PDA

View Full Version : Marianos proc nerfed?

Blackflash
11-19-2022, 02:19 PM
Been spamming normal attack on esunk boss and doesn't proc even after 10+ shots. While we're trying to proc war just one shots boss is this a bug?

Sakura Bushido
11-19-2022, 02:25 PM
Seen this as well, certain amount of dmg needs be done it seems. Cant we archers focus shot on the proced target either? Now wasting precious proc time to random mobs even while standing next to proced target?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Advocacies
11-19-2022, 02:28 PM
This bug also happens to Hyperos even after 6+ charged attack still no proc tho in average hyper procs after 3-5 charges but yeah this "bug" do occur sometimes

Kaziscate
11-19-2022, 02:38 PM
This bug also happens to Hyperos even after 6+ charged attack still no proc tho in average hyper procs after 3-5 charges but yeah this "bug" do occur sometimes

Hyperos only counts charged attacks that hit, so if the charged attack is dodged or misses it doesn't count towards the guaranteed proc. That probably is also what is going on with Marianos as well.

Blackflash
11-19-2022, 02:42 PM
Seen this as well, certain amount of dmg needs be done it seems. Cant we archers focus shot on the proced target either? Now wasting precious proc time to random mobs even while standing next to proced target?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Ikr I shot 11 times at boss it didn't proc then mobs spawned on first shot marianos magically proced on its own.

Sulphurea
11-20-2022, 06:09 AM
Had same issue few time ago using mariano on ekenta. Takes a century to proc. It's weird cause a while ago we can say the only positive thing bout mariano was how fast proc occurred. This weapon also needs to be reviewed for the ones who spent even 100m to first buy it, like this is complete trash same as zodias bow

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Kakashis
11-20-2022, 11:01 AM
At least sorc and warriors weapons Chunk away at the bosses hp. Rogues literally need kraken or nothing.

Susanne
11-20-2022, 12:00 PM
I'm just fed up with it all, never thought I'd say that but after waiting so long I find the Kraken bow underwhelming and the Mari bow has never been any good.
People only think the Kraken bow is ok because the Mari bow is abysmal. Very rarely hit the target and when it did was ineffective.
I don't know why but rogues have been punished, even the vanities leave a lot to be desired.
Anyway, lost interest now.

Xyv.io
11-20-2022, 01:19 PM
I'm just fed up with it all, never thought I'd say that but after waiting so long I find the Kraken bow underwhelming and the Mari bow has never been any good.
People only think the Kraken bow is ok because the Mari bow is abysmal. Very rarely hit the target and when it did was ineffective.
I don't know why but rogues have been punished, even the vanities leave a lot to be desired.
Anyway, lost interest now.

You're just bad at the game if you kraken bow is underwhelming. Yeah i miss sometimes but that's like once in 20 times, and I never miss the main boss.

Blackflash
11-20-2022, 02:34 PM
It's actually good for rogues tbh just sit back and relax because your useless in almost all aspects of the game just get op ms and get carried on the way

Susanne
11-20-2022, 04:07 PM
You're just bad at the game if you kraken bow is underwhelming. Yeah i miss sometimes but that's like once in 20 times, and I never miss the main boss.

I meant the Mari Bow missed targets. Maybe I worded it incorrectly.

Susanne
11-20-2022, 04:18 PM
It's actually good for rogues tbh just sit back and relax because your useless in almost all aspects of the game just get op ms and get carried on the way
I may be useless in some aspects of the game but at least I have admitted it many times, unlike some. I really don't need to sit back and relax either.
I don't know who you are but you seem to think you know me. I suggest you message me in-game to discuss this further. Maybe you can give me tips on how to not be less interested and not be so useless playing an online game that is not the most important thing in my life.
Good day.

snakeeyes
11-20-2022, 05:27 PM
Hope dev has a thead open discussion about rogue problem specially bow user, just like my old complain hitting the boss with ultimate aim in front but ulitmate hits the farthest mob lol, same as marianos and kraken bow on mini boss when you hit the mini boss in front the proc hit the mobs on the back of mini i think they dodge the 100% proc charge.