PDA

View Full Version : overcouple vanity's

Narrix
12-03-2022, 09:12 AM
Hii,

so tanks got the passive vanity that they can overcouple with an other vanity. So the passive isn't visable just the aura.

mages got Kershal that they can overcouple..

u get my point

is there anything for rogues? i would also realy like the display of a bow..but ima lv18twink so im stuck at dags..is there amything i can do to get my bow visable instead of dags?

thnx

Spooked
12-03-2022, 10:16 AM
No
11characters

Cocos
12-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Hii,

so tanks got the passive vanity that they can overcouple with an other vanity. So the passive isn't visable just the aura.

mages got Kershal that they can overcouple..

u get my point

is there anything for rogues? i would also realy like the display of a bow..but ima lv18twink so im stuck at dags..is there amything i can do to get my bow visable instead of dags?

thnxNot sure if this is what you mean, and also it doesn't have an aura, but the violin (vanity bow) gives some effect even if you equip daggers (weapon). Otherwise there is the balanced dagger's effect as well, but it's not a vanity, so.. .-.

Sendt fra min Mi 10 med Tapatalk

Xan
12-10-2022, 06:07 PM

thnx
Yeah, i hope there is rogue vanity weapon with aura effect. As Warrior got pavise and mage got kershal.