PDA

View Full Version : Announcing events 1-2 weeks earlier or hosting events on the same dates every year

Spacetimesoul
12-03-2022, 11:09 PM
Hello,

Could you please announce events 1-2 weeks beforehand? It would be greatly appreciated because it would give us the opportunity to prepare and schedule in time to grind for the events. For example, I wasn’t able to get gold-tier for the Alien Egg Bash event this year because I started 2 days late and also had a few arrangements I had to attend that were too late to postpone. If events were on the same days each year, that would make it even easier to make time for the events :)

Cheers,
Spacetimesoul

Xzarkhan
12-04-2022, 12:59 AM
are you aware that there is a so called 'roadmap' which is literally telling you which events are going to be released each month ? lol

richienongbri
12-04-2022, 12:53 PM
are you aware that there is a so called 'roadmap' which is literally telling you which events are going to be released each month ? lolRoadmaps is only available on Arcane Legends (maybe Pocket Legends too, I don't know.) But they're referring to Star Legends and Star Legends does not have a Roadmap.

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

Please
12-04-2022, 01:21 PM
are you aware that there is a so called 'roadmap' which is literally telling you which events are going to be released each month ? lol

Where do i find this

Hardrush
12-04-2022, 05:29 PM
Hello,

Could you please announce events 1-2 weeks beforehand? It would be greatly appreciated because it would give us the opportunity to prepare and schedule in time to grind for the events. For example, I wasn’t able to get gold-tier for the Alien Egg Bash event this year because I started 2 days late and also had a few arrangements I had to attend that were too late to postpone. If events were on the same days each year, that would make it even easier to make time for the events :)

Cheers,
SpacetimesoulIt would be very cool to know 1-2 week earlier. As u said would be able to prepare for it.
on the other hand i love surprises breaking the expectative (in a good way)..But ur suggestion still goat