PDA

View Full Version : Ability to Favourite/Heart Characters

marsu4u
11-25-2022, 10:53 AM
So essentially its similar to the pets & item inventory system, where you can choose your favourite characters to appear at the top of your character list instead of them being in level order. I feel like many people including myself would appreciate this alot as it saves time from having to scroll through a bunch of characters (especially when you are using some as storage).

I would love to hear both the players and devs feedback on this & wether it is implementable or not.

- Mars (P.S. I actually posted a suggestion in the correct section for once XD)

Sakura Bushido
11-25-2022, 10:57 AM
So essentially its similar to the pets & item inventory system, where you can choose your favourite characters to appear at the top of your character list instead of them being in level order. I feel like many people including myself would appreciate this alot as it saves time from having to scroll through a bunch of characters (especially when you are using some as storage).

I would love to hear both the players and devs feedback on this & wether it is implementable or not.

- Mars (P.S. I actually posted a suggestion in the correct section for once XD)Sounds like good idea, i was also hoping to see setting one house as main for all other characters. Since we can fully use items now we should also be able to set it as main.

Inside the houses i was wondering wy there is no option to Display caracters, w name w badge w title. Maybe would be more fun changing caracters in house too.

Like caracter holders, make arlor houses alive.

Xsaku

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
11-26-2022, 09:40 AM
First of all Gz for posting in correct section

I would love to see the option to favorite 1 max 3 characters. Also having filter of normal and hardcore would be great. Having an addition to search for names like we do for items in auction would be even greater.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
11-26-2022, 10:25 AM
First of all Gz for posting in correct section

I would love to see the option to favorite 1 max 3 characters. Also having filter of normal and hardcore would be great. Having an addition to search for names like we do for items in auction would be even greater.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit TapatalkFirst of all lol dead

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Synergia
11-26-2022, 05:27 PM
+1
Awesome idea