PDA

View Full Version : question for the devs

PvpLegend
08-30-2010, 06:41 PM
any information on when new map is coming?
PL is getting boriiing.
and 1.4 is great but won't change anything about the excitement ( new weps will for example , not some measly saved loadouts..)
btw thx for the ban for saying the word " pathetic", really got me off PL these days.

Justg
08-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Working on it now... plenty of exciting things coming.

And you were banned from the forums for 1 day for flaming in the thread explicitly when I asked people not to.

You sound a bit burned out, maybe you should take a break for awhile and come back in a month or so.

PvpLegend
08-30-2010, 06:51 PM
wow seems unreal, thx for the quick response, and nah im not turned out rofl... just got angry at the stopid ban, and never saw ur post sayin not to btw so not my fault! ha!

PvpLegend
08-30-2010, 06:54 PM
A useful, if not often asked question, which the response is "when it is ready".

A negative comment

Another negative comment

and finishing with a negative comment.

This is not how you ask things. :)

-PL is getting boring for lvl 45, so negative but true fact bro.
-yeh right 1.4 is great i said it lol but how will it change the excitment
-think before posting

Justg
08-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Certainly did not mean to make you angry... that was such a flame-filled day I just had to call an end to it in that thread. I suppose you would be considered collateral damage :)

jonboy
08-30-2010, 06:55 PM
hence my deleted post, which looked kinda stupid, right after a dev replied. :)

PvpLegend
08-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Certainly did not mean to make you angry... that was such a flame-filled day I just had to call an end to it in that thread. I suppose you would be considered collateral damage :)

its ok i dont mind now, but yeah was collateral damage, but i had to be the "Banned one" lol ;/

Warchanter
08-30-2010, 06:58 PM
G went on a banning spree lol. I suffered a ban for using my giant windmill to fan the flames. Lol undeserved ban but it's it's all good.

Warchanter
08-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Don't feel lonely lol

PvpLegend
08-30-2010, 07:01 PM
eh.. just another question but... any limit date range for new map?

bmc85uk
08-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Call me crazy, but I find the prospect of balance far more exciting than content.

PvpLegend
08-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Call me crazy, but I find the prospect of balance far more exciting than content.

your crazy!
;)

Cascade
08-30-2010, 07:27 PM
I also got banned for supposedly "flaming"...And I DID NOT see the warning to say no more flaming....so maybe you should check with the player first before banning.

Violentsaint
08-30-2010, 09:29 PM

id rather both... ;)

vulgarstrike
08-30-2010, 09:31 PM
eh bans are dished all the time but somehow I always find the devs grace...

Justg
08-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I also got banned for supposedly "flaming"...And I DID NOT see the warning to say no more flaming....so maybe you should check with the player first before banning.

Folks, all the bans handed out that day were short-term and fair warning had been given. The art contest did not go well, and I was done with people flaming each other. We were spending far too much time moderating and not near enough time working on things that make the game better. We have certain expectations of you as a community.

All that being said, here is happier news:

1.4 will come out tomorrow :)

vulgarstrike
08-30-2010, 09:41 PM

I love you justG.
and I apologize to the spacetime crew for all the dissing I have done.
my life is complete. well, not quite... still want to reach level 100 :D

Violentsaint
08-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Folks, all the bans handed out that day were short-term and fair warning had been given. The art contest did not go well, and I was done with people flaming each other. We were spending far too much time moderating and not near enough time working on things that make the game better. We have certain expectations of you as a community.

woooooooot!!!! theres nothing in 1.4 that intrests me.. but woot!!!!

also justg could u answe my question about when the frost towns coming out?!?

Justg
08-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Violent, I think you will be very interested in the balance changes that are going to occur. At the least we'll want you feedback, it could change the game drastically.

As for new content, I know Cinco is working on AO3 right now, and he has a new hire coming on in a couple of weeks. I would think we will get the 1.4 features ironed out and balanced first, and then a new stream of content (including LE towne and AO3) will come not long afterwards.

vulgarstrike
08-30-2010, 09:51 PM
so ,maybe a month till ao3?

Justg
08-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Tops, highly likely less.

vulgarstrike
08-30-2010, 09:55 PM
thanks for the info

Furrawn
08-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Violent, I think you will be very interested in the balance changes that are going to occur. At the least we'll want you feedback, it could change the game drastically.

As for new content, I know Cinco is working on AO3 right now, and he has a new hire coming on in a couple of weeks. I would think we will get the 1.4 features ironed out and balanced first, and then a new stream of content (including LE towne and AO3) will come not long afterwards.

I keep thinking I'm aware of the changes and that they won't impact me much... But my fav character to play is my paladin Furrawn. Truly, I learned to play with her. I'm curious about how different playing her will be after the 1.4 update... I guess I'll know soon,

**sorry have been quiet... Weekend in CT for Stevie Nicks concert:D

Violentsaint
08-30-2010, 10:02 PM

thanks for the feedback justg, it means alot... ive accualy put off making a lvl 45 paladin guide until stat driven skill coversion is implemented, im sure alot of people till be confused and my guide may be useful for people wondering how to respec their paladins... by the way.. ive heard you'll be giving everyone free respecs aswell... i really appreciate that..

thankyou for being so responsive in this thread :)