PDA

View Full Version : golden gatherer chest bug

profmsb
11-24-2022, 07:54 AM
Hi..since the addition of this chest..sometime when i open this chest,no loot at all,n i have checked the chat windows n comfirm that,there is missing loot.For an example..when open 7 chest..sometime only get 5 loot..2 missing loot..until now still happen occasionally,is it bug?

Futumsh
11-24-2022, 12:06 PM
I verified it has a 100% chance to try to give you something, so the most likely reason is you're already at the limit for whatever it tried to give you (currency limit or item stack limit).

Holyshox
11-24-2022, 12:38 PM
I verified it has a 100% chance to try to give you something, so the most likely reason is you're already at the limit for whatever it tried to give you (currency limit or item stack limit).And deleted the items isn't ok too. The better would be to let ur players receive a mail which is filled with the stuff we're missing. Basically like in every other mobile game.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
11-24-2022, 01:00 PM
And deleted the items isn't ok too. The better would be to let ur players receive a mail which is filled with the stuff we're missing. Basically like in every other mobile game.

No clue what you're talking about here. If you can't have more of something, you don't get more of it.

At any rate, no bug here, closing.