PDA

View Full Version : 2022-11-25 Content Update (298026)

Futumsh
11-25-2022, 12:16 PM
+ Fixed an issue in Molten Mountain with a needed mob sometimes getting stuck behind the gate.
+ You can now choose between crafting components and Dragon Fangs when completing Lt. Hudson's weekly quests.
+ Fixed description of "A Prayer for Peace" quest.
+ Fixed the Enchantress' hair poking out of the top of "Zap" helmets.

Endpoints
11-25-2022, 12:52 PM
+ You can now choose between crafting components and Dragon Fangs when completing Lt. Hudson's weekly quests.

Can we get a bit of buff on the Dragon Fangs reward, it just that 10 tokens seems too low if we compared it to the daily quests which gives 5-10 tokens.

Modration
11-25-2022, 01:24 PM
Can we get a bit of buff on the Dragon Fangs reward, it just that 10 tokens seems too low if we compared it to the daily quests which gives 5-10 tokens.

Agree with this, for the fact it's weekly and it takes so long to complete, should be like 50 fangs

Curvatwo
11-25-2022, 03:04 PM
Agree with this, for the fact it's weekly and it takes so long to complete, should be like 50 fangs

I think the whole point is to play the game, if fangs were worthless (which they will be in a few months) nobody would grind. Might as well keep it a grind in the short term before everyone has 10k fangs in a few months and nobody plays the game again

Endpoints
11-25-2022, 09:32 PM
Just 20-25 tokens per weekly quests seems reasonable, 50 is just too much. Doing quests is still considered playing the game, just like hoarding items. And STS could always add new lootable/craftable items for players to grind for.

bboylenkagamine
11-25-2022, 09:37 PM
+ Fixed an issue in Molten Mountain with a needed mob sometimes getting stuck behind the gate.
+ Fixed description of "A Prayer for Peace" quest.
+ Fixed the Enchantress' hair poking out of the top of "Zap" helmets.

Hello , can we get an update related to 115 mythical set or they’re just like that and already finalled

Excellencies
11-26-2022, 07:10 AM
Hello, I got a question...what's the chance to loot those new vanity legendary explorer armor from the dungeon? Asked people around and they said that they havent seen someone with it yet.

Itspally
11-26-2022, 01:34 PM
There’s actually a few out that I know of 3 helmets
Ranger/enchantress/Avian I have yet to see armor though

Sargent
12-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Thanks so much for fixing the Zap thing