PDA

View Full Version : Treasure dungeon

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 04:27 AM
Please lock, delete and ban the OP's of the over powered threads

1. If these items are so op, why don't you buy them

2. This only has a noticeable effect on lv10-30

3. Serious twinks will farm/buy these items and the noobs who would die anyway will still die

4. DPS should not be considered in pvp unless you plan on kiting (higher levels)

5. At higher levels the set bonuses far outweigh the damage disadvatage (glyph, void, shadow, vampyr, lv70 sets)

6. ALOT of the people in these dungeons are merch alts and people leveling who will either sell the items in cs to the twinks or use the items in pve, put them in stash and never touch them again

7. These will not lower your darned set prices dramatically because as said earlier, set bonuses are better

8. The WF sbl has a freeze proc, and with bears dominating low level pvp with the shatter combo, why not have these items?

9. If you are still convinced they are overpowered and need to be nerfed go buy them

xcainnblecterx
08-17-2012, 05:13 AM
Wow I should have read this before I just basically posted the same thing. I completely agree hades these op threads are basically spamming forums and it is highly annoying

mike1298
08-17-2012, 05:15 AM
Agreed.

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 05:16 AM
see that thanks button?

click it

aniybo
08-17-2012, 05:19 AM
Lolz wise man practically what half of the forum people have been saying while the other half is being lazy

Cahaun
08-17-2012, 05:45 AM
I never cared for twinks. They only want to have a major advantage over low levels. Whenever I'm using a snowball launcher, I get pm's all over from people wanting it. T_T
If the new gear is soo overpowered, go get one!

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 05:47 AM
I never cared for twinks. They only want to have a major advantage over low levels. Whenever I'm using a snowball launcher, I get pm's all over from people wanting it. T_T
If the new gear is soo overpowered, go get one!

seriously, if you guys are going to spend a few mil for a set, why not drop 50k for a bow?

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 07:22 PM
nobody disagree with me

mike1298
08-17-2012, 07:33 PM
see that thanks button?

click it

No thanks button on the android app.

KingFu
08-17-2012, 07:40 PM
1) I personally have nearly every one I would want from there, I just don't want this making every other item useless.
2) Only a noticeable effect from 10-30? Take a look at it compared to my 51 raid bow and say that:
Here (http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/Snapbucket/c52875f8668531510d634572c73fc809.jpg)
Forgotten bow also has 26 more skill damage.
3) You just said serious twinks will buy/farm them, can't that be said about other items too? Why do people need easily farmed items that are even stronger when they're too lazy to put effort in to farm sewers, or ao3?
4) Not true at all. Auto attack goes off even when you're using skills, making it a noticeable difference. Not to mention skill damage.
5) Not much. Here's the level 50 bow when compared to death shotgun set: Here (http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/Snapbucket/4389daa67eaa86628a2a9d5f1c50cd7e.jpg). +13 skill damage on forgotten bow. Not to mention not everyone uses sets, especially 51/53s.
6) I don't see what you're trying to prove on this one, but it's not necessarily true. I've seen quite a few twinks farming specifically for gear to use. Also, more merchants farming means more of the items on the market, which isn't good.
7) As I posted before, set bonuses aren't necessarily better. Death was a bad example, and the bow is still debatably better. No doubt it will lower prices on sets. Why buy a set for 600K when you can get a bow and be just as good with 5 minutes of farming? Thus, demand falls and prices lower.
8) Valid point, however that's not the case above level 30.
9) It's not a matter of having them, as I do, it's a matter of your hard work for items going down the drain, and people being able to just leech for 5 minutes and get items better than what people have spent hours farming for. It runs the fun and challenge in getting items and building characters.

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Please lock, delete and ban the OP's of the over powered threads

1. If these items are so op, why don't you buy them

2. This only has a noticeable effect on lv10-30

3. Serious twinks will farm/buy these items and the noobs who would die anyway will still die

4. DPS should not be considered in pvp unless you plan on kiting (higher levels)

5. At higher levels the set bonuses far outweigh the damage disadvatage (glyph, void, shadow, vampyr, lv70 sets)

6. ALOT of the people in these dungeons are merch alts and people leveling who will either sell the items in cs to the twinks or use the items in pve, put them in stash and never touch them again

7. These will not lower your darned set prices dramatically because as said earlier, set bonuses are better

8. The WF sbl has a freeze proc, and with bears dominating low level pvp with the shatter combo, why not have these items?

9. If you are still convinced they are overpowered and need to be nerfed go buy them

you should read my post because it offers all counter-arguments :)
and it has a noticeable effect to 56 btw
plus the sets are actually underpowered all the way to 56 also
plus the bow has the most damage and dps so there really is no argument there
and yes im buying them (actuallly farming they way overpriced)

and btw mysticaldream u rock

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Lolz wise man practically what half of the forum people have been saying while the other half is being lazy

hehe you should read my post but if you dont have time ill explain
the people who want it nerfed are the people who have farmed for 2 years and dont want 1 week of farming to ruin it
i dont really know math really well but can you tell me if people who farm 1 week are lazy or the people who farm for 2 years?:hypnotysed:

razerfingers
08-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Haha you should all let us poor people own for a week then have em nerf it after update *wins arguement* :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 08:03 PM
haha razer you arent that poor or are you?:05.18-flustered::disturbed:

KingFu
08-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Haha you should all let us poor people own for a week then have em nerf it after update *wins arguement* :)

I don't mean to sound rude, but nothing is stopping people from farming other gear, and saving up gold to work towards something. People that are wealthy became wealthy through hard work and self motivation, which translates to the game as well. I think earning stuff (IRL, but also IG) is a big deal, and nothing is stopping anyone from working towards a set, or twink items. This is practically handing it to them, which I don't agree with. I believe you have far more appreciation for something when you work towards it. I understand it's a game, however it's still an accomplishment to succeed in a goal you set for yourself.

razerfingers
08-17-2012, 08:20 PM
haha razer you arent that poor or are you?:05.18-flustered::disturbed:
Haha no, not technically counting gear around 550k but spent a lot of plat lol so both ways not really ;)

I don't mean to sound rude, but nothing is stopping people from farming other gear, and saving up gold to work towards something. People that are wealthy became wealthy through hard work and self motivation, which translates to the game as well. I think earning stuff (IRL, but also IG) is a big deal, and nothing is stopping anyone from working towards a set, or twink items. This is practically handing it to them, which I don't agree with. I believe you have far more appreciation for something when you work towards it. I understand it's a game, however it's still an accomplishment to succeed in a goal you set for yourself.
True, but i dont have the patiance to farm nor the time to.

call it
08-17-2012, 09:13 PM

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 10:25 PM
the people getting the pinks are low level alts with shamrock thrashers

the majority of people just see it as a leveling experience and are lucky to get a single pink

to get the valueable items it requires you to be the level you want the item at and these level items are extremely expensive (200k for lv10 bow)

most people playing this game have 1-2 characters and are spending this whole time in dungeons grinding their way up to higher levels

only the hardcore dedicated farmers or those willing to drop $50 are getting any so there are very few people ig that own the useful ones (lv10,15,19,25,30,35,40-50, 55)

if you go out and farm for 8 hours a day you will get your precius expensive sets

call it
08-17-2012, 10:36 PM
10 and 15... So 11 and 12 aren't usefull?
Do you PVP ?
Many of the best low level bears are 11 and 12 typically, why would they use a L10 bow when they can use a 11 or 12 with no requirements ?

I can't tell if you are complaining because you aren't getting drops or what, but I've been using 7k elixirs and got my fare share of drops, just FYI.

Roberto077
08-17-2012, 10:58 PM
I got an orcish bow while on my level 10 account without a thrasher in 1 run. My luck ran out after that (2 months ago).

LookBehindMe
08-17-2012, 11:01 PM
All I can say is if ya don't like it then don't play it

Energizeric
08-17-2012, 11:56 PM

The Sand Skipper helm and armor with the new lvl71 pink forgotten bow has much better stats than with the phantom bow. I've compared, and the new bow is clearly better in all ways. The only thing the phantom bow has better is slightly better armor and dodge (less than 10 armor difference). And even with the set bonus, the new bow still hits about 30 dmg higher, and also has higher hit%, and very similar crit.

Deathofan
08-18-2012, 01:39 AM
Did you just compared shotgun of of death set to the bow?? If you knew more about pvp you should have noticed that the shotgun is 13meter of range which can own someone using a 5-6 meter bow if kited correctly
1) I personally have nearly every one I would want from there, I just don't want this making every other item useless.
2) Only a noticeable effect from 10-30? Take a look at it compared to my 51 raid bow and say that:
Here (http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/Snapbucket/c52875f8668531510d634572c73fc809.jpg)
Forgotten bow also has 26 more skill damage.
3) You just said serious twinks will buy/farm them, can't that be said about other items too? Why do people need easily farmed items that are even stronger when they're too lazy to put effort in to farm sewers, or ao3?
4) Not true at all. Auto attack goes off even when you're using skills, making it a noticeable difference. Not to mention skill damage.
5) Not much. Here's the level 50 bow when compared to death shotgun set: Here (http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/Snapbucket/4389daa67eaa86628a2a9d5f1c50cd7e.jpg). +13 skill damage on forgotten bow. Not to mention not everyone uses sets, especially 51/53s.
6) I don't see what you're trying to prove on this one, but it's not necessarily true. I've seen quite a few twinks farming specifically for gear to use. Also, more merchants farming means more of the items on the market, which isn't good.
7) As I posted before, set bonuses aren't necessarily better. Death was a bad example, and the bow is still debatably better. No doubt it will lower prices on sets. Why buy a set for 600K when you can get a bow and be just as good with 5 minutes of farming? Thus, demand falls and prices lower.
8) Valid point, however that's not the case above level 30.
9) It's not a matter of having them, as I do, it's a matter of your hard work for items going down the drain, and people being able to just leech for 5 minutes and get items better than what people have spent hours farming for. It runs the fun and challenge in getting items and building characters.

cookiez
08-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Hadesofshadow is kinda owning all the haters lmao

KingFu
08-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Did you just compared shotgun of of death set to the bow?? If you knew more about pvp you should have noticed that the shotgun is 13meter of range which can own someone using a 5-6 meter bow if kited correctly

I realize that, hence me saying in number 7 how it was a bad example, that was the exact reason I added that in. I'm certain I know more about pvp than you, thank you very much. Skill damage on the bow makes it debatably better, if you make full use of it. I'd sooner have the skill damage, and dps with the 1 dodge on a bird/bear. It's opinion, hence me saying debatably. Why do you think people preferred LB so much compared to the xbow at 66 cap? Because they found the damage more useful than the range. You don't need to post trying to flame me when you only read half my post.

ThePvpTwink
08-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Overpowered lv10-38...if a 35 mage can land a drain of 326 on fully geared character.And a lv10 with 150 dps lol

Yich
08-18-2012, 03:38 PM

Locate the nearest bridge and go where the wind takes you from there. Seriously? Lazy? I have 75+ pinks and rising, all of the same level. I still want them all nerfed. Every last one. How many do you have? Not that many? Who's the lazy one now, noob cake?

call it
08-18-2012, 03:50 PM
For the record, I've beaten people with 12 pink bows with a plat pack talon, and vice versa... and if you can too then why not let it go ?
A "noob" with a pink bow isn't going to beat a pro with a pink bow..., if you are getting beaten by new players with bad armour and terrible builds and a pink bow, you should either get better at pvp or quit altogether.

I just think that since I know so many people who have spent hours and $$$ farming these weapons, if they were nerfed to the point of being unusable in pvp now it would suck.
However, if they were slightly nerfed so that they were in balance, or slightly better in some ways (for example damage, but not range) than WF items we could finally see some more of other classes in L10-15 PVP, which is undoubtedly a good thing.

Hadesofshadow
08-19-2012, 01:43 AM
Locate the nearest bridge and go where the wind takes you from there. Seriously? Lazy? I have 75+ pinks and rising, all of the same level. I still want them all nerfed. Every last one. How many do you have? Not that many? Who's the lazy one now, noob cake?

so him having a life and not projectile vomiting plat makes him a lazy noob cake?

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 01:52 AM
Real life does have something to stop them. Thanks

KingFu
08-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Real life does have something to stop them. Thanks

If they have time to PvP, they have time to farm.

Edit:

It's just like everything else. The more time you put into something, the better you are at it. If you put more time into playing guitar, you'll be better than someone who rarely practices. If you play PL frequently and farm, you'll have better gear and be better at the game.

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 02:01 AM
If they have time to PvP, they have time to farm.
Maybe they pvp faster then they would farm
takes longer to farm something decent then have a few fights in your free time (I dunno if what you said was aimed at pros though as I got bored 1/4)

KingFu
08-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Maybe they pvp faster then they would farm
takes longer to farm something decent then have a few fights in your free time (I dunno if what you said was aimed at pros though as I got bored 1/4)

Then that's where they invest their time, so they shouldn't have gear superior than people who spend their time farming. I'm just tired of people complaining about their lack of gold in game when they don't try and do anything about it. If you spend your time in PvP, that's your choice (again, you referring to people in general), no one is stopping you from farming and earning gold just like countless others have.

Deathofan
08-19-2012, 03:54 AM
You just proved me you know nothing about pvp dude, if you had taken the time to pvp in endgame during the l66 cap you should have seen pros like kan or ywforplaying use the xbow over the longbow because NO MATTER what you do you cant get within 5-6m to hit your enemy when he/she is running away from you auto attackin with a 13m xbow (kiting) yes im not dumb I compared the skill dmg between both crafted xbow & longbow set it was just a 12dmg in diff in favor of the longbow but hitting with the xbow and skills at same time is way better than hitting with a 12+ dmg skill weapon when you cant even get in range to hit with your so dmg bow. Just learn to kite and stop ragin about a 5-6m bow owning you, if you cant find a good weapon to kite with then just get that SOOO OP BOW you mention alot dude and stop complaining. Btw if you were talking about pve yeah longbow seemed better since mobs wouldnt kite you :)
I realize that, hence me saying in number 7 how it was a bad example, that was the exact reason I added that in. I'm certain I know more about pvp than you, thank you very much. Skill damage on the bow makes it debatably better, if you make full use of it. I'd sooner have the skill damage, and dps with the 1 dodge on a bird/bear. It's opinion, hence me saying debatably. Why do you think people preferred LB so much compared to the xbow at 66 cap? Because they found the damage more useful than the range. You don't need to post trying to flame me when you only read half my post.

KingFu
08-19-2012, 04:05 AM
You just proved me you know nothing about pvp dude, if you had taken the time to pvp in endgame during the l66 cap you should have seen pros like kan or ywforplaying use the xbow over the longbow because NO MATTER what you do you cant get within 5-6m to hit your enemy when he/she is running away from you auto attackin with a 13m xbow (kiting) yes im not dumb I compared the skill dmg between both crafted xbow & longbow set it was just a 12dmg in diff in favor of the longbow but hitting with the xbow and skills at same time is way better than hitting with a 12+ dmg skill weapon when you cant even get in range to hit with your so dmg bow. Just learn to kite and stop ragin about a 5-6m bow owning you, if you cant find a good weapon to kite with then just get that SOOO OP BOW you mention alot dude and stop complaining

1) I I didn't say everyone did, I said some people preferred LB. It's PREFERENCE. I said it twice, and you still ignored it. Don't be so arrogant. A lot of people continue to prefer LB over xbow, just look at 61 PvP.
2) I know how to kite, trust me, I don't need you trying to tell me I don't when I've never PvPed you.
3) I clearly have the bow, since I screenshot it compared to another... You're doing more talking than observing.

I've been PvPing since the 35 cap, and have about 60-65k pvp (not counting Ctf) kills across my alts. I don't need you assuming things about me, trying to act like you're such a great PvPer. Read before you flame. When a 27 forgotten bow is superior to a 45 Scarab bow, something is wrong.

Gaunab
08-19-2012, 05:43 AM
You just proved me you know nothing about pvp dude, if you had taken the time to pvp in endgame during the l66 cap you should have seen pros like kan or ywforplaying use the xbow over the longbow because NO MATTER what you do you cant get within 5-6m to hit your enemy when he/she is running away from you auto attackin with a 13m xbow (kiting) yes im not dumb I compared the skill dmg between both crafted xbow & longbow set it was just a 12dmg in diff in favor of the longbow but hitting with the xbow and skills at same time is way better than hitting with a 12+ dmg skill weapon when you cant even get in range to hit with your so dmg bow. Just learn to kite and stop ragin about a 5-6m bow owning you, if you cant find a good weapon to kite with then just get that SOOO OP BOW you mention alot dude and stop complaining. Btw if you were talking about pve yeah longbow seemed better since mobs wouldnt kite you :)

Bows have 10m range. A PvPer would know.
And he would also know that ever since the humania update skill and weapon range shifts depending on wether you move away or towards your enemy by 1-2m, so a perfect 13m-running-backwards-kite is not possible anymore.
There are various ways to counter-kite, and in a FFA situation I would choose a longbow over an xbow any time.

I agree with Myst on all points.