PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard

Urdookie07
11-18-2022, 10:12 PM
What’s the point of having top 25 in lb Elite Mecha, Rah, and Ekenta if only the #1 team will get a reward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nexior
11-19-2022, 02:40 AM
Climb to top1 or dont run it ,simple

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Urdookie07
11-20-2022, 12:23 AM

Nah In that case they can SIMPLY only have #1 team on lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ploid
11-21-2022, 02:36 AM
Nah In that case they can SIMPLY only have #1 team on lb

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat's the harm in having 25 teams on lb but only top 1 getting the badge?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-21-2022, 05:40 PM
What's the harm in having 25 teams on lb but only top 1 getting the badge?

Makes it impossible for people to complete Badge APs bro.. :D

Immortal_Blood
11-21-2022, 05:42 PM

Yes Nex, only 1 way to climb.. hahaha, karta kredytowa

mklucasjt
11-22-2022, 02:44 AM
What’s the point of having top 25 in lb Elite Mecha, Rah, and Ekenta if only the #1 team will get a reward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkat least title would be nice :v

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Ploid
11-22-2022, 03:08 PM
Makes it impossible for people to complete Badge APs bro.. :DYou can buy badges from Auction, and some events also had badges for plat tier.

Immortal_Blood
11-22-2022, 07:27 PM
You can buy badges from Auction, and some events also had badges for plat tier.

ok, impossible is the incorrect word. Inconvenient & pointless to run it unless you either spend a lot or are part of an equipment cult.* :D

Kelyx
11-23-2022, 06:55 AM
ok, impossible is the incorrect word. Inconvenient & pointless to run it unless you either spend a lot or are part of an equipment cult.* :DDo u want an easy way to get badges then? Now that game is giving away 3 badges in every event you want a easiest way to get them?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-23-2022, 10:37 AM
Do u want an easy way to get badges then? Now that game is giving away 3 badges in every event you want a easiest way to get them?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Nah, not an easy way bro; more so a f2p way. Most F2P Players simply cannot compete with whoever is no.1.

With gear worth approximately 1,000,000,000g a piece , I’m not surprised :D

Personally idc, I just use action & enjoy npc dialog lol.

..But, Seems like some p2w “features”, (such as badge for being top 1 in LB?) is merely inconveniencing f2p players from achieving a maxed completion of the game, wherein they may decide to spend real money.

Without going too deep, & writing 5k words, I guess it isn’t a good thing.

On the other hand, I think some badges should remain an impossibility for f2p players to incentivise them to buy plat also.

The OP has made a valid point though, 2-25 should also get something. Maybe grey version of badge hahahah, ha nah bro come on not even 5,000 gold?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/dVZdUSji00NhJdsJLU/giphy.gif
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkk

godfather
11-23-2022, 11:10 AM
Nah, not an easy way bro; more so a f2p way. Most F2P Players simply cannot compete with whoever is no.1.

With gear worth approximately 1,000,000,000g a piece , I’m not surprised :D

Personally idc, I just use action & enjoy npc dialog lol.

..But, Seems like some p2w “features”, (such as badge for being top 1 in LB?) is merely inconveniencing f2p players from achieving a maxed completion of the game, wherein they may decide to spend real money.

Without going too deep, & writing 5k words, I guess it isn’t a good thing.

On the other hand, I think some badges should remain an impossibility for f2p players to incentivise them to buy plat also.

The OP has made a valid point though, 2-25 should also get something. Maybe grey version of badge hahahah, ha nah bro come on not even 5,000 gold?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/dVZdUSji00NhJdsJLU/giphy.gif
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkk

stop with this F2P thing ik many players who are in leaderboard that is F2P. There are only two classes in AL either hardworking or lazy.

Immortal_Blood
11-23-2022, 11:14 AM
Me lazy. Haha!

Besides bro, being f2p whilst being on LB isn’t a point to debate upon, because it isn’t what I’m suggesting.

Teams 2-25 ekenta, mecharydon, rahabkor- no rewards = bad.

I hope that clarifies my thoughts.
J

Oawaoebi
11-23-2022, 06:28 PM
Im 100% f2p and I’m sure ppl know my lb

Having 2-25 lb will be 1 player in every run. Dont Believe me? Look at timed lbs.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-23-2022, 10:46 PM
ok, impossible is the incorrect word. Inconvenient & pointless to run it unless you either spend a lot or are part of an equipment cult.* :DIf you aren't willing to put any effort into aquiring the funds to progress your character and play the maps and events to obtain the badges, then you shouldn't even think about being in the Top players lb.

Its a leaderboard for a reason, and you've got competition. You have no idea how many F2P players are in it right now from the countless hours from grinding events and gold maps to max them out.

There are more productive things to do in game than to rant in an attempt to be spoon fed even more.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Switchback
11-23-2022, 11:16 PM
If you aren't willing to put any effort into aquiring the funds to progress your character and play the maps and events to obtain the badges, then you shouldn't even think about being in the Top players lb.

Its a leaderboard for a reason, and you've got competition. You have no idea how many F2P players are in it right now from the countless hours from grinding events and gold maps to max them out.

There are more productive things to do in game than to rant in an attempt to be spoon fed even more.

Awakens & ping beats skill 9.55/10 times. What does that leave a person who doesn't care

tapsykrete
11-24-2022, 12:03 AM
dont forget you need 10-100 ping to get this top 1 lb too. :p

Ketx
11-24-2022, 01:02 AM
stop with this F2P thing ik many players who are in leaderboard that is F2P. There are only two classes in AL either hardworking or lazy.idk how you saw people have been f2ping from lvl 1 to 81 but i havent seen anyone and if you have spend plats on a game in any time, you are not consider to be f2ping.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
11-24-2022, 03:37 AM
idk how you saw people have been f2ping from lvl 1 to 81 but i havent seen anyone and if you have spend plats on a game in any time, you are not consider to be f2ping.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

im f2p haha, have good gear, but im not on timed LB... i leave that for the plat buyers :P

Immortal_Blood
11-24-2022, 01:23 PM
If you aren't willing to put any effort into aquiring the funds to progress your character and play the maps and events to obtain the badges, then you shouldn't even think about being in the Top players lb.

Yeh, but they're not 1st are they.. :D I mean, they might be.. but that is unlikely. Anyway, It's besides the point of the thread to talk about it.

We have no reward for being 2nd-25th. Should be somethin for 2-25 right bro?