PDA

View Full Version : Unused Token Currency and Egg Slots

Maryjuanaaa
11-27-2022, 02:04 AM
I recently noticed that I have a bunch of tokens that really serve no purpose to the level I am on like murkstone, vales etc. I also have been testing out egg builds and the availability of story tokens has been an issue, which makes test different builds taking a long time as I have to wait for the daily story token quest to show up for me to switch around eggs or open slots on different pets.

Would it be viable to allow us to choose any token of our liking to open/swap pet egg slots? This would give unused tokens a purpose for players who don't need the tokens. The requirement of tokens to open slots or remove eggs can be set as per the dev's wish. Please upvote if you feel this to be a viable solution, Thanks!

Sent from my ASUS_I003DD using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-28-2022, 11:30 AM
Plus one, why not.

Malaccas
11-28-2022, 04:43 PM
+1 this is nice

drawfflerz
11-28-2022, 08:34 PM
dev introduce too much different token with different map. why cant we use single token for the game??

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

abbrv
11-28-2022, 10:40 PM
or gold… if need to open the slot immediately / asap

PatD
11-29-2022, 10:47 AM

This is one of the reason why it's not a good idea, the story token daily quest is almost the only one that really motivate players to login everyday, it is very very good for all guild who try to get on LB

So big -1 for me

Oakmaiden
11-29-2022, 12:31 PM
Lol, fake inflated stats.

PatD
11-29-2022, 12:40 PM
Lol, fake inflated stats.

lol why fake?

If anyone log even 5 min it is not fake, that players will have contribute to some activity in the game, also once they log, it is rare they only do that quest, they will probably do some more while they are in game!

Skeleton Mike
11-29-2022, 05:02 PM
unneeded, you can always buy red arlorian eggs for story tokens, among other currencies.

Also If I remember correctly, working on zone shops is on the list to do of devs.

Maryjuanaaa
12-03-2022, 02:44 PM

This is one of the reason why it's not a good idea, the story token daily quest is almost the only one that really motivate players to login everyday, it is very very good for all guild who try to get on LB

So big -1 for meI would have understood had it been something else, probably like an unlocked crate or better chances at an aracne item, but keeping it locked behind story tokens to get people to login everyday does not seem like a big enough incentive.

Maryjuanaaa
12-03-2022, 02:48 PM
unneeded, you can always buy red arlorian eggs for story tokens, among other currencies.

Also If I remember correctly, working on zone shops is on the list to do of devs.Yeah but why should one spend gold on getting more tokens for something as simple as opening egg slots, when you have an entire selection of tokens to go through which aren't even used as much. This solution gives more autonomy as to using tokens which you don't seem to use, neither does it hurt the game or the economy.

Skeleton Mike
12-04-2022, 06:57 AM
Yeah but why should one spend gold on getting more tokens for something as simple as opening egg slots, when you have an entire selection of tokens to go through which aren't even used as much. This solution gives more autonomy as to using tokens which you don't seem to use, neither does it hurt the game or the economy.

All Im saying is that your problem can be solved faster by farming gold and if anything I would prefer to see more minstrels in different towns, each providing a daily for 10 tokens a day.

Nocturnus
12-04-2022, 12:52 PM
All Im saying is that your problem can be solved faster by farming gold and if anything I would prefer to see more minstrels in different towns, each providing a daily for 10 tokens a day.

+1 to that.
More Minstrel daily in different cities with maps of the same level and difficulty of the city you are in.
On the other hand, I don't understand why create another Minstrel in Kelis with a different token if in the end you end up buying almost the same things, although a slightly more useless token. You cannot use this token for trading or for pets. Pointless really.

Skeleton Mike
12-04-2022, 01:45 PM
On the other hand, I don't understand why create another Minstrel in Kelis with a different token if in the end you end up buying almost the same things, although a slightly more useless token. You cannot use this token for trading or for pets. Pointless really.

It seems that the difference is that the content in kelys scales to player level, plus you can buy a greater sack of jewels that could potentially give precise tier jewels. But I agree with what you said, it should've been using the same currency.

Maryjuanaaa
12-05-2022, 10:11 AM
All Im saying is that your problem can be solved faster by farming gold and if anything I would prefer to see more minstrels in different towns, each providing a daily for 10 tokens a day.+1 i can get behind this as well.

Immortal_Blood
12-07-2022, 01:32 AM
As the original idea conflicts with other things I must say -1. Sorry.

However I do +1 for adding more options for useless currencies . Or simply removing them from the game.

More ways to grind story tokens , is on the list (I think) - for example updating the daily event from 2x story tokens to story tokens drop from bosses.

This way you could dedicate one or two days a month to farming tonnes of them and have fun testing your pet builds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk