PDA

View Full Version : Increase locked crates quantity in store

danialazhad63
11-25-2022, 07:12 AM
@Cinco please increase the quantity of locked crates. 100 wasn't enough, it sold really fast not even 30sec & i can't even spend the platinums on them

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Synergia
11-25-2022, 07:31 AM
@Cinco please increase the quantity of locked crates. 100 wasn't enough, it sold really fast not even 30sec & i can't even spend the platinums on them

+1
People are getting upset because of that

Oakmaiden
11-25-2022, 09:29 AM
Then what’s the purpose of in game locks? Personally think STS should stop competing with the players who craft and sell them.

danialazhad63
11-25-2022, 10:28 AM
Then what’s the purpose of in game locks? Personally think STS should stop competing with the players who craft and sell them.then how can hc player like me craft them? go zodias with lv50 gears to farm & craft the lock??

dorshe
11-25-2022, 10:33 AM
+1
I only able to open one, when its on cooldown everything sold out, drop rate is bad too + only 100pcs every 2 hours is really bad

Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanium
11-25-2022, 11:05 AM
Then what’s the purpose of in game locks? Personally think STS should stop competing with the players who craft and sell them.

Do you have anything nice to say? Only thing i can see are bitter comments about “rich players” and worry about how other people are trying to make some gold in game using plats.

Devs, Please increase the quantity.

I would have recommend for a special crate more hc-friendly. Cause we don’t have any use of ankhs.

Oakmaiden
11-25-2022, 01:30 PM
Do you have anything nice to say? Only thing i can see are bitter comments about “rich players” and worry about how other people are trying to make some gold in game using plats.

Devs, Please increase the quantity.

I would have recommend for a special crate more hc-friendly. Cause we don’t have any use of ankhs.

Very useful post ty