PDA

View Full Version : people like bonus cheats

khrizdiel
08-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Greetings I just want to suggest someway to use a cheat item, ie. an implant for lvl1 users to allow us to use lvl 40 weapons people love bonus cheats(in game cheats created by devs)

The idea of this is to make the game more fun for people who like startovers, of course there have to be rules! Like... You only get this item when u hit cap for first time and want to start new game with the implant,another rule, it cant be traded(for new gamers to have the full experience and intended difficculty)
I have 4 avatars and I dont play as often as before because its become same old thing to me, thats why I suggest this bonus cheat.
Please comment, leave your ideas for other rules to make this work, if have any other idea please comment

gison
08-17-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't like cheats :)

HalfPoundDonair
08-17-2012, 05:58 PM
thy shoult make chets for the pcket legands like for max glden pieces amd max level rank and steff like fre spakles for bak an fre vanty spyder like
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q555/Donairspwn/7f6d058d.jpg
:fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox:
:fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox::fox:
:soap:

Rawrimafish
08-17-2012, 06:34 PM
isnt that a little what promo codes do?

iAmPain
08-17-2012, 11:08 PM
tbh, didn't get anything sorry lol.

Would anyone like to translate it for me :rolleyes:

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 11:11 PM
He wants to wear high level items from the start after having capped a character at least once. Legalized "cheating" by this taking up an implant slot is not enough of a downside to such a drastic cheat.

No. Imbalances the game.

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
08-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Halfpound....there should be a cheat for you! Its called "learn grammer fast!"

HalfPoundDonair
08-17-2012, 11:19 PM

i hef propar GRAMMAR :indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness::b eaten::beaten::beaten::beaten::indecisiveness::ind ecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indec isiveness:;););););):butterfly::butterfly::butterf ly:

Piosidon
08-17-2012, 11:21 PM
There's a difference between grammar and spelling

HunterSLAYER
08-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Cheating is bad! *-*

imaddictedtoPL
08-17-2012, 11:28 PM

i hef propar GRAMMAR Lol

HalfPoundDonair
08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
ther should also be a chet where u can fly an be able to driv hofer cars an wolk on wals an trafel in time on delorian
:star::lemo::star:

gison
08-18-2012, 12:22 AM
ther should also be a chet where u can fly an be able to driv hofer cars an wolk on wals an trafel in time on delorian
:star::lemo::star:

This made me LOL :D

donzai
08-18-2012, 12:31 AM
I suggest respecting ur fellow players would be nice... :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

gison
08-18-2012, 12:43 AM

I wasn't talking about the spelling...
I was "Lol'ing" at the idea

flashbackflip
08-21-2012, 04:24 AM

I agree with that, guys

Trolling about spelling is not cool

Lots of ppl are not native speakers, also - typing from a phone can cause troubles too when you played more than you slept.. ;)

As for the idea - no - it will disbalance the game

khrizdiel
08-21-2012, 11:38 PM
U guys have no vision for new game posibilities :(

Mitchturbo
08-22-2012, 12:50 AM
U guys have no vision for new game posibilities :(

No bro :-) Cheats are fine in a one player game or even a game against a friend.

But in a mmo game where thousands of players interact with each other is a huge no no ;-)
The cheat would break the game dynamics, discourage others from playing and cause no end of issues LOL
But I do understand where your coming from :-) cheats are fine when it doesnt effect a whole group of players.

At least sts allows us players to wear our vanities that we acquired on our lvl 5 and above alts (using stash box)