PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Forgotten Treasure - Can We SMASH 5 Mill Chests Total in 1 Week?

Samhayne
08-16-2012, 07:59 PM

A Forgotten Treasure has been found, but it is sinking into the sands under Forest Haven. Over the next 7 days can we SMASH 5 Million or more Treasure Chests? The prize at the end of the week on the line is the one of a kind vanity coin shield, if 5 Million or more can be done. Log in and do your part!

PS. Also, Should FRAGX show up while you are bashing, be wary! You will need friends and a lot of damage to take him down!

Livemau
08-16-2012, 08:00 PM
yes sir

Bless
08-16-2012, 08:03 PM
I'll try my best

TechniShock
08-16-2012, 08:16 PM
How do you know how many chests you've opened?

JaytB
08-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Sounds a lot like that infested deck event from SL, but instead of eggs we got chests. I like the concept though and am glad to see we got something similar :D

Whirlzap
08-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Yes we can!

bramer
08-16-2012, 08:31 PM
I've probably smashed about 400, I know noobish :p

This is Bramer - signing out

Cahaun
08-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Wow cool

ArtofWar
08-16-2012, 08:40 PM
sounds like the 2 million eggs hive event in star legends..

Livemau
08-16-2012, 08:46 PM
sounds like the 2 million eggs hive event in star legends..

i like it if u dont i will smash u with the chests hopefully it will count

KingFu
08-16-2012, 08:49 PM
EZPZ

ArtofWar
08-16-2012, 09:14 PM
i like it if u dont i will smash u with the chests hopefully it will count

u dont have to smash me with chests.. lol i like it but i just can smash chests until sunday.. :( well.. until sunday i'll try to smash as much as i can!

25thninja
08-16-2012, 09:44 PM
A Forgotten Treasure has been found, but it is sinking into the sands under Forest Haven. Over the next 7 days can we SMASH 5 Million or more Treasure Chests? The prize at the end of the week on the line is the one of a kind vanity coin shield, if 5 Million or more can be done. Log in and do your part!

PS. Also, Should FRAGX show up while you are bashing, be wary! You will need friends and a lot of damage to take him down!
Hey sam, i was here when the early dungeon "oopsies" was put and i bought a coin sheild from a mage, is it different?

BoomBox
08-16-2012, 10:08 PM
So if we manage to smash 5 million how do we get the shield? Does it just show in stash once we hit 5 mill? And how do we keep count?

Hadesofshadow
08-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey sam, i was here when the early dungeon "oopsies" was put and i bought a coin sheild from a mage, is it different?

also, why are there no yellows like the oopsie?

Kaytar
08-16-2012, 10:52 PM
5 mil is pretty steep in my opinion. Barely made 2m on sl

Jcyee
08-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Woah cool

TANKKAAR
08-16-2012, 10:58 PM
5 mil is pretty steep in my opinion. Barely made 2m on sl

PL has been out for alot longer then SL and I would assume has a much larger (ACTIVE) player base... I'm sure the devs wouldn't have made it such a huge number had they not expected us to be able to attain it while still offering a challenge :)

Elitephonix
08-17-2012, 12:32 AM
PL has been out for alot longer then SL and I would assume has a much larger (ACTIVE) player base... I'm sure the devs wouldn't have made it such a huge number had they not expected us to be able to attain it while still offering a challenge :)

Your red color makes everything look important.

And all together? Or each person? O.o

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 12:35 AM
How do you know how many chests you've opened?

they dont, sam just gives anyways

xcainnblecterx
08-17-2012, 08:13 AM
@hade you mentioned yellows from the oops, has anyone seen a green yet? Ik I have a green staff from that oops but Havnt seen any drop.

Ape
08-17-2012, 11:21 AM
every min a few thousand get smashed so if u would say 5k per min the 5 mil is done in 2 hours.
easy :)

Waug
08-17-2012, 11:56 AM
PL has been out for alot longer then SL.

Spammed enough, Simple polite question everyone else posting junk?

ThePvpTwink
08-17-2012, 03:20 PM
5m = lot of chests lol

Hadesofshadow
08-18-2012, 01:27 AM
we got 200k in 5 hours or so

Claxtin
08-18-2012, 01:51 AM
To answer the question as to how many have been smashed, this link may help. They had a tally earlier http://www.pocket-legends.com/

my question is are we gaining xp or gold for smashing them? I have an elixer buff too but I leveled twice in about an hour which I still thought was fast. Not that im complaining or anything im just wondering haha

ledendary crow
08-18-2012, 02:36 AM
im smashing treasure bow right now
:smile:

ledendary crow
08-18-2012, 02:39 AM
and is it only smashing forest heavens treasurebox?

Sim Jing
08-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Forgotten Treasure Boss Review and Strategy

FRAGX

This guy is a pain similar to Galactic Overlord or Shadow Bosses. He hits hard so spam potions often.

Abilities

Wider Melee range - Can hit fleeing players
Chain Nova Swipe - Hits multiple players across a certain AoE.
Green Barrier - Similar to Galactic Overlord, he can generate a green barrier to absorb all damage incoming. This barrier is impenetrable and could only be absorbed by a skilled archer's Cruel Blast.

NOTE: ALWAYS have a Bird in the party, as there is NO BARRELS in the map to turn the tables here.

JaytB
08-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Green Barrier - Similar to Galactic Overlord, he can generate a green barrier to absorb all damage incoming. This barrier is impenetrable and could only be absorbed by a skilled archer's Cruel Blast.

You just need blast shot, not cruel blast combo. Else lv10's wouldn't even be able to get his shield down ;)

donzai
08-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Yeah my death rate increased and now around 800 since this event started...

P. S. Only bird can break shield thats a bit jealous loz...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

TechniShock
08-19-2012, 11:53 AM
I have died 159 times from fragx. He's such a pain in the neck!

Xionskull
08-19-2012, 12:00 PM
I have died 159 times from fragx. He's such a pain in the neck!
/butt.

bronislav84
08-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Prolly stupid question, but is this like in SL with being quest based?

Do we need to have a quest in the quest list to be able to collect the shield at the end?

Is there a quest to accept in the dungeon?

Cause I looked and didn't find either one.

Lady_Pebbles
08-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Prolly stupid question, but is this like in SL with being quest based?

Do we need to have a quest in the quest list to be able to collect the shield at the end?

Is there a quest to accept in the dungeon?

Cause I looked and didn't find either one.
I've been looking for this too and can't find it. Wish they gave us a more detailed description on what we gotta do. X.x Otherwise Im afraid all of my runs and hell even deaths would be for nothing. (#-_-)

donzai
08-21-2012, 10:46 PM
I've been looking for this too and can't find it. Wish they gave us a more detailed description on what we gotta do. X.x Otherwise Im afraid all of my runs and hell even deaths would be for nothing. (#-_-)

Go to forest heaven and find elle the enchantess there.. Move beheind her and u could fond a black colour spot on the ground... Thats where u can enter this dungeon...

Lady_Pebbles
08-21-2012, 10:49 PM

Go to forest heaven and find elle the enchantess there.. Move beheind her and u could fond a black colour spot on the ground... Thats where u can enter this dungeon...

Clearly you didn't read my post. o_O

EDIT: I know where we go for the event. I've been doing runs there already. What I don't know is if we have to initiate a quest in order for my runs to count. Hence why I said Im pretty much hoping my runs and deaths won't be for nothing. (-_-)

donzai
08-22-2012, 12:20 AM

EDIT: I know where we go for the event. I've been doing runs there already. What I don't know is if we have to initiate a quest in order for my runs to count. Hence why I said Im pretty much hoping my runs and deaths won't be for nothing. (-_-)

No u r rite. .. No npc gives a quest... Just get in and doom...

Jig
08-22-2012, 05:15 AM

If we hit 5mil in smashing gold boxes then everyone gets a gold coin shield. I doubt there's any quests just farming, lvling, and smashing boxes!
Sounds rude :P