PDA

View Full Version : Daily and side quests issues

Tootex
12-07-2022, 03:41 AM
Hi I've noticed that some of the side and daily quests have become invisible in my quest box. I know they're there because I receive the notification to turn in and when I go to the correct place to turn in I can turn it in even though its not showing in my quest box. Other players have mentioned to me they've noticed the same issue

Futumsh
12-07-2022, 10:14 AM
If you could actually give the name of one that would be useful.

drawfflerz
12-07-2022, 10:29 AM
Hi I've noticed that some of the side and daily quests have become invisible in my quest box. I know they're there because I receive the notification to turn in and when I go to the correct place to turn in I can turn it in even though its not showing in my quest box. Other players have mentioned to me they've noticed the same issuemine too. after quest zodias complete and return. i cant find it on box.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-07-2022, 04:21 PM
It looks like there were a few issues here:
* Zodias - Tesamen's investigation quests don't show in the quest journal (fixed for next server update).
* Quests which are normally hidden in the quest journal were not showing when active (fixed for next app update).
* Alerts for quests were not setting that quest to tracked when using the action to open the quest journal (fixed for the next app update).

Tootex
12-07-2022, 07:47 PM
The ones I have personally noticed are the 2 side quests in festerfang where we can change from red to blue and vice versa and the one hour as you command in the forgotten ruins hub

Futumsh
12-08-2022, 01:02 PM
App update with fix for this should be available now (or soon if it hasn't propagated for you yet).