PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on the update weapons

Solvok
08-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Hey STS.. Um, as a game player.. I, no. I'm sorry. Many people* have problems with your new little OP weapons ;) Are you trying to get rid of players? How about a Tiny Forest Haven campaign update NOT give total change to Pocket Legends weaponry? People are gonna be using these OP weapons instead of real weapons that I don't know.. ACTUALLY REQUIRE EFFORT IN FARMING.

Yeh i'm raging.

morfic
08-16-2012, 05:26 PM
God I am jealous of your red bar. :(

Worship
08-16-2012, 05:26 PM
God I am jealous of your red bar. :(

I was going to say something about it..

Livemau
08-16-2012, 05:31 PM
sts said no to giving me a full red bar :(

Solvok
08-16-2012, 06:03 PM
More than an opinion.. lmao

silentdestiny
08-16-2012, 06:23 PM
WHEN I SAID THIS ALL U SAID WAS COOL! Anyways, not just farming the whole concept of people who work hard to become more skillful is ruined. The pro people who worked hard can now be beaten or actually be challenged by noobs.

morfic
08-16-2012, 06:35 PM
WHEN I SAID THIS ALL U SAID WAS COOL! Anyways, not just farming the whole concept of people who work hard to become more skillful is ruined. The pro people who worked hard can now be beaten or actually be challenged by noobs.

Thats where the problem is. Hard work needs to be rewarded in any game. If you work hard for months getting either enough gold, or farming enough for the top tier gear.... you should dominate anyone who didn't put similar effort in. People being able to buy top tier gear, or get it in this manner... spits in the face of all players who actually worked hard on their toon.

All top tier gear should be non tradeable and only obtained through the hardest of dungeons, and possibly very difficult to get even so.

Any special event gear like this, should only be vanity or somewhat decent items that look awesome.

If an economy is set in a game. You don't make a change like this, that will devalue so many things at once. People who spent millions of gold on certain weapons, now just got screwed.

Solvok
08-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Bro. If I could thank your post you just made a million times.... you are juicy.

Thats where the problem is. Hard work needs to be rewarded in any game. If you work hard for months getting either enough gold, or farming enough for the top tier gear.... you should dominate anyone who didn't put similar effort in. People being able to buy top tier gear, or get it in this manner... spits in the face of all players who actually worked hard on their toon.

All top tier gear should be non tradeable and only obtained through the hardest of dungeons, and possibly very difficult to get even so.

Any special event gear like this, should only be vanity or somewhat decent items that look awesome.

If an economy is set in a game. You don't make a change like this, that will devalue so many things at once. People who spent millions of gold on certain weapons, now just got screwed.

Twinklaser
08-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Bro. If I could thank your post you just made a million times.... you are juicy.

You can thank it once, you know.

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 05:06 PM
totally agree with morfic and solvok
would be cool if they made it into vanity items
my effort seems wasted after seeing bunch of people getting op weapons for almost no effort

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 10:00 PM
omg

these weapons without elixir take hours to get

your pretty little sbl took the same time

your gemstone and voodoo also took hours or you could buy them for less than these listed items

so noobs can beat you "pros" because they have a weapon, why dont you have it if its so good???

items are no longer "lol free 1m awesome"

there were many complaints about the sbl mixed with bear twinks and people got over it, I as a bear twink can beat these people who think a weapon = autowin

TL;DR

Buy the weapons so playing field is even

farm items to get back cash you lost

if you are so good at pvp, 20 dps shouldnt matter

cookiez
08-18-2012, 01:20 AM
these weapons without elixir take hours to get

your pretty little sbl took the same time

your gemstone and voodoo also took hours or you could buy them for less than these listed items

so noobs can beat you "pros" because they have a weapon, why dont you have it if its so good???

items are no longer "lol free 1m awesome"

there were many complaints about the sbl mixed with bear twinks and people got over it, I as a bear twink can beat these people who think a weapon = autowin

TL;DR

Buy the weapons so playing field is even

farm items to get back cash you lost

if you are so good at pvp, 20 dps shouldnt matter

"If you are so good at pvp, 20 dps shouldn't matter"

^^^agree totally

Now pvp isn't dominated by glyph or custom!! Now it's not "whoever has most money and best set wins!" Thank God! I know some glyph birds who I have 2x the skill as them but cause they have money they own me with their set, now I actually have a chance!

AND if they are so dam good get one yourself!

P.S.

May I remind you people raging out there, THIS IS A FREAKING GAME!!!!