PDA

View Full Version : Hydra/Infested BUG - Warriors

D-block
12-08-2022, 08:24 AM
So we gonna act like its normal for warriors to 1hit hydra and infested bosses with a zodias sword. How is this even possible before the boss is even active? .299 in hydra and .805 in infested is laughable.
Its a bug that warriors are using with a Zodias sword which must be level 40 at least. New level 81 arcanes dont even do that, so im not sure why a zodias weapon is doing it, especially when that weapon is not very useful in zodias maps.
This should be patched asap and LB reset. Its sad to see that so called top players in the game will use bugs and cheats instead of reporting these things.

drawfflerz
12-08-2022, 09:35 AM
So we gonna act like its normal for warriors to 1hit hydra and infested bosses with a zodias sword. How is this even possible before the boss is even active? .299 in hydra and .805 in infested is laughable.
Its a bug that warriors are using with a Zodias sword which must be level 40 at least. New level 81 arcanes dont even do that, so im not sure why a zodias weapon is doing it, especially when that weapon is not very useful in zodias maps.
This should be patched asap and LB reset. Its sad to see that so called top players in the game will use bugs and cheats instead of reporting these things.what sword u mean? i need at least 2 minutes to kill hydra using myth sword 81...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
12-08-2022, 10:07 AM
what sword u mean? i need at least 2 minutes to kill hydra using myth sword 81...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkHe means zodias eating sword.

drawfflerz
12-08-2022, 10:25 AM
He means zodias eating sword.i used eating sword too but still cant 1 kill. maybe my awake is not good :/

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Synergia
12-08-2022, 10:56 AM
This should be patched asap and LB reset. Its sad to see that so called top players in the game will use bugs and cheats instead of reporting these things.

I didn't know that's a thing..
Asked few of the players who got that score, if the spirit sword had anything to do with that
All just saying idk idk idk so interesting, if that is really the case, reset LB asap and balance that weapon please

Voorge
12-08-2022, 01:41 PM
But it’s only kraken dags that were abused all the time right? :)

|Ares|
12-08-2022, 02:00 PM
Offtopic but
>complain about "kraken claws being broken"
>say nothing about spirit weapon 1 tapping everything faster than claws before nerf
Double standards

Kelyx
12-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Would be good to reset maps like zodias which this sword was used. Just saying, like team did few weeks ago with broken kraken claws. I hope u heard me futumsh :)

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Blessful
12-08-2022, 02:22 PM
Its sad to see that so called top players in the game will use bugs and cheats instead of reporting these things.

I was literally the first person to report this when they first came out..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221208/a1c18edf5974b70e54f9e02b97389a5a.jpg

they did what they did. who else to blame?
Me for Lvling my sword and playing the game?

Futumsh
12-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Closing, no drama here.