PDA

View Full Version : 4hours in..

Jespo
08-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Not much i can say but I'm pretty upset that i went 4 straight hours of farming on my l10 last night in the new dungeon. I went through 2 of these new elixirs and my first purple didn't come until my 3rd hour in. Yet i saw on l10 bear get like 5 pretty good pinks in 3 runs. 3 of those pinks came in one run. Not a rant i just thought i'd share how unlucky i am with the forums :/

On top of that I'm probably the poorest endgame player in PL and thinking this was my shot to score PHAT LEWT, no.. I got the same results i have gotten from any other PL dungeon which is nada.

Pretty unlucky, eh? Whats crazy is that I'm really going to get back to it when my GF returns with my iPhone

brodiniozo
08-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Umm wheres that picture someone posted earlier today in a similar thread, we need it!

Jespo
08-17-2012, 12:51 PM
The tissues? get lost..

I believe i clearly said this is no rant just sharing my unfortunate experience.

xcainnblecterx
08-17-2012, 12:53 PM
The tissues? Check in drop rates thread. Anyways no jespo your not the poorest end gamer o have 5k between all my toons lol. Then again I been to busy in this dungeon to make money

WoundedEagle
08-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Honestly, I had the Classy Looter elixir on my L10 and didn't get a single purple (or anything for that matter) after an hour of farming. After I finished the lousy elixir, I got a purple on my second or third run. I presume that the elixir contains a bug. Not exactly sure of the details, but that's all I know.

Jespo
08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Thats exactly how it went down with me. Except i got the purple after my second time using the elix. Maybe second run after it ran out.

nomad187
08-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but classy elixer only guarantees the drop will be equip-able by your toon. It does not guarantee anything else.

Chopper
08-17-2012, 01:33 PM
really?

I tried the dungeon maybe 5 times and purples and pinks were dropping like crazy. I stopped playing there because it's boring. Everyone will have the same two or three items and have 20 of them each!

Jespo
08-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but classy elixer only guarantees the drop will be equip-able by your toon. It does not guarantee anything else.

I don't even remember this being a part of the conversation. There are many other threads on the same page as this one with the answer to your question posted multiple times.

LwMark
08-17-2012, 02:10 PM
I had elexier and 7k pot and bigget luck, annd i rwceived nothingggg, took off elexier an boom PINK!

Dynastu
08-17-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't think the classy looter contains any sort of bug. I had a classy looter on my level 35 bird and got two pink bows, 1 purp bow, (and before I realized I had to respec to dex to get dex gear) 1 pink sword and 1 purp sword all in one single run lol. Yes, Fragx appeared 5 times in that game. But, I'm probably just lucky.

Jespo
08-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Yea I'm just about to go back to farming with no elixirs.

The Flash
08-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Not much i can say but I'm pretty upset that i went 4 straight hours of farming on my l10 last night in the new dungeon. I went through 2 of these new elixirs and my first purple didn't come until my 3rd hour in. Yet i saw on l10 bear get like 5 pretty good pinks in 3 runs. 3 of those pinks came in one run. Not a rant i just thought i'd share how unlucky i am with the forums :/

On top of that I'm probably the poorest endgame player in PL and thinking this was my shot to score PHAT LEWT, no.. I got the same results i have gotten from any other PL dungeon which is nada.

Pretty unlucky, eh? Whats crazy is that I'm really going to get back to it when my GF returns with my iPhone

You cant really make much money off this campaign just like Halloween . Drop rate to high just enjoy the event.

WoundedEagle
08-17-2012, 03:23 PM

We weren't under the impression the elixir did anything else. We were under the impression that some Forgotten Treasure dungeons (I say some because it changes for each level range) were bugged because while on the elixir we didn't receive anything. I only noticed it bug in the 10-19 dungeon. But it may be bugged pother places. Proof being what Jespo said and also what Lwmark said:

I had elexier and 7k pot and bigget luck, annd i rwceived nothingggg, took off elexier an boom PINK!

LwMark
08-17-2012, 03:35 PM

We weren't under the impression the elixir did anything else. We were under the impression that some Forgotten Treasure dungeons (I say some because it changes for each level range) were bugged because while on the elixir we didn't receive anything. I only noticed it bug in the 10-19 dungeon. But it may be bugged pother places. Proof being what Jespo said and also what Lwmark said:

Serioisly that elexier is whack, i jist literally got 6 drops pink, with out it, yesterday with it i didnt even get purple i did lots of runs

Jespo
08-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Lwmark, check inbox.
And trust me i feel the same way just because I pretty much went through the same situation. Except no pinks.... YET

Energizeric
08-17-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm lvl71 and I got the classy elixir and shamus, so the result was every drop was pink bow. I actually was telling the other guys running with me that I guarantee I get pink bow every time, and they kept seeing it and saying WTF? LOL. At one point I told them if I get a drop that's not a pink bow I will give 10k to each player. They got all excited. Shamus guarantees a pink on every drop because lowest drop there is purple. But no elixir guarantees you will get a drop. Sometimes you go 3-4 runs with no drops, and then you get 3 drops in one run. I got 11 bows during the 1 hour that I spent there, which cost me 100 plat (60 plat for classy elixer, 20 plat each for 2 shamus 30 min elixers). When I did the runs yesterday the bows were selling for 80k, but now price seem to have dropped to 25k, so now I think it wasn't worth spending the plat.

Chopper
08-17-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm lvl71 and I got the classy elixir and shamus, so the result was every drop was pink bow. I actually was telling the other guys running with me that I guarantee I get pink bow every time, and they kept seeing it and saying WTF? LOL. At one point I told them if I get a drop that's not a pink bow I will give 10k to each player. They got all excited. Shamus guarantees a pink on every drop because lowest drop there is purple. But no elixir guarantees you will get a drop. Sometimes you go 3-4 runs with no drops, and then you get 3 drops in one run. I got 11 bows during the 1 hour that I spent there, which cost me 100 plat (60 plat for classy elixer, 20 plat each for 2 shamus 30 min elixers). When I did the runs yesterday the bows were selling for 80k, but now price seem to have dropped to 25k, so now I think it wasn't worth spending the plat.

if you are getting so many pink bows dropped on you, i think it was probably obvious the prices would crash due to volume.
every player in the game will be using these new items soon.

btw- the purple bow is a better bow. can you get an anti-luck elixir? ha ha

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 04:21 PM
the drops are random fragxx doesn't drop sometimes and i used elix too - didn't get that great results

Unacel
08-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Hmm I had a shamrock thrasher on and the first and only run I've done I got a 71 pink bow. :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nomad187
08-17-2012, 04:41 PM

I don't even remember this being a part of the conversation. There are many other threads on the same page as this one with the answer to your question posted multiple times.

Should I quote 3 people in this thread saying in one way or another "I was on this elixer and didn't get a good drop". Or would you like to find them for yourself??

A. That makes of part of the conversation.
B. I already knew the answer. You're the one putting the elixer and what drops while on it together.