PDA

View Full Version : Minimap gold drop indicator

Bladelf
12-07-2022, 05:36 AM
Hi, this is not much of a big deal but it'll help the people who play on 350 ping, for the minimap, can ull add a gold spot or something to indicate that gold has dropped in that area like ull do red arrows for mobs or blue arrows for team members, then we'll know if our pet collected the gold or not when the gold spot indicator on the mini map dissapears. Cuz of the ping delay sometimes the pet doesn't collect the gold and we don't even notice it cuz there's too many mobs around covering it. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
12-07-2022, 05:50 AM
Hi, this is not much of a big deal but it'll help the people who play on 350 ping, for the minimap, can ull add a gold spot or something to indicate that gold has dropped in that area like ull do red arrows for mobs or blue arrows for team members, then we'll know if our pet collected the gold or not when the gold spot indicator on the mini map dissapears. Cuz of the ping delay sometimes the pet doesn't collect the gold and we don't even notice it cuz there's too many mobs around covering it. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

+1 tonnes of good ideas recently.

One time I wondered how many expensive things have been lost due to this :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
12-07-2022, 06:30 AM
+1
This would be very helpful, I cant count how many times I had to re track the map to pick up what my pet didn't.