View Full Version : Bounded vanity (lord Jupiter axe)

brandonzhuo
11-29-2022, 11:33 PM
Can we have back an event which brings some of these bounded vanity items back, lord Jupiter axe, red enchantress bow etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwmbgs
11-30-2022, 12:30 AM
+1 to bound vanity

Itzmemohsin
11-30-2022, 03:54 AM
Bruh , they aren't going to re - release any of the vanity items. Just stop asking for it , it's useless.

Advocacies
11-30-2022, 04:44 AM
Wud love to see peculiarities staff return but i doubt it tho hoping for marvel designs like those in the future amazing replication

Dozers
11-30-2022, 05:13 AM
Afaik devs already said that if it is a vanity (or vanity weapon, by extension) that has been released already, it isn't going to come back, at least in its original coloration that is. Recolors are possible but not all vanities would experience the same treatment. And as for a marvel-themed vanity, unless if they are going to follow up with the marvelous arlorian vanity recolors, then it may be possible but still, unlikely.

Nouts
11-30-2022, 06:52 PM
+1 for bound event

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Mynzz
12-02-2022, 05:39 AM
-1 cause those weapons got an tradeable version too, and it’s not fair for the ppl who got them.

AgentStonoga
12-02-2022, 05:42 AM
-1 if you want it then get gold and buy it from someone

Alexwwe
12-02-2022, 06:37 AM
If they do recolors will be a fair trade

villamuktiindriyanto
12-02-2022, 06:50 AM
+1 like black or just purple lightning color. Now lightning color is purple-blue

Khuro
12-03-2022, 06:48 AM
i want to that event, its cool

drawfflerz
12-03-2022, 07:06 AM
i dont see any tradeable jupiter axe. so i think +1 for bound event. i missed past event about bound marvel set, jupiter and so on.. so i think dev can make a new event for bound item.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Enetry
12-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Ye +1

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Neutrone
12-03-2022, 02:35 PM
-1 as much as I would want professor staff (Believe me when I say I reaaaaaally want these) we shouldn't be bringing back vanities, especially those exclusive to an event on that particular year.

+1 to recolours though

Nouts
12-05-2022, 10:27 AM
-1 as much as I would want professor staff (Believe me when I say I reaaaaaally want these) we shouldn't be bringing back vanities, especially those exclusive to an event on that particular year.

+1 to recolours thoughgood recolours too.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

PatD
12-05-2022, 11:47 AM
To all those who want these vanity to come back, even recolor,

Would you wear a t-shirt of a show happen years ago and pretend you was there even if not?

Would you wear a t-shirt of a worlcup happen years ago and pretend you was there even if not?

Would you wear a t-shirt of Olympic games happen years ago and pretend you was there even if not?

Come on! stop asking for stuff like that, you wasn't there well too bad!

When event happen participate and try collect your own memories!!

Ask for new stuff, stop ask for any exclusive vanity!!!
Or else what is the point of grinding any event if anything you collect from it have a chance to come back?

Ploid
12-05-2022, 08:52 PM
To all those who want these vanity to come back, even recolor,

Would you wear a t-shirt of a show happen years ago and pretend you was there even if not?

Would you wear a t-shirt of a worlcup happen years ago and pretend you was there even if not?

Would you wear a t-shirt of Olympic games happen years ago and pretend you was there even if not?

Come on! stop asking for stuff like that, you wasn't there well too bad!

When event happen participate and try collect your own memories!!

Ask for new stuff, stop ask for any exclusive vanity!!!
Or else what is the point of grinding any event if anything you collect from it have a chance to come back?I'd wear the shirts if they had cool designs and I liked the way they looked.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

PatD
12-06-2022, 08:31 AM
I'd wear the shirts if they had cool designs and I liked the way they looked.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

maybe but you would have to buy from someone who was there and the meaning for the one who was there is totally different!

Those are suppose to be a "I WAS THERE" memories

Pars
12-06-2022, 08:47 AM
-1 , let it be as it is.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

octavos
12-06-2022, 12:17 PM
SL released arbiters armors that were supposed to be cap items as a Christmas event for this year (those were recolored btw)...I earned my stuff, and I'm happy they released it again, for new peeps. I'm not saying to release them and have them recolored....but as AL ages and to retain players...it could happen. I've learned over the years to not get attached to items...and to sell off when I had a chance. As for the players that do have them...im happy you have it :) but still not my cup of tea since im a mage XD.

I for one enjoy a recolor/alteration to the originals... because they match a set of armor or vanity.

so to the point of this post...I've learned over the years to not get attached to items...things change and evolve...i still miss my red Christmas alor set...but happy with the jewel one.

Skeleton Mike
12-06-2022, 02:26 PM
I don't understand why so many awesome looking vanities are limited, STS could profit so much if they simply put them in the store permanently.
A player will use what they like even if others are using it too.

octavos
12-06-2022, 05:07 PM
I don't understand why so many awesome looking vanities are limited, STS could profit so much if they simply put them in the store permanently.
A player will use what they like even if others are using it too.

one of the wants that we asked for... asommers outlined is a changing vanity list in the store. this would be beneficial as long as those sets are bound and exclusive to plat only. I hope this can be implemented :) i look forward to seeing AL develop more. IDK what the status of this is tho. been a while that i read the development outline lol.

Skeleton Mike
12-06-2022, 07:27 PM
cool //////

Nekro134
12-07-2022, 11:38 PM
We need sone recolors