PDA

View Full Version : help pls

HalfPoundDonair
08-15-2012, 10:15 PM
are infrations like redimable for the pcket legand gold or do they incras reputa point?? pls help me :black_eyed: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:confused:
:confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Fao
08-15-2012, 10:17 PM
I'd love to help you but I can't understand what your asking?

Zaonabiuibil
08-15-2012, 10:27 PM
are infrations like redimable for the pcket legand gold or do they incras reputa point?? pls help me :black_eyed: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

"Are infractions redeemable for Pocket Legends gold, or do they increase reputation points? Please help me." Basically.

Bilaxman
08-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Infractions/bans are not to be discussed on the forums. If you have questions regarding them, send an email to: support@spacetimestudios.com

plmafiaboss
08-15-2012, 10:31 PM

"Are infractions redeemable for Pocket Legends gold, or do they increase reputation points? Please help me." Basically. :O yu studying to dust off pyramids in egypt? XD

Zaonabiuibil
08-15-2012, 10:35 PM
:O yu studying to dust off pyramids in egypt? XD

"Are you studying to attempt to dust off the secrets of the pyramids in Egypt?" Basically. Lol jk bruh

Livemau
08-16-2012, 04:36 PM
If you are like me and spacetime studios loves you a little then it will not lower or raise rep and eventaully expire. If its red it hurts your rep if its green it increases it.

Worship
08-16-2012, 04:48 PM
If you are like me and spacetime studios loves you a little

Yeah.. of course..

HalfPoundDonair
08-16-2012, 05:15 PM
wow u won mor thent me i only won 1 :dispirited::dispirited::dispirited::dispirited::d ispirited::dispirited::dispirited::bi_polo::dispir ited::dispirited:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q555/Donairspwn/1a2a5c3d.png

Worship
08-16-2012, 05:28 PM
wow u won mor thent me i only won 1 :dispirited::dispirited::dispirited::dispirited::d ispirited::dispirited::dispirited::bi_polo::dispir ited::dispirited:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q555/Donairspwn/1a2a5c3d.png

Haha! >;D
If you get more people to press the green thumbs up under your posts, youll get more bars.
Also, getting 'Thanked' will also help it out.

EDIT: I dont want to sound like Livemau, so I am asking you to not give me rep.. Only if I deserve it

Delphina
08-16-2012, 05:38 PM
We do not discuss infractions or warning on the forums. Thanks!