (increased rate for Boss items), Primary Jewel Chest (Finessed, Fury, Mind) (Excellent-Noble).
Silver: (250 Horns). Title, 2 Farmer lix, Primary Jewel Chest (Superb-Exquisite).
Gold: (500 Horns) Title, 3 Farmer lix, Primary Jewel Chest (Noble-Precise), Vanity Banner (Cane with basket carrying all the harvest goods).
Platinum: (1000 Horns) Title, Primary Jewel Chest (Exquiste-Flawless), Vanity Backpack (Bag with farm tools), Badge (Gold Frame 2023 exclusive Cornucopia).

Hopefully keep title colors as a color progression of the same pallete usual to autumn.

New Items
Cornucopia: buffs Rare-Legendary craftable items' drop rate if Cornucopia is inside the player's inventory.
Gilded Cornucopia: buffs Mythic-Arcane craftable items' drop rate if Gilded Cornucopia is inside the inventory.

Advocacies
11-22-2022, 02:00 PM
I suggest end the harvest event and make jarl event 2 weeks instead : ) at least jarl has chance to drop house slot which is worth while

frommeyou
11-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Please make lock valley or lock marshal for crafting requirements,

Icecoldcube
11-22-2022, 04:40 PM
I like the event overall. I personally would have loved a cheaper version of the soul vanity or bound version for tokens. Also would have been cool if you could get some furniture for tokens also.

The paper lamps are amazing! I decorated my house with a few of them and they have a cool light effect :)

asommers
11-22-2022, 04:42 PM
Break in comments for today's update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?663452-2022-11-22-Content-Update-(297981))).

Appreciate the feedback, but we will not be adding an unlocked crate/chest.

-ALS

kadenxx
11-22-2022, 04:54 PM
[kadenxx]@Asommers belirteçleri için satıcıya kilidi açılmış kasalar ekleyin

Jojobear27
11-22-2022, 04:58 PM
mojo jojo read other post, its already been handles by developers in other events so dont come with these hopes and prayers, skull definitely has bug or developers intented it sideways cause front might look weird. But u wont get ur constnt ligtning.... Jojo around

verstuurd vanaf mijn sm-g996b met tapatalk
lol i told u they would fix it. "but u wont get ur constny lighting" you were wrong!

Kaziscate
11-22-2022, 06:42 PM
After checking out the update that dropped today, I'm kinda liking the golden gatherers' chest mainly because it has potential of giving plat. I hope there's more ways in future events to earn small bits of crate keys and plat in-game outside of tiers, auction, and lb. I kinda just forget crate keys exist until they're given out as tier rewards.

Sakura Bushido
11-23-2022, 02:32 AM
lol i told u they would fix it. "but u wont get ur constny lighting" you were wrong!Guess u dont know what constantly means but alright Jojo

Oakmaiden
11-24-2022, 07:48 AM
Harvest Event Rework

Dungeon:
(could recycle non-elite Vardan Valley Frontier) full of mobs (new mobs look similar to current harvestable goods (Apple, Pumpkin, Weat (7 each), Pear, Squash, Corn (5 each)). Once all enemies are killed a Big Scarecrow boss will spawn.
After Scarecrow is killed 3 harvest nodes will spawn, recollect them to get their respective harvestable good and a low chance to find harvest horn.

Loot:
Mobs: their respective harvestable goods, giblet tokens (1-3 common, 5 rare)
Boss: Gold (a bit lower than best gold drop at the current time), Giblet tokens (7-10), Badge (Scarecrow head), Vanities, *New Item* Gilded Cornucopia.

Token Vendor:
Auto-open Harvest Horn, Unlocked Chest, Currency Chest, Jewel Chest, *New Item* Cornucopia, Vanities.

Tier:
Open Harvest Horns to advance through tiers.
Bronze: (100 Horns). Title, Farmer lix (increased rate for Boss items), Primary Jewel Chest (Finessed, Fury, Mind) (Excellent-Noble).
Silver: (250 Horns). Title, 2 Farmer lix, Primary Jewel Chest (Superb-Exquisite).
Gold: (500 Horns) Title, 3 Farmer lix, Primary Jewel Chest (Noble-Precise), Vanity Banner (Cane with basket carrying all the harvest goods).
Platinum: (1000 Horns) Title, Primary Jewel Chest (Exquiste-Flawless), Vanity Backpack (Bag with farm tools), Badge (Gold Frame 2023 exclusive Cornucopia).

Hopefully keep title colors as a color progression of the same pallete usual to autumn.

New Items
Cornucopia: buffs Rare-Legendary craftable items' drop rate if Cornucopia is inside the player's inventory.
Gilded Cornucopia: buffs Mythic-Arcane craftable items' drop rate if Gilded Cornucopia is inside the inventory.

Absolutely not interested in another tiered/dungeon. STS should put the resources back into ALL maps. As it was originally. Yes, the token vendor was limited. The horns were not bountiful. Put the housing items back into them. I’m curious as to how many ppl paid platinum for the furniture crate. I sure didn’t.

yerrisin
11-24-2022, 07:39 PM
horrible

Sent from my Infinix X6811B using Tapatalk+1

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

yerrisin
11-24-2022, 07:52 PM
I believe that it is time to update the dynamics of this event or simply let it go. It's not fun in any way. and the only ones that do it is for gold.or else by the titles of the tier. but in itself it is not an attractive event, nor is it fun for almost anyone. It's okay to have traditions. but this event is long dead.

It doesn't even matter what I say or my opinion. the numbers speak for themselves. and no one better than you know the level of player activity during this event compared to other events

instead of investing time in events to anchor people to play. Invest time in improving and making permanent worlds as zodias more fun. that way they wouldn't have to put events all the time. Before, events were not posted all the time. because the quality of the worlds and the gameplay were fun.

Immortal_Blood
11-24-2022, 08:35 PM
I believe that it is time to update the dynamics of this event or simply let it go. It's not fun in any way. and the only ones that do it is for gold.or else by the titles of the tier. but in itself it is not an attractive event, nor is it fun for almost anyone. It's okay to have traditions. but this event is long dead.

It doesn't even matter what I say or my opinion. the numbers speak for themselves. and no one better than you know the level of player activity during this event compared to other events

instead of investing time in events to anchor people to play. Invest time in improving and making permanent worlds as zodias more fun. that way they wouldn't have to put events all the time. Before, events were not posted all the time. because the quality of the worlds and the gameplay were fun.

mostly true, i hope the people who are enjoying it bring lots of that new stuff into the auction for me to buy.. hahaha

Everything about this event is so cool, except the gameplay.

Crystalwiz
11-25-2022, 02:28 PM
Why do use use zod chests to craft massive autumn chests and then not drop zod chests anywhere?

Bameely
11-26-2022, 09:45 AM
- hope dev can relook at or act on feedback on auras before sale is over. Like the Soul aura didn't appeal much cos of the faint lightning that appears rarely so I contemplated but didn't buy. After sale is over then devs made changes to it :/ if only the changes were made b4 the weekend ends I would hv bought it. Perhaps more people will buy it.

- same thing for Light aura. The colors r really too faint to appeal. The effects coming up from the ground is barely visible at all. Can devs make changes fast b4 the end of the aura sale please?

- vanities r nice but really it seems like a mixed up. It's very Halloween theme right up to the pumpkin badge. If only the badge is of another design.

- overall still a nice event. I wish I could harvest all 3 types by myself though. Possible to add such a option in future? Lol

Bameely
11-28-2022, 12:36 AM
the Light Aura looks like it ran out on ink..... It is too faint with barely visible effects coming up from ground. Not worth the 1750 plats. Hope STS can adjust the contrast on the aura and maybe increase the frequency of the effects coming up from ground. Note I was using all the dark colored vanity and even turned off visuals. Didn't even use weapon vanity cos just a little brightness render the aura invisible...