PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions/ideas/comments on the upcoming trade system. (Must read)

Flamin
04-20-2010, 01:43 PM
On the upcoming trading system there definantly needs to at least be a confirmation screen and a actual trading system instead of a "giving" system. This might take a few more days for you guys but I really think that it would be worth the wait.

EDIT: actually this is what I would like.

We are going with this system for now, and a more advanced one later.

Ok but then could you release this one for now, then a semi advanced one a LITTLE in the future, the a advanced one in the future, and a very advanced one like two months in the future?

And also here is a question.

Originally Posted by julsclub
"What is this Platinum Store thing? And has the update already been given to Apple?
Hope Apple will release it veeeeeeeeerry soon"

I googled "how long does it take for apple to approve and confirm an app update" and I got results from 2-3 day, to 1-2 weeks, to 2 weeks and a few days, to 3 weeks. So spacetime would have to personally ask Apple how long it will take them to approve their app update, to get a better approxement date that the app update will be released. (am I right???)

But I aggree What is this platinum store thing? and has the update already been given to apple? I would like to know both of these. (please answer these questions)

Please post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on the upcoming trade system. And comment on my post and tell me if you like it. And also for spacetime could you tell us how much longer it would take you guys to implement this?
And also please post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on for an advanced trade system. and if you want, you can also post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on a advanced or basic looting system. Just please post all that here. Thanks

Flamin
04-20-2010, 02:25 PM
comon guys, I know you have some suggestions/ideas/comments.

Banned
04-20-2010, 02:38 PM
It's a temporary system. There is nothing to discuss.

iNFaMous
04-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Shutdown.

Haha

nerdherd
04-20-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm very happy with this initial version of trade. As the devs have posted elsewhere, they'll work on a more complete version in the future. Good enough for me.

Flamin
04-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Ok but here is what I want you guys to vote on, Whether or not you want a semi advanced one now and a very advanced one later, or a basic quick one now and a very advanced one later.

And keep in mind that it will take longer for the first option, but the first option is more perferable if dont care if it takes an extra or a few more days.

Banned
04-20-2010, 03:58 PM
I hope it's safe but not overly complicated. I don't think it would be that difficult to make it user friendly and secure at the same time. But for now, I don't want these purps and pinks to go to waste :D.

Justg
04-20-2010, 05:07 PM
We are going with this system for now, and a more advanced one later.

Banned
04-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Are you being serious about the releasing the trade system in a slow manner thing. Why would you want that... You don't even know how long it's going to take them to create the advanced trading system.

Flamin
04-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Are you being serious about the releasing the trade system in a slow manner thing. Why would you want that... You don't even know how long it's going to take them to create the advanced trading system.

I kinda changed my mind, so, see my latest edit to this thread and find you answer.

_ck
04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm more happy about being able to put my stuff in a stash and then be able to pick it up with my other character than I am about trading with others. Not that I have that many awesome items myself, but it's far more cruel to be running around with your Archer carrying around something your Enchantress could sorely use.

But to get on topic.. Having no real experience with these sort of games I don't really know how these sort of things work in other MMO games.. But perhaps if you're in Towne you could list your item at a certain spot/"shop", and anyone else in Towne can go there, tap on the shop and see a list of what items people are currently looking to trade. People could then tap on it to see the basics of the weapon, just what you see when you select something in your own inventory (requirements and what stats it has, damage, etc). Then people can offer something from their inventory as a counter offer. You then get a pop-up saying this person is offering you this item in exchange for the one you're looking to trade, and then you can accept or decline the offer. Accept and you switch items. Of course, this would mean you'd have to be in Towne and actively there to answer to replies.. But maybe it could still work that you list an item, and then when you come back later you might get some messages saying that these people made offers, and then you can decide whether you want to trade or not.. I don't know. I'm sure the developers have this figured out.

Splurd
04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
On the upcoming trading system there definantly needs to at least be a confirmation screen and a actual trading system instead of a "giving" system. This might take a few more days for you guys but I really think that it would be worth the wait.

EDIT: actually this is what I would like.

Ok but then could you release this one for now, then a semi advanced one a LITTLE in the future, the a advanced one in the future, and a very advanced one like two months in the future?

And also here is a question.

Originally Posted by julsclub
"What is this Platinum Store thing? And has the update already been given to Apple?
Hope Apple will release it veeeeeeeeerry soon"

I googled "how long does it take for apple to approve and confirm an app update" and I got results from 2-3 day, to 1-2 weeks, to 2 weeks and a few days, to 3 weeks. So spacetime would have to personally ask Apple how long it will take them to approve their app update, to get a better approxement date that the app update will be released. (am I right???)

But I aggree What is this platinum store thing? and has the update already been given to apple? I would like to know both of these. (please answer these questions)

Please post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on the upcoming trade system. And comment on my post and tell me if you like it. And also for spacetime could you tell us how much longer it would take you guys to implement this?
And also please post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on for an advanced trade system. and if you want, you can also post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on a advanced or basic looting system. Just please post all that here. Thanks

ugh

Seriously, the devs are working on it, as Justg said "We are going with this system for now, and a more advanced one later."
It is really the end of discussion.

I mean, what is... alittle advanced? advanced? more advanced? Please, it is just a trade system. I give u items, u give me cash, we happy happy. So far We're are only at the red stage. Green will come latter. But regardless of what we get, we are happy. How "advanced" do you want a trade to be?

And secondly. how apple handles it app approval is up to them. Sometimes they are picky, some times the approval goes smoothly, either way, you will get it when you get it. Asking when apple will approve it, will not change anything.