PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate team-killing machine!

Fusionstrike
08-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm posting this in its own thread so it doesn't get lost by being attached to one on a different topic. (The OP is having some kind of problem starting a new thread.)

I'm adding this here because I can't seem to add my own post.

I love my new blaster...so cool looking!! However, every time I use it I kill everyone around me. Heck I've killed myself a few times. What's the purpose of this? An elite weapon should be incredible at killing the enemy, not the four mages defending the team. Sts please reconsider this function.

Also it would be cool if the Skelton bow had glowing eyes...don't you think? Thanks.

I have to second springtime's comment about the bomb-launching ship weapon. It seems like every time I'm in a group with someone using the weapon, we have deaths galore from its bomb. I've never once seen it actually hit an enemy though. It seems like the only thing it's good for is annoying the fellow team members who are suddenly dead out of the blue. I don't know what it is, but I personally have trouble seeing the bombs and getting away from them in time. Judging by how much carnage I see, I don't think I'm the only one with that problem.

STS, you really need to reconsider this weapon's operation. I know you're trying to do something new and different, and that's great, but sometimes ideas just don't pan out. As it stands now, I hate playing in groups with someone using this weapons, and I often see them being asked to put it away or just getting outright booted. It's supposed to be an elite weapon, but it's turned out to be an elite pain in the *** for the team. You need to do something about the friendly fire carnage it produces or it just won't be usable.

Energizeric
08-19-2012, 12:08 AM
I agree, when someone is using this weapon I leave and find another group to run with.

JaytB
08-19-2012, 03:01 AM
I fully agree!

STS could solve that by turning off friendly fire.

I love the weapon, but it's mostly useless because you get an entire team looking for bombs to avoid, instead of focussing on the enemy. If there are several in a group, it feels like walking on a mine field. Worst thing is that those bombs, for pve, don't seem do be doing much in terms of dmg to your enemies, while you can get one hit killed by them.

Make it so that your team doesn't get dmg, and the weapon would be at least usable.

edit: Ran out of thanks, so here's a virtual one... "Thanks" for posting this thread, it was something I had on my mind for a while now too :)

Livemau
08-19-2012, 12:04 PM
i like ruining deathless characters with it though :(

slaveleia
08-19-2012, 02:07 PM
I agree too. Can u imagine a full group using the ships? Ugh, one time I was in Nuris mini-tent & just got to Nuri the Gypsy at the end of the map where the animation started introducing herself. I heard that whistling sound (in background..i thought "oh no")of a bomb falling in the middle of it, I couldnt move...paralyzed in the Nuri intro, the bomb blew up & killed me. It was kinda funny actually plus annoying.