PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten LB Vanity Event

Kumsaati
11-28-2022, 09:16 AM
Its clear that players who did not play in the past also should have a right to obtain old LB event items, otherwise its unfair situation for new comers or late starters.

Let’s unite to bring all existing LB vanity’s to the new Forgotten LB vanity Event of 2023 😄💪🏻👍🏻

People want to use these billion worth Frank or Medusa sets 💪🏻💪🏻

We can add release year to vanity name as Frank Helm(2023) so old lb vanitys still will be expensive and true lb collectors will know their value 🤓😅👍🏻

Another brilliant suggestion from Nocturnus is returning them in item form for endgames. It can thinkable as reverse of forgotten item event for lb vaintys, which seems totally fair since true lb vanity collectors will always know real values 👍🏻

Update: Releasing them as endgame items makes sense, people want to use these amazing lb vanities but we also know that they are manipulated as same as collection items and their prices around billions, so if we are releasing collection items as vanities it’s totally fair to release of lb vanties in item form 🤓 Just reverse style. Let’s unite arlorians 🤓 💪🏻💪🏻

Itzmemohsin
11-28-2022, 09:40 AM
Bruh re releasing old vanities = most players quitting the game & getting frustrated, what can be done is recoloring the old vanities.

pfizer
11-28-2022, 10:08 AM
+1 make it so common like nobody cares about it anymore like the old days. Bring it back where gold baron set is more special than the LB items because of this 1 guy over here who does not understand that rareness gives looks.

flashio
11-28-2022, 10:25 AM
Funny but not funny haha, funny weird.

Mythocrisis
11-28-2022, 11:22 AM
I think players who did not play in the past also should have a right to obtain old LB event items, otherwise it can be unfair situation for new comers.
Let’s unite to bring all existing LB vanity’s to the new Forgotten LB vanity Event of 2023 😄💪🏻👍🏻

People want to use these billion worth Frank or Medusa sets .💪🏻💪🏻

We can add release year as Frank Helm(2023) to their name so old ones still will be expensive and true lb collectors will know their value 🤓😅👍🏻
I figure it's your retaliation post for the post regarding rerelease of s1 rares.
Lb vanities cannot come back the same.
Because it will demotivate players for the future of LB events (which is the primary moneymaker for the game).
Whereas these collectibles were old and literally lost and forgotten and literally suits "forgotten item event". They changed the name from forgotten vanity to items if you haven't heard.

These items were literally looted from bosses and no information was given to you saying it will never return. You named them rare and started hiking price.
Ex crier war vest 4b .
It isn't an LB, most don't even know they exist, and always pose a risk of them coming back anytime, because they were looted, not won.

On other hand, everyone who doesn't own a LB vanity would like it back, which is the majority.
Maybe they should release the old stock that was meant to be in the game such as top 25 players got leprechaun banner so 75 in total but right now only 30 exist.
Then at least the ones that had been banned forever should return to the plat store for significant amount of premium currency because and maybe this should be promised to be a one time.. Or can release banned premium banned LB vanities in serial fashion as "un-banned LB event".

Oawaoebi
11-28-2022, 11:27 AM
Exactly my Humor +1

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Undershooting
11-28-2022, 02:46 PM
Yea definitely new comers definitely deserve billions of worth of lb items within the 1st week they start, as a matter of fact, they should give new players the old rare lb items after they successfully login for a full week. It makes it equal for people who have been scratching their brains and soul for weeks to obtain the spot on lb.

Time+effort+strategy+gears+energy+finding parties definitely equals to new comers getting it without putting all that into practice. I 100% agree :)

Observing
11-28-2022, 07:19 PM
Sanest useless item collector

Spooked
11-29-2022, 02:25 AM
The battle of interests rages on

xbell
11-29-2022, 07:47 AM
Lol, They worked hard for those lb vanities
They give it to them as rewards as thanks for participating in that event and playing this game at that time.

And more importantly forgotten event is about bringing back or making old weapons and armors to vanities.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-29-2022, 08:28 AM
Lol, They worked hard for those lb vanities
They give it to them as rewards as thanks for participating in that event and playing this game at that time.

And more importantly forgotten event is about bringing back or making old weapons and armors to vanities.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

gonna have to disagree; most if not all people with tradable lb vanities right now bought them instead of earn them themselfs.
Its not like people who own collectibles worth hundreds of millions to billions didnt work for them. you think people conjured them out of thin air overnight?

Mythocrisis
11-30-2022, 12:59 AM
gonna have to disagree; most if not all people with tradable lb vanities right now bought them instead of earn them themselfs.
Its not like people who own collectibles worth hundreds of millions to billions didnt work for them. you think people conjured them out of thin air overnight?

Great!
This is exactly exactly why they bound the LB vanities since people would treat just like a manipulating tool, and hike prices as they wish.
And people wouldn't ask for it to be back since it's only bound to players who worked for it and has an more appealing reward look, can never be obtained while now there's a group of merchers who bought it and hoarded it to play with prices.

The price would have been stable if all those pieces were still in game. But most have been banned and the overall stock lowered.
Maybe bring back the quantity back to how it was to be meant.
Ex bring back the top 50 of each back so prices aren't 20B etc.. Via platinum

Synergia
11-30-2022, 06:05 AM
I worked very hard for my lb items, saved, invested, farmed for years and you think you could just have it because you want to?
Work harder, play smarter and don’t ruin the game for others who actually put effort into this game, cause of your envy to expensive vanites.

Funny too that people that are supporting this terrible idea are new forum accounts.
Not sus at all

Mythocrisis
11-30-2022, 07:33 AM
I worked very hard for my lb items, saved, invested, farmed for years and you think you could just have it because you want to?
Work harder, play smarter and don’t ruin the game for others who actually put effort into this game, cause of your envy to expensive vanites.

Funny too that people that are supporting this terrible idea are new forum accounts.
Not sus at all

Agreed.
But how does them bringing back the normal number of sets into circulation a bad thing.
It was intended and decided on a number to be put in game.

It's just an idea to control the peoples unregulated pricing as per this entire thread was based on.
It's just my opinion and it's highly unlikely.

But I take that the addition of even the decided number of sets is affecting the dedication of ownership of your LB item , so why is the worth / ways of incrementing the price of the said lb vanity coming into the picture?
Just a question.

Hexame
11-30-2022, 08:00 AM
I wouldn't agree on re-releasing the same exact vanities from the older events.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-01-2022, 12:19 AM
Kum just got heated cause his collectables gone be worth a pile rocks soon. But for the meme +1 on bringing back all Lb items lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
12-01-2022, 01:06 AM
Or they could bring LB vanities in the form of legendary and epic items "collectables".
A legendary lvl 81 Frank vest.
And see what happens.
Nobody thought of that.
Hilarious. xD

Kumsaati
12-01-2022, 01:12 AM
Kum just got heated cause his collectables gone be worth a pile rocks soon. But for the meme +1 on bringing back all Lb items lol.

Haha, yeah friend. I know you sold yours long time ago :)

Or they could bring LB vanities in the form of legendary and epic items "collectables".
A legendary lvl 81 Frank vest.
And see what happens.
Nobody thought of that.
Hilarious. xD

Actually it’s brilliant😅, nobody stated that they will not return in item form. Adding to the main post. 👍🏻

Nocturnus
12-01-2022, 01:17 AM
Haha, yeah friend. I know you sold yours long time ago :)

Actually it’s brilliant��, nobody stated that they will not return in item form. Adding to the main post. ����

Ahhh jajaja

Stephencobear
12-01-2022, 01:38 AM
*sound of a gun being chambered*

No one should have anything special, just because I haven’t worked for it doesn’t mean I don’t want it!!
Everyone should spawn with all items
Desiring individuality is oppression

*sent from a safe space while hugging 2 teddy bears*

Sabiee
12-01-2022, 03:05 AM
Its clear that players who did not play in the past also should have a right to obtain old LB event items, otherwise its unfair situation for new comers.
So,
Let’s unite to bring all existing LB vanity’s to the new Forgotten LB vanity Event of 2023 ����������

People want to use these billion worth Frank or Medusa sets ��������

We can add release year to vanity name as Frank Helm(2023) so old lb vanitys still will be expensive and true lb collectors will know their value ��������

Another brilliant suggestion from Nocturnus is returning them in item form as endgame legendaries. It can thinkable as reverse of forgotten item event for lb vaintys, which seems totally fair since true lb vanity collectors will always know real values ��������

Bruh it really makes sense big times , bcoz ur a new comer u should half all old LB vanities hahahahaha wtf , u have an idea how hard those were obtained ? Idc were bought , sold , got so rare , if u r paying 2b , 3b for em ofc ++ , u r doing something right , it’s not like u were caught red handed :D

And why exactly new comers should be showered with old lb vanities or even new ? Lmao

Maryjuanaaa
12-01-2022, 03:18 AM
The effort that goes into running leaderboards does not equal to this "right" that you speak of. Even if most of the tradeable lb items are traded with gold and not effort, there is effort in procuring the gold needed for sales of these items to occur.

Hard pass.

Sent from my ASUS_I003DD using Tapatalk

RedeZy
12-01-2022, 03:59 AM
-1 i put a lot of effort into earning my lb vanities (actually running the events). Thread is sort of pointless as sts has stated on many occasions that lb vanities won’t return as least the original version, maybe recolours might work but originals yeah… not happening buddy.

Synergia
12-01-2022, 04:03 AM
Its clear that players who did not play in the past also should have a right to obtain old LB event items, otherwise its unfair situation for new comers or late starters.

People want to use these billion worth Frank or Medusa sets 💪🏻💪🏻

We can add release year to vanity name as Frank Helm(2023) so old lb vanitys still will be expensive and true lb collectors will know their value 🤓😅👍🏻

Another brilliant suggestion from Nocturnus is returning them in item form for endgames. It can thinkable as reverse of forgotten item event for lb vaintys, which seems totally fair since true lb vanity collectors will always know real values 👍🏻

Update: Releasing them as endgame items makes sense, people want to use these amazing lb vanities but we also know that they are manipulated as same as collection items and their prices around billions, so if we are releasing collection items as vanities it’s totally fair to release of lb vanties in item form 🤓 Just reverse style. Let’s unite arlorians 🤓 💪🏻💪🏻

Just stop being lazy, get a gold loot set and farm elite sunken.
If this terrible idea ever happens, you will see everyone and I mean literally everyone using Frank/Medusa/Ghost sets, low levels, high levels, hardcore players.
This will become "Halloween 2014 LB Legends".

bedside,
Cinco already confirmed many times that any event LB vanity, will not come back in any sort of way twice.
so stop wasting your time & our time here

Mythocrisis
12-01-2022, 06:35 AM
If this terrible idea ever happens, you will see everyone and I mean literally everyone using Frank/Medusa/Ghost sets, low levels, high levels, hardcore players.

bedside,
Cinco already confirmed many times that any event LB vanity, will not come back in any sort of way twice.

Dont waste your breath.
Sarcasm works for this guy(op) ,at least at the current state he is in.

It's his revenge thread against another in general discussions.

Just treat this as a joke. Only then will he leave.

Kumsaati, how about we ask the developers to put 1000gl set in store for 1750 plat along with LB vanities? Let's unite arlorians kumsaati!

Nocturnus
12-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Dont waste your breath.

Kumsaati, how about we ask the developers to put 1000gl set in store for 1750 plat along with LB vanities? Let's unite arlorians kumsaati!

And how about a collectable set of 1000% gl (armor, helm, belt, ring, pendant, artifact) in the form of LB items. Level 1, with stat level 81.
It could be called Frank Gold Loot Set, Medusa Gold Loot Set, Ghost Gold Loot Set, depending on the class.
All items in one, less drama.

Kumsaati
12-01-2022, 04:29 PM

bedside,
It does not make any sense right. So as for the collectibles too. If not, then lets release item version of lb vanities.

Dont waste your breath.

Yeah, good idea. I know in fact its a kind of thing that especially “you” will ask for if you don’t own lb vanity or gl set, as similar you did in collectables.

Longtao
12-01-2022, 06:39 PM
Just recolor medusa frank ghost etc. They recolored ice spirit to lucky jack and never affected ice spirit price. And 0 ppl even sell ice spirit. literally free heraldics for running elite and taking picture before and post on forum, twice in fact, never affected the 4b crier armor either! (tho untradeable and vanity)

Mythocrisis
12-01-2022, 11:39 PM
It does not make any sense right. So as for the collectibles too. If not, then lets release item version of lb vanities.

Yeah, good idea. I know in fact its a kind of thing that especially “you” will ask for if you don’t own lb vanity or gl set, as similar you did in collectables.

I never asked them to return.
I asked them a question if they were planning to return it as no information has been given prior with mixed screenshots of what different developers said about collectibles.

So wanted a final answer and we got it.
But you cant accept that and making revenge thread.
I'll tell you somin,
Why not start a thread to ask a developer if LB items will come back again or in item form like you are saying.

We can rant here all we want, nothings going to happen productive.

Ask them and let everyone know what they think.

Kumsaati
12-02-2022, 01:59 AM
I never asked them to return.
I asked them a question if they were planning to return it as no information has been given prior with mixed screenshots of what different developers said about collectibles.

So wanted a final answer and we got it.
But you cant accept that and making revenge thread.
I'll tell you somin,
Why not start a thread to ask a developer if LB items will come back again or in item form like you are saying.

We can rant here all we want, nothings going to happen productive.

Ask them and let everyone know what they think.

You never asked for return? Come on look your thread do not play a innocent guy trying to find truth.
I think you got answer in your perspective, dev did not say anything new. Nor the decline of old screen shots. I don’t think heraldics and criers will return. But you are talking here as confrimation of it pathetic.

This is thread is not about revenge of anything, it’s for showing how unfair is situation, why are you mad?
You were nearly begging for release of heraldics, criers why not now for lb vanitys to items? because you have some lb vanities?
Are you blind to see this thread is not asking anything for real?
Is there ignore option on forum?

Mythocrisis
12-02-2022, 02:19 AM
You never asked for return? Come on look your thread do not play a innocent guy trying to find truth.
I think you got answer in your perspective, dev did not say anything new. Nor the decline of old screen shots. I don’t think heraldics and criers will return. But you are talking here as confrimation of it pathetic.

This is thread is not about revenge of anything, it’s for showing how unfair is situation, why are you mad?
You were nearly begging for release of heraldics, criers why not now for lb vanitys to items? because you have some lb vanities?

lambaci
12-02-2022, 03:38 AM
+1

Redmi Note 9S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Redjellydonut
12-02-2022, 08:54 AM
Sure why not? [emoji2371] i mean the game is already dead

Psp
12-02-2022, 10:14 AM
Yes please if y’all in with this horrible/terrible idea idk what it should be called. +1 for all lb vanities especially Jester motley costume and hat plus ice spirit/golem etc. frank ghost Medusa, ghost Medusa ghost mummy ghost golem , lb enchanted wings , lb vampier crimson masks & backpack , all bugface classes. don’t leave anything and let’s quit tgt.. most ppl voting on this decision doesn’t even have an lb vanity so have a great luck with kind of hard work : )

It’s so boring to try hard for Lb vanities to come back : )

If this happens I’d like Blizzerax set lb comes too it does looks very nice and love to own them for free while sitting in camp hehe.

Peace!

Mythocrisis
12-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Would like a developer response to this thread.
Even though it's unlikely and obvious and probably beneath them to reply to this fillup of sarcasm and toxic posts , yet
I want them to say something to clear misconception forever.

@cinco

Synergia
12-02-2022, 02:23 PM

LOL this thread is literally about revenge don't hide it

mqp2385
12-02-2022, 02:27 PM
-1 why they keep asking for these do like us grind until you get it. We where all new and broke one time but we stayed loyal to the game we deserve the right for old vanities. Do like us grind and stop asking for stupid things like this

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
12-02-2022, 04:56 PM
Would like a developer response to this thread.
Even though it's unlikely and obvious and probably beneath them to reply to this fillup of sarcasm and toxic posts , yet
I want them to say something to clear misconception forever.

@cinco

For me it was quite clear, here in your thread.

This whole thread is just for fun.
Or just an attempt to annoy the Lb runners, who have nothing to do with it.

Pars
12-02-2022, 06:20 PM
I agree +1, but all i want is for the Arcane Tabards to be released. I dont care others ngl..

Ign Lea [emoji48]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221202/ba48a8a43183bcadff080c399f0ffdc2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221202/5eb4a08780e85c3b3c284cb672e01898.jpg

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi