PDA

View Full Version : Over powered new weapons

JTZ
08-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Recently I updated my game to find new bows and other things from forest haven.
The first thing i noticed is they are too strong and makes the game less fun, on my level 12 I was killed in 3 shots...
So can you guys at sts please make them have less damage? Thanks :)

CrimsonTider
08-17-2012, 10:09 AM
New thread, same topic as many other "General Discussion" threads made in the last 12 hours. A simple scan of this section would allow you to join in on other discussions instead of just adding to forum clutter.

JaytB
08-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I like one of a kind threads :D

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 05:02 PM
well geo did put this in the bugs section so it might have attracted more attention from devs. who knows?
:chargrined:

CrimsonTider
08-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Considering there is no bug reported, I don't see the relevance.

Livemau
08-17-2012, 07:15 PM
New thread, same topic as many other "General Discussion" threads made in the last 12 hours. A simple scan of this section would allow you to join in on other discussions instead of just adding to forum clutter.

thanks captain obvious

razerfingers
08-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Recently I updated my game to find new bows and other things from forest haven.
The first thing i noticed is they are too strong and makes the game less fun, on my level 12 I was killed in 3 shots...
So can you guys at sts please make them have less damage? Thanks :)

I like one of a kind threads :D

well geo did put this in the bugs section so it might have attracted more attention from devs. who knows?
:chargrined:

Considering there is no bug reported, I don't see the relevance.

thanks captain obvious

Well, this mutli quote is fun and. No need to nerf until after update :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"