PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten treasure fail

MightyMicah
08-17-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok. With the release of all this new forgotten treasure stuff I've been nothing but depressed reading all of the comments on this forum. Need I remind us that this is only a game? I mean sure I'm upset as well but lets lighten up guys!

Anyways, I thought I would share some stuff with you guys to help cheer everybody up. I started thinking just how ironic this situation is. The campaign is called "Forgotten treasure" and all the items' names start with "forgotten." Could this mean that these items will disappear with the campaign? Was this a clever title given by the developers because all of this will be forgotten? If so, think about how funny that is. I mean do they seriously think anyone will forget any of this?

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/C132E254-B713-4698-8372-31B287FE4A5B-2593-0000044AC5048963.jpg

Lol...I just found that kind of funny...

Ok, enough rambling. What if the items ARE here to stay? What will we do about it? In order to keep myself on a positive note, I have resolved that I will be trying my best to create any kind of build that does NOT require any forgotten weapons. My question to y'all is, what will YOU do to keep yourself on a positive note? Because seriously. Save the drama for yo mama.

Please, share your ideas!
~MM

iprotectnoobs
08-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Haha that would be so funny if they trolled us that way then reimbursed us for lost plat

MightyMicah
08-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Hahaha I would laugh pretty hard bro..and that's the spirit!^

Xionskull
08-17-2012, 06:05 PM
My way,

1. So I'm hearing some chaps say that "noobs" will get the items cheap and start pwning in pvp. That's not reality! I am going to have a lot of fun after this update with birds. The rise of the birds. Pvp with birds in lvl 10-40 will now change a lot lol! So I'm going to adapt. ^^

2. Truly guys if this is noobs vs pros, using same gear, this will show who ARE the pros haha. (challenge accepted?)

I THINK, that this is cool finding new builds, finding right armor/weapon combos! I'm enjoying the change!

~X-troll

call it
08-17-2012, 06:15 PM

Pimpslide
08-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Hahaha I would laugh pretty hard bro..and that's the spirit!^

Lol micah.
I saw you earlier on your 19 bird, and I was thinking you or Crimson or Fluff would be one of the first ones to start a fairly positive thread. >.<

CrimsonTider
08-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Lol micah.
I saw you earlier on your 19 bird, and I was thinking you or Crimson or Fluff would be one of the first ones to start a fairly positive thread. >.<

Nah. I'm not in the mood to start WWIII today. Too much common sense on these forums might lead to excessive drooling and chocolate rage.

Pimpslide
08-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Nah. I'm not in the mood to start WWIII today. Too much common sense on these forums might lead to excessive drolling and chocolate rage.

Drolling?

AND AND AND: TADA 15415

wait no...that sucked.

CrimsonTider
08-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Fixed it

Pimpslide
08-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Oh.

cookiez
08-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Ok. With the release of all this new forgotten treasure stuff I've been nothing but depressed reading all of the comments on this forum. Need I remind us that this is only a game? I mean sure I'm upset as well but lets lighten up guys!

Anyways, I thought I would share some stuff with you guys to help cheer everybody up. I started thinking just how ironic this situation is. The campaign is called "Forgotten treasure" and all the items' names start with "forgotten." Could this mean that these items will disappear with the campaign? Was this a clever title given by the developers because all of this will be forgotten? If so, think about how funny that is. I mean do they seriously think anyone will forget any of this?

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/C132E254-B713-4698-8372-31B287FE4A5B-2593-0000044AC5048963.jpg

Ok, enough rambling. What if the items ARE here to stay? What will we do about it? In order to keep myself on a positive note, I have resolved that I will be trying my best to create any kind of build that does NOT require any forgotten weapons. My question to y'all is, what will YOU do to keep yourself on a positive note? Because seriously. Save the drama for yo mama.

~MM

"With the release of all this new forgotten treasure stuff I've been nothing but depressed reading all of the comments on this forum. Need I remind us that this is only a game? I mean sure I'm upset as well but lets lighten up guys!"

Ikr!! People are getting their panties in a bunch over a freaking phone game!!!!! Lol chill bros

MightyMicah
08-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Glad to see not everyone is exploding :D

bobfredd
08-18-2012, 05:34 AM
Boromir!

Otukura
08-18-2012, 05:39 AM
Glad to see not everyone is exploding :D

It's always calm before a storm.

Deuvevax
08-18-2012, 06:15 AM

~MM

Wow mighty Niiiiiiiiiiice truthful sig ;-).