PDA

View Full Version : Seeking information

Jayceeoh
12-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Heroic Lammy Pet.

It has a passive that can activate a small shield that can block a specific amount of incoming damage, ( I believe ) based on its level.
But it also has a happiness ability that grants you 5% max health healing every few seconds, if the Lammy is your base pet.

I’m wondering, ( and it’s probably really easy to guess ) if you replace the happiness with something else on H. Lammy, does that 5% healing go away, even though it’s still your basic pet, and the bonus now reads something new.

It always made me wonder, as a Rogue, to have passive percentage healing like that, mixed with that of a H. Garlic. It’s crazy to think about the many meta rogue pet combinations that could be made, if the way the happiness or passive of the pet was described.

Thanks in advance :-)

kulldeepboro
12-03-2022, 04:32 PM
does that 5% healing go away,

yes

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
12-03-2022, 04:39 PM
Yes it still heal 5% of your health if you use h lammy as a base pet and put another egg on hb.

Jayceeoh
12-03-2022, 06:00 PM
Yes it still heal 5% of your health if you use h lammy as a base pet and put another egg on hb.

Is this confirmed? Because that’s great news. Only the text get removed of it’s healing.
But if we can still swap happiness still. Wow, awesome.
Thanks so much :-)

snakeeyes
12-03-2022, 06:29 PM
Is this confirmed? Because that’s great news. Only the text get removed of it’s healing.
But if we can still swap happiness still. Wow, awesome.
Thanks so much :-)

Yes i tried it, one of my favorite passive to tank the rogue using spirit, i can show you just party me, ill use mads hb to make you see that im using other hb on h lammy because mads happynes icon is red.

Jayceeoh
12-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Yes i tried it, one of my favorite passive to tank the rogue using spirit, i can show you just party me, ill use mads hb to make you see that im using other hb on h lammy because mads happynes icon is red.

Aha that’s great then. No need to show me, I believe you here. :-)

Just now need to find seller for H. Lammy. I know they used to be 7-10m. Auc is overpriced, haha