PDA

View Full Version : Season 28 Timed Dungeon Leaderboard Changes

Futumsh
12-02-2022, 04:14 PM
As of the upcoming season 28 (starting January 1, 2023), leaderboard dungeon runs have changed to have max level enemies for all dungeons, roughly equivalent to elite Zodias difficulty.

Non-leaderboard runs of these dungeons remain at the same difficulty as before. In addition, non-leaderboard runs are now available for zones not reached via the world map. These now give an option of 'Standard Run' or 'Leaderboard Run' when choosing to enter.

The world map 'Timed' option has changed to 'LB', and is now saved for each character individually.

The timed dungeon leaderboards will be disabled at the beginning of season 28, until these changes go live (expected to be January 12th).

Ilove_Poopoo
12-08-2022, 02:01 PM
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Hopefully you guys look into adding rewards for running these maps as well, gold won't be something I suggest since everyone will find the fastest map to run and do that. Instead maybe some vanity drops or eggs that won't be in zavier, house items or even jewels ranging from standard to superb.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

|Ares|
12-08-2022, 02:09 PM
So as Im safely guessing this means contesting leaderboard version of Brackenridge Forest will give equivalent experience as running leaderboard version of Newland Star map?

Kelyx
12-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkU wont get hauntlet anyways

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
12-08-2022, 02:14 PM
U wont get hauntlet anyways

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante TapatalkDon't give em ideas to calibrate that for timed too

Legolasn
12-08-2022, 02:14 PM
So salty. Funny tho :D

Kelyx
12-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Don't give em ideas to calibrate that for timed too

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkPretty sure if u go hauntlet it says lvl 81. Might dont cry about timed runs or use exploits to get maps and crypts. :)

Ilove_Poopoo
12-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Pretty sure if u go hauntlet it says lvl 81. Might dont cry about timed runs or use exploits to get maps and crypts. :)

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante TapatalkU mean the exploit ya'll did first to obtain an impossible ESS rec? or when ya'll cried abt undim? If u think that we pmed Devs to have resulted this thread, then think again.

Kelyx
12-08-2022, 02:38 PM
U mean the exploit ya'll did first to obtain an impossible ESS rec? or when ya'll cried abt undim? If u think that we pmed Devs to have resulted this thread, then think again.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkPretty sure i didnt cry about undim, first of all idc about that map.

ESS? Pretty sure i did that rec to prove it was used with this bug and how it affects other maps and reported it. Also i received plat for reporting it.

But wait, are we talking about same exploit u guys did to set recs in kraken, brackerindge and crypts? I thought u guys could actually compete without bugs but i see u guys cant.

Did i say i think u guys pmed devs so they made this system? I think i didnt but if u feel better thinking so, feel free to.

Enjoy your day, i hope they can rebalance this spirit sword so yours rec in zodias could be removed too. Good bye.

Futumsh
12-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Don't give em ideas to calibrate that for timed too

Hauntlet is also scaled to elite zodias equivalent if running in leaderboard mode (same difficulty as it is now for standard mode), just like every other leaderboard timed dungeon.

Ilove_Poopoo
12-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Pretty sure i didnt cry about undim, first of all idc about that map.

ESS? Pretty sure i did that rec to prove it was used with this bug and how it affects other maps and reported it. Also i received plat for reporting it.

But wait, are we talking about same exploit u guys did to set recs in kraken, brackerindge and crypts? I thought u guys could actually compete without bugs but i see u guys cant.

Did i say i think u guys pmed devs so they made this system? I think i didnt but if u feel better thinking so, feel free to.

Enjoy your day, i hope they can rebalance this spirit sword so yours rec in zodias could be removed too. Good bye.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante TapatalkI didn't say it was u who specifically reported it. What a way to say u used a bug to test and only reported it after other people found out.

Lastly, tell me u dont know how to run Zodias without tell me u dont know how to run Zodias. Cheers!

Darndamsel
12-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Lots of us are switching between regular and timed maps to quickly remap for multiple runs for logging mob and boss kill APs or for farming maps repeatedly such as Orrick. If the timed equal strength map option goes away, can we please have a fast remap button added?

Monelgr
12-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Tombs timed will be the same or 81lvl? like ydra tomb or kraag tomb

Kelyx
12-08-2022, 03:02 PM
I didn't say it was u who specifically reported it. What a way to say u used a bug to test and only reported it after other people found out.

Lastly, tell me u dont know how to run Zodias without tell me u dont know how to run Zodias. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYeah i dont know how this map works, for surehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221208/3f115fcc8b48acabcbd37479d20ce110.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221208/8f8edda1220e468549cd5c2932e0c1c8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221208/94c2dcf1a7613c93176d9ee247a9924e.jpg

Ilove_Poopoo
12-08-2022, 03:08 PM
@Cinco yes, fix the sword and reset Zodias timed. So these people won't always blame records they CANT set by them "bugged or exploited".

Darkoptiic
12-08-2022, 03:11 PM
Pretty sure i didnt cry about undim, first of all idc about that map.

You got multiples records, in multiple seasons, to prove that a bug exists??!!??!!? Lmaooo give me whatever you’re on man because I need it too after reading that.
Were you guys doing that for Arena too? ��

Voorge
12-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Question to devs:
Can you hire someone to play your game and provide constructive feedback or start playing it yourself for the sake of realizing how many dramas your lack of knowledge (about your own game) create.

Kelyx
12-08-2022, 03:18 PM
You got multiples records, in multiple seasons, to prove that a bug exists??!!??!!? Lmaooo give me whatever you’re on man because I need it too after reading that.
Were you guys doing that for Arena too? ��I think u dont know what we are talking about. Instead of saying weird things u should read previous thread and have a look into "timed maps bugfixes".

|Ares|
12-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Really tired of dealing with unnecessary comments and biting back.
I'd just like to actually know what caused the necessity of adjusting the maps from next season?

Futumsh
12-08-2022, 03:44 PM
I'd just like to actually know what caused the necessity of adjusting the maps from next season?

Leaderboards for low level maps run by maxxed out characters are rather absurd. This fixes that.

Futumsh
12-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Tombs timed will be the same or 81lvl? like ydra tomb or kraag tomb

Leaderboard runs for *all* timed dungeons are scaled to max level.

Thewolfbull
12-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Will this effect using quests for faster remapping? Most quests bring you to timed map if it's an elite zone. Example hauntlet quest/kraag tombs/planar tombs/elite rengol etc, also what about maps not resetting if boss isn't dead on untimed runs, most swap between timed/untimed map to remap faster, It might be better to just add "leaderboard timed run" as another option as well as the current timed/untimed maps, or as someone else said a fast remap button would probably solve this assuming the map resets everytime you use it.

Looks like a nice change though, Hope there is some new loot or something to farm/eggs/aps, will be nice to run some of the old maps again.

Nexior
12-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Another karma for Timed Team igns. Disgusting things always back.
Well didnt asked for early xmas but i take it.

Dear Kelyx try to lvl up spirit to lvl 50. Then you can test it(i would tell you how it works on zodias but fr dont want to see again reset zodias maps). Also should we at least try hauntlet? Or its just you one of the best legends? If u damn pro why u worried about?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Futumsh
12-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Will this effect using quests for faster remapping? Most quests bring you to timed map if it's an elite zone. Example hauntlet quest/kraag tombs/planar tombs/elite rengol etc, also what about maps not resetting if boss isn't dead on untimed runs, most swap between timed/untimed map to remap faster, It might be better to just add "leaderboard timed run" as another option as well as the current timed/untimed maps, or as someone else said a fast remap button would probably solve this assuming the map resets everytime you use it.

Looks like a nice change though, Hope there is some new loot or something to farm/eggs/aps, will be nice to run some of the old maps again.

Quests will send you to the untimed version of the dungeon.
Also you should no longer need to toggle timed/untimed to remap (from a completed zone).

Undershooting
12-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Tbh a good move by sts, now some others will get a chance as well since not everything has the luck to get all ms awakes on gears. I’ll be nice to see more people competing for those banners . ������

Blessful
12-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Dear Kelyx try to lvl up spirit to lvl 50. Then you can test it

Easier to assume its "broken" and blame everyone else than do that..

Gufugufutwo
12-08-2022, 04:58 PM
wait i have literally waited years for this. lets goooooooooooo

Gufugufutwo
12-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Quests will send you to the untimed version of the dungeon.
Also you should no longer need to toggle timed/untimed to remap (from a completed zone).

wait oops i forgot to reply with quote

i have waited years for this woooooooooo

aleyenZ
12-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Add all maps in hotbars pls. Need fast remap

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Guys really be claiming its the spirit sword that 1 shots hydra and orrick.

Beanecacan
12-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Huh sounds funny

Sakura Bushido
12-08-2022, 06:59 PM
*popcorn

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Spooked
12-08-2022, 07:12 PM
woooooooooooooooo uncommon sts W

Valkiirye
12-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Leaderboard runs for *all* timed dungeons are scaled to max level.

This mean we will farm energy everywhere, cool! Back to wtb4 farm

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Itzmemohsin
12-08-2022, 08:03 PM
Lots of us are switching between regular and timed maps to quickly remap for multiple runs for logging mob and boss kill APs or for farming maps repeatedly such as Orrick. If the timed equal strength map option goes away, can we please have a fast remap button added?+1 , good idea

Itzmemohsin
12-08-2022, 08:08 PM
Leaderboard runs for *all* timed dungeons are scaled to max level.@Futumsh

Why not make older maps scale in difficulty OR only make the elite version scale in difficulty for everyone as they level up , this would provide much more options for normal players rather than running just esf or other zodias maps 24x7, it's would provide much more options to the players , tbh old maps are pretty good.

And you could add different rewards for different maps [rewards should be decent]

It would provide much more variety to the game & it would be pretty fun

nathan2693
12-08-2022, 08:42 PM
hmm what about the gear requirements for this newly buffed time runned thingy? honor gears?

nathan2693
12-08-2022, 08:44 PM
XD goodluck to all timed run LB runners on next season

Nocturnus
12-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Very good change.
I hope we can use these Lb 81 maps for other things like events, energy, etc.
Or perhaps, also see other types of content on these maps.

Staaarlord
12-09-2022, 02:00 AM
nice changes and +1 for refresh map button instead of having to finish the map

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Castofspell
12-09-2022, 03:04 AM
Imagine caring about timed LB enough to cry about it on forum, just be a collector and afk and grab a bottle of tequila simple as that.

+1 oh and i like the changes thanks Futu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lomaun
12-09-2022, 04:23 AM
Nice update , helped a lot of players.

Oawaoebi
12-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Interesting changes are there going to be aps added into those maps? I would like to see some. For example finish map under x amount of time.

Now it doesn’t require 600 ms but 400 and skill + gear are enough

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
12-09-2022, 09:52 AM
wow that is fresh. Nice!

jazzbloonist
12-09-2022, 12:19 PM
As u guys mentioned, timed dungeons will be disabled for first 2 weeks of january. Would like to know if after the first 2 weeks of january, there would be standard run timed maps? Or are timed runs ONLY for LB run?
Sometimes in farms its better to have a timer to know our own progress on the run itself and/or compete with ourselves.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-09-2022, 12:26 PM
As u guys mentioned, timed dungeons will be disabled for first 2 weeks of january. Would like to know if after the first 2 weeks of january, there would be standard run timed maps? Or are timed runs ONLY for LB run?
Sometimes in farms its better to have a timer to know our own progress on the run itself and/or compete with ourselves.

Not sure what you're asking - you can go to the same map as a standard or leaderboard run. The timer is only present for leaderboard runs, as it is only used for the leaderboard.

papas
12-09-2022, 01:17 PM
@Futumsh suggestion
Would it be possible add a non timed option in planar arena, and planar tombs with its current difficulty? As u know ppl need grind those for aps and get planar ingots for other certain aps. Also all other tombs give aps for clearing once.
Especially for hc mode will be impossible.
Thanx in advance.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Beanecacan
12-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Imagine thinking zodias sword is usable in zodias so big brain lmao

Futumsh
12-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Would it be possible add a non timed option in planar arena, and planar tombs with its current difficulty?

You should be able to enter every dungeon in standard mode at its current difficulty.

jazzbloonist
12-10-2022, 03:11 AM
Not sure what you're asking - you can go to the same map as a standard or leaderboard run. The timer is only present for leaderboard runs, as it is only used for the leaderboard.So timed is only for lb runs. And standard runs is strictly untimed?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
12-10-2022, 03:59 AM
So all the mobs for lb runs are gonna have lot more hp and damage (some factor)? Or same as zodias mobs?

Spooked
12-10-2022, 05:04 AM
So all the mobs for lb runs are gonna have lot more hp and damage (some factor)? Or same as zodias mobs?

It literally says equivalent to elite zodias..

ItsNotOrange
12-10-2022, 07:17 AM
Yay nice update! No more 1 team in timed run!

Rodrigo Maia
12-10-2022, 07:52 AM
With all these changes maybe solo Arena it would be fun, alot ppl need door / kill boss, it will be fun to see the players running alone.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
12-10-2022, 09:18 AM
With all these changes maybe solo Arena it would be fun, alot ppl need door / kill boss, it will be fun to see the players running alone.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Zodias arena would be cool a different one completely new shuyal arena goosebumps

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Redx
12-10-2022, 01:47 PM
Cool thanks.

snakeeyes
12-10-2022, 02:42 PM
Nice thats the way we like it thanks sts.

gunstick
12-11-2022, 01:55 AM
Please put some rewards in all elite maps like some new egg and vanity only dropping in some specific map so that people will start running those maps as well.

Running only Elite sunken for money is kind of getting boring.

People use to run some elite maps for elite chest, arcane chest and Twilight locks back then now no one do that as they can farm that amount of gold in one run elite sunken.

There are many players only running elite sunken just to get 1b gold ap... After that they will not run that map and just sit in the camp and do nothing, kindly make other maps rewarding so players will start running those maps too.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

wowdah
12-11-2022, 04:32 PM
This is a good change, I've always found it strange how the difficulty of early elites weren't scaled up so mobs weren't one shotted (and suggested the exact change in this announcement). However more could be done to make timed runs excited again. What about adding a mode where everyone has the same gear, like honor pvp? That way timed runs will go back to being purely skill based instead of who can buy the fastest/highest damage items worth millions. And, no one can claim that whoever got the record only got it because of their gear; it would solely be skill based (and slightly luck based). The excitement (and thus profit) generated from this would be more than what's generated from a few players buying very expensive items.

Sakura Bushido
12-11-2022, 04:45 PM
This is a good change, I've always found it strange how the difficulty of early elites weren't scaled up so mobs weren't one shotted (and suggested the exact change in this announcement). However more could be done to make timed runs excited again. What about adding a mode where everyone has the same gear, like honor pvp? That way timed runs will go back to being purely skill based instead of who can buy the fastest/highest damage items worth millions. And, no one can claim that whoever got the record only got it because of their gear; it would solely be skill based (and slightly luck based). The excitement (and thus profit) generated from this would be more than what's generated from a few players buying very expensive items.+1 timed and honor timed sounds like fun challenge for anyone playing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

fofo391
12-11-2022, 07:29 PM
This is a good change, I've always found it strange how the difficulty of early elites weren't scaled up so mobs weren't one shotted (and suggested the exact change in this announcement). However more could be done to make timed runs excited again. What about adding a mode where everyone has the same gear, like honor pvp? That way timed runs will go back to being purely skill based instead of who can buy the fastest/highest damage items worth millions. And, no one can claim that whoever got the record only got it because of their gear; it would solely be skill based (and slightly luck based). The excitement (and thus profit) generated from this would be more than what's generated from a few players buying very expensive items.+1 for this

Spooked
12-12-2022, 08:45 AM
This is a good change, I've always found it strange how the difficulty of early elites weren't scaled up so mobs weren't one shotted (and suggested the exact change in this announcement). However more could be done to make timed runs excited again. What about adding a mode where everyone has the same gear, like honor pvp? That way timed runs will go back to being purely skill based instead of who can buy the fastest/highest damage items worth millions. And, no one can claim that whoever got the record only got it because of their gear; it would solely be skill based (and slightly luck based). The excitement (and thus profit) generated from this would be more than what's generated from a few players buying very expensive items.

Partially a good idea, because the game is not too complex the fastest routes will be known in a very short time and spread like wildfire, when this happens it will be purely internet based which makes it even more unfair than it is now. Its widely known a ping under 10 can give a huge advantage especially for maps like Shuyal arena. And it definitely shaves off the miliseconds that could make a difference.
Its apparent sts always strives to push us to run endgame maps and gear up, this is the core of MMORPGS; gearing up and getting stronger.

aleyenZ
12-12-2022, 12:31 PM
Please put some rewards in all elite maps like some new egg and vanity only dropping in some specific map so that people will start running those maps as well.

Running only Elite sunken for money is kind of getting boring.

People use to run some elite maps for elite chest, arcane chest and Twilight locks back then now no one do that as they can farm that amount of gold in one run elite sunken.

There are many players only running elite sunken just to get 1b gold ap... After that they will not run that map and just sit in the camp and do nothing, kindly make other maps rewarding so players will start running those maps too.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk+1

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Ihavethisname
12-14-2022, 12:34 PM

To prevent noobs like u with ur homeboys clearing all maps in 3 sec and leaving no place for other guys to get a stupid banner for once (not that i care for them banners, i dont need the free things) but u take all records then there is nothing to do for us till next season

Miyared
12-14-2022, 01:08 PM
Right xD

Enviado desde mi M2102J20SG mediante Tapatalk

aronespinoza91
12-14-2022, 01:50 PM
Hauntlet is also scaled to elite zodias equivalent if running in leaderboard mode (same difficulty as it is now for standard mode), just like every other leaderboard timed dungeon.

Sir. can update option timed lb and not time lb.
many player have equip low or legendary. thank you

Happilyanonymous
12-14-2022, 03:32 PM
Some of us couldn't care less about timed. Can we have an off leaderboard option so that hc don't die on accident. Ty

Futumsh
12-14-2022, 03:38 PM
Some of us couldn't care less about timed. Can we have an off leaderboard option so that hc don't die on accident. Ty

You can choose leaderboard or standard mode for every dungeon which has a timed leaderboard mode, as I've said before.

papas
12-14-2022, 06:21 PM
Some of us couldn't care less about timed. Can we have an off leaderboard option so that hc don't die on accident. TyU can remap while doing elit bosses using map non timed after boss is killed.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

wowdah
12-16-2022, 09:42 PM
Thanks for your comment. I don't agree. I've been playing timed runs since season 1, and back then basically everyone had similar gear. It was hyper competitive, with many different teams getting records. It was very fair, and based on skill and coming up with better and better strategy. Contrast that to now, when only a few teams get all the records. (That's not a bad thing, records aren't charity, whoever gets them gets them, but it's worth changing the overall requirements/making gear the same to engender excitement).

Ping does matter, but that will always be the case. Making it so the gear is the same at least levels the playing field where it can.

Bun-Bun
12-30-2022, 11:27 PM
nice, more options

Péter Ferenczi
01-05-2023, 05:21 PM
+1 devs good idea. And +1 for all player who want to build the game whit some nice advices. I add my little idea if anyone accept it add me a +1. I know the kraken items are now the most op stuff in the game but we have some spirit stuff too and whit the good build they not that bad so what about if you devs make a map for them like the spirit marsh to lv up this items cause the xp income is nearly nothing in zodias map for the weapon. I really love this weapon leveling idea don't leave it in the dust.
My main is a war and i use my spirit aegis whit some STR buffing skill+the new kraken stuffs and it is suprisely op if you know what you doing. Build the game please and don't leave this ideas in the dust and let this weapons to worth nothing like the lv71 ones at fester/dm era. :)

kulldeepboro
01-05-2023, 06:46 PM
+1 devs good idea. And +1 for all player who want to build the game whit some nice advices. I add my little idea if anyone accept it add me a +1. I know the kraken items are now the most op stuff in the game but we have some spirit stuff too and whit the good build they not that bad so what about if you devs make a map for them like the spirit marsh to lv up this items cause the xp income is nearly nothing in zodias map for the weapon. I really love this weapon leveling idea don't leave it in the dust.
My main is a war and i use my spirit aegis whit some STR buffing skill+the new kraken stuffs and it is suprisely op if you know what you doing. Build the game please and don't leave this ideas in the dust and let this weapons to worth nothing like the lv71 ones at fester/dm era. :)hi , sorry to break your hope but they won't add any map for irrelevant items .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Honorably
01-10-2023, 05:57 AM
As of the upcoming season 28 (starting January 1, 2023), leaderboard dungeon runs have changed to have max level enemies for all dungeons, roughly equivalent to elite Zodias difficulty.

Non-leaderboard runs of these dungeons remain at the same difficulty as before. In addition, non-leaderboard runs are now available for zones not reached via the world map. These now give an option of 'Standard Run' or 'Leaderboard Run' when choosing to enter.

The world map 'Timed' option has changed to 'LB', and is now saved for each character individually.

The timed dungeon leaderboards will be disabled at the beginning of season 28, until these changes go live (expected to be within the first 2 weeks of January).

Each map should save a characters ACCOUNT, not individually. Top runners just swap gear to other toons to hold maps. I don't even run timed and find this unfair lol

Staaarlord
01-10-2023, 07:04 AM
Each map should save a characters ACCOUNT, not individually. Top runners just swap gear to other toons to hold maps. I don't even run timed and find this unfair lolI feel u but they will just make new accounts then and swap gear again, lvling up is just too easy nowadays

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Jiubara
01-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Lots of us are switching between regular and timed maps to quickly remap for multiple runs for logging mob and boss kill APs or for farming maps repeatedly such as Orrick. If the timed equal strength map option goes away, can we please have a fast remap button added?

U can do that with non timed; no need to leavev the map, but have to kill the boss for the reneter to rest the map.

Jiubara
01-10-2023, 07:32 AM
reset the map*

fofo391
01-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Each map should save a characters ACCOUNT, not individually. Top runners just swap gear to other toons to hold maps. I don't even run timed and find this unfair lolIf the challenge is too easy, then it's not really a good competition. If it's hard just to get one record and somehow you made it, then it makes you feel something great. Yes?

Honorably
01-11-2023, 06:06 AM
U can do that with non timed; no need to leavev the map, but have to kill the boss for the reneter to rest the map. just start the timer on timed, then go to normal.