PDA

View Full Version : Can HARDCORE use auction?

danialazhad63
11-24-2022, 12:01 AM
i need to know, cuz someone told me u can use auction...

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
11-24-2022, 12:52 AM
As far as I know, no.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Ryu_evin
11-24-2022, 12:58 AM
You cannot buy/sell from the auction. but you can view it/ browse through the auction on the hc toon.

You need 20 Fable coins to purchase the Auction Permit from vendor Twistabel in Shuyal Tavern 'The Splintered Tree'.
Finish the 'Warped fable' quest then the daily 10 fable coin quest (takes 2 days) to get the coins from the 'Twisted Minstrel'

But be careful if you are low on armor on your HC toon, If you have 1k-2k armor - dont try it, not lvl 81- dont try it lol

danialazhad63
11-24-2022, 02:52 AM
You cannot buy/sell from the auction. but you can view it/ browse through the auction on the hc toon.

You need 20 Fable coins to purchase the Auction Permit from vendor Twistabel in Shuyal Tavern 'The Splintered Tree'.
Finish the 'Warped fable' quest then the daily 10 fable coin quest (takes 2 days) to get the coins from the 'Twisted Minstrel'

But be careful if you are low on armor on your HC toon, If you have 1k-2k armor - dont try it, not lvl 81- dont try it lolnoted, thanks for the reply

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk