PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Character (Love icon)

Bokirgaming
11-23-2022, 05:13 AM
Helo Admin,
can u add new fiture character with favorite icon? Like in the inventory with love icon for some items, so our character with priority will appear at the top of character slot list?!
Thank you

Immortal_Blood
11-23-2022, 10:59 AM
Helo Admin,
can u add new fiture character with favorite icon? Like in the inventory with love icon for some items, so our character with priority will appear at the top of character slot list?!
Thank you

Yeah please, I got some low level character with cool name.

…Typonegative, jamboh, Icbyo, voxsolaris, guardofemales, unscammable!!!!

Would be nice to see one above abbk as a reminder/novelty.

+ getting boring seeing the same names abbk, apostlej, astralchainz, immortalblud all the time. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
11-23-2022, 11:47 AM
-1 unnecessary.

I can't think of any reason of this feature being useful. The maximum usable characters are from 3 to 6 (3 normal & 3 hardcore) in just 1 swipe your task is done.

Instead of adding favorite button, why not just prioritize the most recent character used?
Ex: (1) Rogue: Corviss - today
(2) Warrior: Corvisswar - 3 days ago
(3) Hardcore Sorcerer: Corvisshc - 14 days ago
(4) Sorcerer: Corvissmage - 21 days ago
and the list goes on. You get the point? Heck, they don't even have to display the time when they're last used and you still get the job done.

Bokirgaming
11-23-2022, 11:53 AM
-1 unnecessary.

I can't think of any reason of this feature being useful. The maximum usable characters are from 3 to 6 (3 normal & 3 hardcore) in just 1 swipe your task is done.

Instead of adding favorite button, why not just prioritize the most recent character used?
Ex: (1) Rogue: Corviss - today
(2) Warrior: Corvisswar - 3 days ago
(3) Hardcore Sorcerer: Corvisshc - 14 days ago
(4) Sorcerer: Corvissmage - 21 days ago
and the list goes on. You get the point? Heck, they don't even have to display the time when they're last used and you still get the job done.

If you seasonal runner or player event, I think you will understand and no need to explain to you

Bokirgaming
11-23-2022, 11:58 AM
+1 your fav character is cannot deleted if you try to created some of good nick, thanks