PDA

View Full Version : purple screen in UCS?

dugantale
08-17-2012, 11:38 PM
I have no idea what this is.. but when I'm in UCS savant containment bay, my screen turns purple(around the end)... Its only happened in the UCS savant containment bay.. I attached a photo so you can see...
I use Acer iconia a200 tab if that helps...

Hope you can figure out the problem!

~Dugsy

HunterSLAYER
08-18-2012, 05:51 AM
I have no idea what this is.. but when I'm in UCS savant containment bay, my screen turns purple(around the end)... Its only happened in the UCS savant containment bay.. I attached a photo so you can see...

~Dugsy

What's your Android Tablet's os?
Also, isit rooted? If yes, are you using any type of texture/graphics reducer app?

Lastly, are you using the latest Star Legends client and have you tried clearing the app's cache?

Sent from The Void

dugantale
08-18-2012, 08:01 AM

~Dugsy

What's your Android Tablet's os?
Also, isit rooted? If yes, are you using any type of texture/graphics reducer app?

Lastly, are you using the latest Star Legends client and have you tried clearing the app's cache?

Sent from The Void

Its pretty new os, no its not rooted(at least I don't think so), and no I'll clear the cache now.

Ozuyucalebam
08-20-2012, 07:53 PM
I have all sorts of issues with colors on my tablet. It doesn't happen often but I can post screenies of my issues, if you would like.

Deathpunch
08-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Acer iconia a200 should be on 4.0.3.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.