PDA

View Full Version : locked crate rework thread

Immortal_Blood
11-17-2022, 06:18 PM
Intro

2 ideas; 1 complex, 1 simple:

1 - Loot eliminated from loot pool when its looted.
2 - A choice of the best loot when 600 pulls is achieved. (like quest rewards)

Description

Locked crate rework, 2 things appeared when I searched for that, so here is my idea(s) add yours 2 if u want.
I noticed more than an average number of posts recently about locked crates, so...

Every looted item is removed from the loot pool of the crate we open, until we loot the highest tier of item.
Seemed like a simple idea to add in my head but now as I write this I have discovered it won't be.. hahaha

How?

Perhaps, start by creating a source containing all the locked crates in game, including info for each similar to the old guild rankings. Such as amount opened, average level opened by, average time between openings, loot obtained, etc. (if possible).

Use the data pulled from the source to decide which crates to work on and or remove from the game entirely.

So many crates now maybe you'll need to make a tool, remove some from game, or simply apply this system to the newest crates, perhaps labelling them as Forgiving < ____ > Locked Crate for example.

Why?

Seems unfair. Most people loot nothing, and those who do loot something, do not loot what they want/need. Players who spend money are not happy.

Oakmaiden
11-18-2022, 08:37 AM
Locks should have items worth the platinum paid to open. No more In game currency, points or bound items, jewel shatter. All useless items I wouldn’t pay gold for, let alone platinum.

worldwide309
11-24-2022, 05:54 PM
the contents of locked crates need to be revamped. there is little to nothing of value in them nowadays.

yerrisin
11-24-2022, 07:58 PM
+1

many chests that keep on being dropped and that are useless in the game.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-24-2022, 08:28 PM
Y'all agree huh, those epic items just ughhh hahaha , having em replaced with tokens, or 1,000g+ would be EPIC.

IDK, anything but those epic items please noooooo..... *cowers*

Might go as far to include the most of the legendary items too !