PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rate

DoesntCareAtAll9
08-17-2012, 02:10 AM
The drop rates are so bad. :( make it better (f the economy it's already bad enough) Also I would like to add... Kicking people is terrible also.. Like wtf you need to kick me for I'm not Doing anything wrong.. Like just let us tag along.. Not our fault ur 60+ lvls higher then us... So it's ok to lvl ur "friend"

Last but not least.. I want a Angelic Set :( never got an email

Reason why I'm mad ATM.. Is because I buy 50$ worth of plat the day before they have an sale.. (no warnings either) -_- so *** cheap..

Cobraguy
08-17-2012, 05:30 AM

Deathpunch
08-17-2012, 07:01 AM
This made me giggle.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

mrnofunz
08-17-2012, 07:10 AM

Lol! Love the picture..hehe

xcainnblecterx
08-17-2012, 07:35 AM
If you don't understand the concept of farming don't complain. If you don't understand that angel gear was for those who reached lvl66 or spent $50 or more on plat before cap update again, don't complain. Because you bought plat before it was on sale its not sts fault its their game they can choose to make their plat prices change at any moment. When you buy something from a store for $50 and the next day it's on sell for $26 or something you can't go back to that store and get a refund. I also bought plat a day or two before it was on sell. Guess what? I'm not complaining. If you want anything done you are definitely not doing it the right way. Idk what you mean "let us tag along", but I hear tag along I'm thinking of what I call trolling and not contributing to the run as in killing and just literally tagging along, I would kick you too. Otherwise your welcome to join my runs unless I'm full in which case I'll tell you and if you refuse to leave ill kick

Deathpunch
08-17-2012, 07:41 AM
If you don't understand the concept of farming don't complain. If you don't understand that angel gear was for those who reached lvl66 or spent $50 or more on plat before cap update again, don't complain. Because you bought plat before it was on sale its not sts fault its their game they can choose to make their plat prices change at any moment. When you buy something from a store for $50 and the next day it's on sell for $26 or something you can't go back to that store and get a refund. I also bought plat a day or two before it was on sell. Guess what? I'm not complaining. If you want anything done you are definitely not doing it the right way

Actually, with a receipt, most places will refund the difference if it's only a day later.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Chopper
08-17-2012, 07:41 AM
If you don't understand the concept of farming don't complain. If you don't understand that angel gear was for those who reached lvl66 or spent $50 or more on plat before cap update again, don't complain. Because you bought plat before it was on sale its not sts fault its their game they can choose to make their plat prices change at any moment. When you buy something from a store for $50 and the next day it's on sell for $26 or something you can't go back to that store and get a refund. I also bought plat a day or two before it was on sell. Guess what? I'm not complaining. If you want anything done you are definitely not doing it the right way

agree with all you are saying.

However, to be fair, the store example is not applicable. Most stores will accept a return of the item for refund the next day so you can re-buy it at the sale price. Or, they will price match it. Some stores have 60 day price match guarantees too to give customers more assurances. I still dont think these apply here though.

xcainnblecterx
08-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Yea maybe store example was bad, but I Havnt been able to to do that so I was unaware. So just cancel that out doesntcare. In that case you should email sts then with a request for a refund

Suentous PO
08-17-2012, 08:22 AM
We don't know what your referring to specifically. Drop rates where?
Kicks bother you? Host.
Generalised complaining and (semi) cussing won't get much other than more trolling, like- your named wrong.

cookiez
08-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Lol..

Jcyee
08-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Just LOL

U wont get an angelic set just because u want one

and if u want a better chance at getting pinks, try an elixir because the drop rate was already increased

And what wrong with kicking? If the host doesnt want u there, the host doesnt want u there, simple enough right? So if u dont want to b kicked, host ur own game or join a game without a host

As for the $50 spent on plat, not sure what to say. Just email sts: support@spacetimestudios.com. Theyll handle thst issue

DoesntCareAtAll9
08-17-2012, 04:17 PM
I want an angelic set because I earned it like any other person in this game. (Never got an email)

- I didn't realize I was complaining so much.
- STS keep my money it's fine :/

xcainnblecterx
08-17-2012, 04:41 PM
The only way you earned a angel set is as I have already said, by being 66 befor cap raise or spending $50 or more on plat befor cap raise. If you had any of that befor cap raise you shouldve said something a long time ago about not getting it. If you didn't and you think you deserve angel set b/c you spent $50 last week, guess what? Your on the Craig Ferguson show

Ihavenokills
08-17-2012, 05:22 PM

haaaaaaaaahahaaha

MightyMicah
08-17-2012, 05:30 PM
Wow

DoesntCareAtAll9
08-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Spam

DoesntCareAtAll9
08-17-2012, 07:01 PM
XD whatever this game sucks anyways never spended more then 2$ in this game...

Jcyee
08-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Well if u said u never spent more than $2 on this game and dont have the mount fang armor, then u dont deserve the angel set because u didnt meet the requirements.

And if uve never spent more than 2 bucks on this game, why did u buy $50 worth of plat?

call it
08-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Oh I see, you want Legendary gear to drop every time you kill a boss...
Do you also want to level up everytime you get an xp point ?

That sounds like it would make a fun game, try the PC version of Blues Clues, I think that would suit you more.

Deathpunch
08-18-2012, 09:41 AM
IB4L

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Delphina
08-18-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm going to close this thread for the following reason:

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.