PDA

View Full Version : Elixir group spawns more FRAGX

BlacknWild
08-17-2012, 07:30 PM
I've been and still doing my share of "The Hidden Passage" dungeon. From my countless runs I've noticed a difference between elixir and non elixir groups. I use elixir 24/7 and have seen FRAGX spawn nearly none compared to when at least one more person has elixir. Then he tends to spawn 1-3 times.. Do your testing.. Input intended..

Hadesofshadow
08-17-2012, 07:38 PM
frag spawned 4 times in a group with no elixir

this is totally invalid

razerfingers
08-17-2012, 07:52 PM
frag spawned 4 times in a group with no elixir

this is totally invalid

I've been and still doing my share of "The Hidden Passage" dungeon. From my countless runs I've noticed a difference between elixir and non elixir groups. I use elixir 24/7 and have seen FRAGX spawn nearly none compared to when at least one more person has elixir. Then he tends to spawn 1-3 times.. Do your testing.. Input intended..

Haha

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Energizeric
08-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Yeah, it seems totally random to me. I've tried elixer, no elixer, etc. The only thing I noticed is that on the lower level dungeons he seems to spawn less than on the higher level dungeons, but that could just be my experience. When running on the 10-19 lvl dungeon, often times he did not spawn an entire dungeon run, but on the lvl 70-71 dungeon he always spawns and usually more than once. In an hour of running in Lvl70-71 dungeon, I got 11 drops, in an hour in the 10-19 dungeon I got 3 drops.

Back
08-19-2012, 01:30 AM
If I'm not wrong.. FRAGX comes out of a random chest when it's smash.. So, if you don't smash u won't see him.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonTider
08-19-2012, 02:40 AM
If I'm not wrong.. FRAGX comes out of a random chest when it's smash.. So, if you don't smash u won't see him.

Funny how so many people don't get this. I don't know how many times we have killed Bling and people leave. Bust a chest and two of us kill Fragx for pink. Guess they will get it when it is over. :)

Libria
08-20-2012, 04:22 PM

Well while we're making suggestions, could we make sure only one of those chests is in a room at the same time? Yesterday, we got to the final boss and two FragX's popped out. 'Bout broke my thumb spamming pots.

LwMark
08-20-2012, 08:15 PM

Funny how so many people don't get this. I don't know how many times we have killed Bling and people leave. Bust a chest and two of us kill Fragx for pink. Guess they will get it when it is over. :)

So many ran thtough to king to rmk, im like spammimg break chests blah blah am still leave lol

TANKKAAR
08-20-2012, 08:23 PM
The Only thing I have noticed is that when an off level character joins a game (ex: lvl70 joins a lvl20 game or vice-versa) Fragx doesn't spawn.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? It could be totally random but that is what I have experienced.

Riccits
08-21-2012, 03:52 AM
what i noticed that if u join as 70 in the f.e. 10-19 u get more likley a drop from fragx

DataPunk
08-22-2012, 11:14 AM
From my experience he seems to spawn more in the 70+ dungeon.