PDA

View Full Version : Sts i freaking love you!!!

cookiez
08-17-2012, 02:00 AM
These new weapons are freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Now every single level has a chance to beat the next level up, like 50's always complain about 51 weapons being better (which is true) but now a pink lvl.50 staff or bow is pretty much the same as a pink lvl.51 staff or bow!!! (Talking about the new gear) Makes it sooo much more fair! This is sooo awesome thaaaannkkssssss!!!!

BobbyHill
08-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I now have the best build ever, itvwas the worst until I got the new bow.

The Flash
08-17-2012, 02:42 PM
If gear is what preventend you from being a good pvp I dont think it will make you better. A good pvp or someone good at anything no matter the scenerio will overcome the odds and pull aheah and win. Basicly more then half the times you shold win.

If you truely wanted to win a simple 1mil+ gold shouldnt stop you and if it is then you were and will never be competitive enough. That competitive drive is what make most people good(willing to go above and beyond to win).

Mage till the end
08-17-2012, 03:21 PM
To be honest I was bit disappointed.
1. The drops are so frequent it's down to 20 k for a pink
2. Could they have spent a bit more time makeing new mobs and new dungeon style instead of copying fang and balefort?
3. They should make more then just two handed weapons. They should make wands, talons, armor shields and so on.

Yich
08-17-2012, 03:33 PM
So, ugh, in your eyes putting people that have farmed for months on end on the same level as players who just started is a good thing? Oh ok.

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 05:11 PM
If gear is what preventend you from being a good pvp I dont think it will make you better. A good pvp or someone good at anything no matter the scenerio will overcome the odds and pull aheah and win. Basicly more then half the times you shold win.

If you truely wanted to win a simple 1mil+ gold shouldnt stop you and if it is then you were and will never be competitive enough. That competitive drive is what make most people good(willing to go above and beyond to win).

beautiful sir just beautiful

cookiez
08-18-2012, 09:52 AM

TOTALLY TRUE!!!!!!!!

And I never really decided to merch until now so...

cookiez
08-18-2012, 09:53 AM
To be honest I was bit disappointed.
1. The drops are so frequent it's down to 20 k for a pink
2. Could they have spent a bit more time makeing new mobs and new dungeon style instead of copying fang and balefort?
3. They should make more then just two handed weapons. They should make wands, talons, armor shields and so on.

With wands and shields people would be complaining 10x as much

Fao
08-18-2012, 09:57 AM
All a L51 has to do is get a L51 bow or staff or sword and they automatically have a better weapon than you of the exact same kind.