PDA

View Full Version : Timed LB

Anil LK Joseph
11-26-2022, 01:56 PM
How is Lb still going on with all these exploiters in timed runs. Almost 2 years in a row been seeing the same names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
11-26-2022, 02:27 PM
Dang....this post will be deleted very soon I'm guessing lol

Nocturnus
11-26-2022, 05:28 PM
Simple, few people care.
You need incredibly good ping, extremely rare awakenings, or cheats, which few people know about.
On the other hand, the prizes are not worth as much, as it seems.
As a result, little competitiveness and interest.

|Ares|
11-26-2022, 06:17 PM
Simple, few people care.
You need incredibly good ping, extremely rare awakenings, or cheats, which few people know about.
On the other hand, the prizes are not worth as much, as it seems.
As a result, little competitiveness and interest.

150-250 ping, 30%ms on items, playing smart with group of friends
some nice banners and badges, kinda hobby for all of us
that's all

Repent
11-26-2022, 09:04 PM
It's not cheats and most runners will tell you what they do it's simply that those same people have perfected there runs and work well together as a group and also have the best ms gears in the game.

It's not that others don't try they just can't compete against players with 45% ms items.

Kelyx
11-27-2022, 08:16 AM
Ok

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

wowdah
11-28-2022, 11:38 AM
idk about any cheats, but I will say that timed runs were a lot more fun when there weren't any awakens. Then it was solely about the strategies + skill (and a tiny bit of luck on the runs) vs buying tons of high ms items for hundreds of millions. I'm not saying it's easy to get a record even with having high ms, but it's a lot less skill based now.

Source: Been running leaderboard since S1, though I quit a year or two ago.

fofo391
11-29-2022, 12:39 AM
idk about any cheats, but I will say that timed runs were a lot more fun when there weren't any awakens. Then it was solely about the strategies + skill (and a tiny bit of luck on the runs) vs buying tons of high ms items for hundreds of millions. I'm not saying it's easy to get a record even with having high ms, but it's a lot less skill based now.

Source: Been running leaderboard since S1, though I quit a year or two ago.The legend [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]

Ketx
11-29-2022, 12:43 AM

Source: Been running leaderboard since S1, though I quit a year or two ago.1+ i agree with this, can't beat with someone that has high ms than you in lb. mathmatically, its impossible to beat that person

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

drawfflerz
11-29-2022, 12:58 AM

Source: Been running leaderboard since S1, though I quit a year or two ago.+1 agreed.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk