PDA

View Full Version : More Back Vanitys

*Zero*
08-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Please for the love of skittles introduce more back vanities. The jet packs and scorn wings and the new towel isnt enough i need options. Its hard trying too stay fresh in B* with those few.

Ark
08-15-2012, 07:55 PM
I agree with you Zero. We need more back vanitys..

I have an idea, I know how SL is all about in the future and techy right? Well how about like a mechanical wings (not like those Jetpacks and the Silver Jetpack) or something? Or maybe maybe make it funny and have a cape and have the SL logo on there ;) lmfao

Zaonabiuibil
08-15-2012, 07:56 PM
I agree with you Zero. We need more back vanitys..

I have an idea, I know how SL is all about in the future and techy right? Well how about like a mechanical wings (not like those Jetpacks and the Silver Jetpack) or something? Or maybe maybe make it funny and have a cape and have the SL logo on there ;) lmfao

Like women's cybergoth armor in DL, some wings like those would be boss. :cool:

Ark
08-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Like women's cybergoth armor in DL, some wings like those would be boss. :cool:

Yeah! Like those! Or something else if you guys have better ideas ;) lol.

And the cape idea... Come onnnnn, it'll be cool ;) lolol

*Zero*
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Stormtrooper capes, hooded cloaks, gundam wing zero angel wings, a dismantled actor bot (c3po in starwars when he was blown up).

Aracnus
08-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Stormtrooper capes, hooded cloaks, gundam wing zero angel wings, a dismantled actor bot (c3po in starwars when he was blown up).

Coulda just said Cowls

Worship
08-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Yes, like when they raise the level cap and release scorn II in 2-3 weeks, they could possibly throw in a few new vanities (hopefully back vanities) along with the big update!

*Zero*
08-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Coulda just said Cowls

No fun in that. ;P

bronislav84
08-16-2012, 11:11 AM
I want a long flowing cape down to the knees that blows when you walk. And another version of it that has a piece that covers the back of the neck.

Classic Middle Ages like.

Ok doesn't fit SL much, but put it in anyway!

Ark
08-16-2012, 11:53 AM
I want a long flowing cape down to the knees that blows when you walk. And another version of it that has a piece that covers the back of the neck.

Classic Middle Ages like.

Ok doesn't fit SL much, but put it in anyway!

It doesn't fit for SL but that's a good idea :)

Cephei
08-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Ha im happy with my squid <3

Exion
08-17-2012, 06:04 AM
Why wouldn't a cape fit in sl..
Capes are futuristic.. just look at Darth vader and dark helmet.

Zaonabiuibil
08-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Ha im happy with my squid <3

<3 Squiddy <3

HunterSLAYER
08-17-2012, 09:34 AM
<3 Squiddy <3

Squid4EVER! XD

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

William To
08-17-2012, 10:40 AM
I think ill just stick with Mr. Yummy (Gingerbread man emblem) :P

Ark
08-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Why wouldn't a cape fit in sl..
Capes are futuristic.. just look at Darth vader and dark helmet.

Nah, the cape that bronislav84 was describing doesn't fit for SL because it's like Middle Age sorta cape lol.

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Yes, but I also said put it in anyway lmao. SL needs capes. Some kind of capes. Believe it or not I'm actually getting tired of people asking me where I got silver jetpack. It's becoming stale.

Tayvar
08-24-2012, 01:27 PM
I would like to see some sort of shoulder mount like the predator weapon, or a tactical looking back pack that matches the Marine vanities, or something like Doc Oc arms, a targeting system, a missile, maybe some sort of alien that has attached itself to your spine.

Mitchturbo
08-24-2012, 09:01 PM
I want a long golden cape!!

Like Ming the Merciless (Flash Gordon) or something equally epic!!

PianoWizzy
08-24-2012, 09:33 PM
+42 to the capes <3 lmao

Cahaun
08-24-2012, 09:36 PM
We are all searching for a cape to use...

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 12:32 PM
I suggested capes in another thread and someone came up with an even better idea. Holo-capes.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Mitchturbo
08-25-2012, 02:14 PM
I suggested capes in another thread and someone came up with an even better idea. Holo-capes.

Oooo Nice, how about LED capes with an xray style animation going on all over it?

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 02:34 PM
I hit the perfect idea... You guys know how DL has the batman outfit... Well for those who like Halo as much as I do will love the idea of having a Master Chief outfit, or someone else within the Halo series. It'll of course be Vanity, and will look AWESOME in SL ;) Thank me later ppl :)

Lady_Pebbles
08-25-2012, 02:54 PM
I hit the perfect idea... You guys know how DL has the batman outfit... Well for those who like Halo as much as I do will love the idea of having a Master Chief outfit, or someone else within the Halo series. It'll of course be Vanity, and will look AWESOME in SL ;) Thank me later ppl :)
+1 *nod nods* Hell yes. :D

Or some Metal Gear Solid vans..... Or Gears Of War vans... Or all of the above.

Like a boss. <3

Zaonabiuibil
08-25-2012, 04:06 PM

-----
Lemme see....

Capes.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

holo-capes ;)

Thar it is

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Lol Halo capes does sound good ;)

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Lemme see....

Thar it is

Sho' nuff.

Holo-capes, as in hologram, not Halo capes. Never was a fan of the series.

-----

Zaonabiuibil
08-25-2012, 05:41 PM

halo... holo... :stupid:

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Sho' nuff.

-----

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Sho' nuff.

-----
. Ive been a fan all my life and the idea of bringing a sci-fi shooter in to SL the way they brought Batman into DL isnt a bad idea ;)

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 09:06 PM
. Ive been a fan all my life and the idea of bringing a sci-fi shooter in to SL the way they brought Batman into DL isnt a bad idea ;)

Fine, but pick a good sci-fi shooter, then. Mass Effect?

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Zaonabiuibil
08-25-2012, 09:10 PM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

I have a good one. SL. :p

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 11:11 PM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7
I'm not a Mass Effect fan much, but whatever, no need to be a fanboy and fight about stuff. And in my opinion, halo is the best SciFi game for Xbox. So deal with other peoples opinion ;)

Mitchturbo
08-26-2012, 12:46 AM
I'm not a Mass Effect fan much, but whatever, no need to be a fanboy and fight about stuff. And in my opinion, halo is the best SciFi game for Xbox. So deal with other peoples opinion ;)

lol nobody's fighting ;-)
From what I can read, he's expressing his own opinion XD

In my opinion the greatest sci fi shooters are *drum roll* .....

Duke Nukem and Doom! Old school Shooters FTW!!!

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 06:02 AM
Pfft. Doom.

Also: Lol@fanboy. Hardly. Were I to pick a genre to be a fanboy of it sure wouldn't be fps, and if you had taken any time at all to stop and think about my post before getting twisted because I bagged on halo, you would have realized that Mass Effect isn't even supposed to be a shooter. It turned out like it was, but it wasn't intended to be.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Zaonabiuibil
08-26-2012, 06:43 AM
*cough* SO BACK VANITIES!

Battlegrinder
08-26-2012, 10:12 AM
I like the idea of some sci-fi shooter inspired vanities, along with the idea of a shoulder mounted gun or rocket pod or something.

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I like the idea of some sci-fi shooter inspired vanities, along with the idea of a shoulder mounted gun or rocket pod or something.

Yeah, the Predator gun and the helmet would be neat. Don't forget the dreadlocks!

-----

Szangheili
08-26-2012, 01:31 PM
I also would appreciate some star wars vanity ;) Like a neat light saber, or darth vaders helmet ;) would be awesome.

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Ton Ton pets. Mounts would work, too, but the game is much too small for mounts.

-----

Cahaun
08-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Ton Ton pets. Mounts would work, too, but the game is much too small for mounts.

-----
Too small? The engine supports space play but they never incorporated it in yet.

What we need is a pacman pet
Whagga whagga. ( <) ° ° ° ° °

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Too small? The engine supports space play but they never incorporated it in yet.

What we need is a pacman pet
Whagga whagga. ( <) ° ° ° ° °

The engine may support it, but I doubt half of the people playing has hardware that would be capable of supporting a fully 3D rendered space environment with multiple ships, asteroids, particle effects, and such.

-----

Jblazer
08-26-2012, 05:12 PM
What about a SL emblem xD
Idk...i'm bored :D
Just plain...simple...SL on a emblem xD

Szangheili
08-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Lol an SL shield would be great.