PDA

View Full Version : Option to hide other players' proc text

Dozers
11-24-2022, 02:19 AM
Maybe an option to hide other players' proc text (e.g., drown, eel shock, the bends, etc.) because if you run with like 2 of the same class you'd need to look at your buffs section (tiny logo under your avatar) to time procs and you won't be looking at what is actually happening since if for example, there are 4 wars, how in the world would you determine who marked the boss with neptaris as the animations and text are similar and visible to other players.

Skeleton Mike
11-24-2022, 07:00 AM
I tried to suggest something similar for rogues but assomers said "Sorry, it's for everyone to see."

After being stuck with those weapons for more than a year I dont care anymore, Im going for arcanes lol but I will support you anyways xD

+1

Xuds
11-24-2022, 12:35 PM
an option would be ok but it's supposed to be for everyone to see so your pt can know when to aa/ult ect to help out

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

worldwide309
11-24-2022, 06:00 PM
10 comments needed

Dozers
11-26-2022, 05:47 AM
an option would be ok but it's supposed to be for everyone to see so your pt can know when to aa/ult ect to help out

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Yeah making it an option would suffice. This way, they can still have it enabled if they want to see what and when your procs activate but as I said, a mishmash of similar text and animations would be hard if you are running with a full single-class party or at least more than 2 of the same class. But for 1-2 players per class in a pt, there is still benefit to seeing it globally then. But I guess basing on the devs response on this matter, this may not happen but eh, no harm in trying I suppose.

Riokz
11-26-2022, 03:24 PM
Maybe make the text smaller ?

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk