PDA

View Full Version : Veteran badge

Balenciaqa
11-30-2022, 05:11 PM
Is it possible to give people a 10 year anniversary badge? Like people got a backpack vanity on the 3rd birthday.
It means alot for some people because this game is a part of their childhood… (even though I won‘t get one because my acc was created mid 2013)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-30-2022, 07:32 PM
I recall apparently not because of black market trading or something similar.

Even account bound items do not stop it , as people will simply sell the account , unfortunately.

yerrisin
11-30-2022, 08:09 PM

Even account bound items do not stop it , as people will simply sell the account , unfortunately.yes

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Nocturnus
11-30-2022, 11:10 PM
It would bring a lot of drama.
I have been playing for more than 7 years and I would not receive anything.
I haven't played full either, at times I stop playing.
There are people who don't play for years, and then come back.
I don't know anyone who has played the entire 10 years.
So you would be giving away a badge just because an account was created in 2012.
On the other hand, it is better to create things based on the future, which everyone can access in one way or another.

Balenciaqa
12-01-2022, 12:16 AM

Even account bound items do not stop it , as people will simply sell the account , unfortunately.

so sts creating the whole time lb acc bound items but if they add an acc bound veteran badge it would be disastrous?

Balenciaqa
12-01-2022, 12:26 AM
It would bring a lot of drama.
I have been playing for more than 7 years and I would not receive anything.
I haven't played full either, at times I stop playing.
There are people who don't play for years, and then come back.
I don't know anyone who has played the entire 10 years.
So you would be giving away a badge just because an account was created in 2012.
On the other hand, it is better to create things based on the future, which everyone can access in one way or another.

ehm yes this is how it basically works?? accs which was created 2012 are 10 years old? many games (for example csgo) has something like a 5 or 10 year badge for player , do you think they need to play full 10 years 24/7 to get it? Do you think players who played 3 years 24/7 nonstop no break to get the veteran backpack? your telling me I need +200k hour of game time to be able to say that im playing for 10 years now?

Nocturnus
12-01-2022, 12:43 AM
No, what I'm saying is that having an account created 10 years ago does not guarantee that you have ever played the game or supported it in any way possible. Much less constantly over the years.
On the other hand, i don't know about those games you mention, but generally, most games have systems that give you prizes just for connecting daily, weekly or monthly.
Or in the case of an anniversary event, just for connecting, specifically during that event.

Balenciaqa
12-01-2022, 12:57 AM
No, what I'm saying is that having an account created 10 years ago does not guarantee that you have ever played the game or supported it in any way possible. Much less constantly over the years.
On the other hand, i don't know about those games you mention, but generally, most games have systems that give you prizes just for connecting daily, weekly or monthly.
Or in the case of an anniversary event, just for connecting, specifically during that event.

I can‘t do this anymore…bruh

tapsykrete
12-01-2022, 01:13 AM
my forum account :)

PatD
12-01-2022, 08:44 AM
Like some say here, creation date is not meaning anything, would be way better if they could give badges to let say:

100 days online in a row, 200 etc

or badges to those who have contribute to the game by buying plats, ex: 100k or whatever plats get a badge with a golden whale :D

will0
12-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Plat spender ap I am sure many will be happy

Switchback
12-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Maybe you didn't see the 10 year birthday event but I don't think they really cared it was 10 years.

I would get this fictitious if they did it but I actually dont even want it if they cannot come up with this by themselves. Kinda like begging for something at this point.

Cinco
12-01-2022, 10:21 AM
As indicated in previous threads on the subject - we don't plan to add anything like this.

While the reasoning may not be obvious; some of the responses here (and in the numerous other threads on the subject) illustrate some of the important downsides.

Best wishes!